Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes: love you! :firstimekiss:

thank you again! car ride with Meghan eh? man it's going to be a real tough 3+ weeks to wait for the update.

looks like outfit #3 :biggrin:

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I was just wondering if the "deny the dealer route" is worth playing? I don't want to grind through it, if the juice is not worth the squeeze.
Also, I thought that I read somewhere that the Dev. is going to be putting in a lot of new material on the next update. I know he frequents this forum quite a bit (love that he does that, by the way!), so maybe someone he has already mentioned it here and I am not seeing it. Thanks in advance for the info.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I was just wondering if the "deny the dealer route" is worth playing? I don't want to grind through it, if the juice is not worth the squeeze.
Also, I thought that I read somewhere that the Dev. is going to be putting in a lot of new material on the next update. I know he frequents this forum quite a bit (love that he does that, by the way!), so maybe someone he has already mentioned it here and I am not seeing it. Thanks in advance for the info.
He use to update it almost every week, but he decided to take some more time so he can put in more content. I don't mind the wait because I know we'll be getting pure awesomeness.

Reactions: atlas114

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yes dev has communicated on his patreon that the next update will be much larger in content. sadly, it'll be a long 3-4 week wait as we won't get it until end of July/early August. :FeelsBadMan:

fear not though, he updates pretty frequently and the recent previews of Meg are pretty hot. :FeelsGoodMan:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes: love you! :firstimekiss:

thank you again! car ride with Meghan eh? man it's going to be a real tough 3+ weeks to wait for the update.

looks like outfit #3 :biggrin:
Even though its 3 weeks. There is an option to be an alpha test :) But its purely to help fix all the bugs before the major release not for early access. Even though its completely optional to alpha test and he holds not obligations about doing it.

I havent played without the dealer. I think at the moment, you have to but I could be wrong. And yes there will be more content in the next update.

He use to update it almost every week, but he decided to take some more time so he can put in more content. I don't mind the wait because I know we'll be getting pure awesomeness.
There was a long discussion on allowing him time to fix issues and not have to worry so much about releasing the updates. It was also clear that bugged versions of the game were getting released to the public outside of the paid tier. This was hurting the game rep a bit and to help with this, is the alpha test and longer wait on release. Now there may be small updates before the major release.

Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......
I know he will see your post but I will also talk to him about it. I also have a file server that I can give to him to help with downloads. I have to use that 33TB of bandwidth some how.

yes dev has communicated on his patreon that the next update will be much larger in content. sadly, it'll be a long 3-4 week wait as we won't get it until end of July/early August. :FeelsBadMan:

fear not though, he updates pretty frequently and the recent previews of Meg are pretty hot. :FeelsGoodMan:
He does keep everyone informed pretty well. But it will be well worth the wait.

Also on another note. Feel free to join his discord. He has it available for everyone to join it. But beware of my bot, its still in the works :p

Reactions: atlas114

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It probably won't be worth skipping MC for the next update(if for no other reason than how unpopular that path has proven to be), but it's something I'm working on. That said, for Meg I haven't adjusted or even counted the numbers yet but Meg may be as romancable as Meg gets at the moment even without MC. It's also possible that in the future I will allow you go meet friendly drug dealer dude even if you dis' him at school, now that he has a house.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
No MC route is very bare at the moment and there is almost no unique events to it except for the first time you deal with the drug dealer IIRC.

After reading about it before, I got hyped up and tried it but you get punched by dealer and Meg and Sara give you their number for a one time use, punch dealer and impress cheerleader girl. I think that's about it.

While talking with Meg in school you can go non MC route and just talk to her gaining her affection and trust and then spike her drink after you see everything. The choice doesn't get cut off when you choose the MC route, tbh that's a very good thing for an in-development phase to see all content without too much hassle, probably will change if there are more content for both routes.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
No MC route is very bare at the moment and there is almost no unique events to it except for the first time you deal with the drug dealer IIRC.

After reading about it before, I got hyped up and tried it but you get punched by dealer and Meg and Sara give you their number for a one time use, punch dealer and impress cheerleader girl. I think that's about it.
Yeh, well, that's your fault for ignoring my warning, bro. :) I'm pretty sure I specifically recommended not trying to play the non-MC path at the moment. But yeh, hopefully that's something I can get to soon. I'm definitely working on romance options even while MC-pills remain dominant--in fact, the two are in some ways converging as the pills are going to be working more like love potions these days rather than hypno-fuck-beans.

It will probably disappoint some people but it it makes the game much more interesting to me.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I'm definitely working on romance options even while MC-pills remain dominant--in fact, the two are in some ways converging as the pills are going to be working more like love potions these days rather than hypno-fuck-beans.
Will the pill end up working similar to the daughter? spiking her until you reach a threshold and succeed in an action I mean.

Also does that mean that you will eventually re-write the current MC related scenes to adjust to the change for the love potion?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I have so much on my plate right now that I don't want to get pinned down to any particular line, but I will make a blanket statement that I just don't like MC anymore the way that I initially implemented it. Honestly, (in my case) it was intended to be satirical, but also sort of a cynical shortcut to sex, trying to have my cake and eat it too. Yes, there's romance! But also mindless fucktoys!

Turns out once you start writing the girls as actual people you like the idea of them being mindless fucktoys less and less.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
To be clear, that's no judgment call against people who do enjoy that kind of thing, I just don't enjoy writing it is all. Heck, I may still enjoy reading/playing it if it's not "my" girls.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
couldn't agree more. i'm actually starting to feel protective of both the daughter and Meghan, and don't want to transition them into anything more than the innocent creatures (for now) they are. the "romance" should happen organically with a bit of help from the MC "love potion"

U

User_10739

It's always nice to have the mindless fuck toy option though, especially for bitchy wife and nasty cheerleader...

I liked that Meg was well on her way before I dosed her but she was too shy and needed a helping hand out of her clothing, and movie night and clothes changing with daughter, wow! Can't wait for that to progress :evilsmile:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Turns out once you start writing the girls as actual people you like the idea of them being mindless fucktoys less and less.
And when you get that through to the player, is when you get good writing and story. Had that in a very few games.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I think the only game where I disliked the mind control drug is Lab Rat. Instead of building a harem, you turn everyone into sluts.

As long as the MC doesn't become like that I don't mind it and I really like the normal dialogue in this game, its pretty witty and funny.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm definitely working on romance options even while MC-pills remain dominant--in fact, the two are in some ways converging as the pills are going to be working more like love potions these days rather than hypno-fuck-beans.
I know it's not for me to tell you what direction to take your game in. Because I know the next major update is mainly focusing on Anne, and taking it easy on the daughter's side of things, as evidenced by your Patreon post "So obviously the daughter needs something to do this update. I feel like it should be a cool-down period since last update, especially since things are going to be steamy elsewhere". I really hope you reconsider on this. In my opinion the daughter is the star of the show right now, and I think you should capitalize on it. I also hope that the Patreon post aforementioned, doesn't mean that you won't be putting much work into her.

In other words, I hope the update doesn't just consist of the father and daughter going to her school to talk with her teachers. And contains a bit more NSFW stuff with her.

O

Onyx99

To be clear, that's no judgment call against people who do enjoy that kind of thing, I just don't enjoy writing it is all. Heck, I may still enjoy reading/playing it if it's not "my" girls.
I totally understand. At least it shows you care about your work.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes