Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
O

Onyx99

There are so many of these games where the wife is just frigid and cold to the protag. It would be cool to see him 'fix' his marriage, either with or without MC.

May 31, 2017
Turns out once you start writing the girls as actual people you like the idea of them being mindless fucktoys less and less.
Kinda wish the dealer comes much later in the story when you've already spent some time with the characters. It becomes a very difficult decision at that point; To mind-control the women you have grown fond of, or to choose to not have immediate sexual satisfaction.

Edit:
For me, I didn't want MC at all ... but when the plot didn't progress I had to start cheating the pills in. The dealer didn't take kindly to me decking him I suppose, as I haven't seen him since :)

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Kinda wish the dealer comes much later in the story when you've already spent some time with the characters. It becomes a very difficult decision at that point; To mind-control the women you have grown fond of, or to choose to not have immediate sexual satisfaction.

Edit:
For me, I didn't want MC at all ... but when the plot didn't progress I had to start cheating the pills in. The dealer didn't take kindly to me decking him I suppose, as I haven't seen him since :)
Could be a possibility to reject the dealer early in the game and then have it pop up again in like 2 weeks or something. Or it could be where you just text him and let him know you are interested.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I know it's not for me to tell you what direction to take your game in. Because I know the next major update is mainly focusing on Anne, and taking it easy on the daughter's side of things, as evidenced by your Patreon post "So obviously the daughter needs something to do this update. I feel like it should be a cool-down period since last update, especially since things are going to be steamy elsewhere". I really hope you reconsider on this. In my opinion the daughter is the star of the show right now, and I think you should capitalize on it. I also hope that the Patreon post aforementioned, doesn't mean that you won't be putting much work into her.

In other words, I hope the update doesn't just consist of the father and daughter going to her school to talk with her teachers. And contains a bit more NSFW stuff with her.
Oh, believe me, I know the daughter is the star of the show. That's why it's important to not overdo it with her. I don't want to be TOO patronizing but sometimes I feel like WEG fans are like rats in a maze with cocaine. I really thinking edging, and not in some cynical Patreon-milking way, is very important in these types of games. The next daughter scene will, hopefully, be character building, in a way that makes you even more... intrigued by her. I know she's the star of the show and that show has a finale. Just not yet.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Oh, believe me, I know the daughter is the star of the show. That's why it's important to not overdo it with her. I don't want to be TOO patronizing but sometimes I feel like WEG fans are like rats in a maze with cocaine. I really thinking edging, and not in some cynical Patreon-milking way, is very important in these types of games. The next daughter scene will, hopefully, be character building, in a way that makes you even more... intrigued by her. I know she's the star of the show and that show has a finale. Just not yet.
I like where you're going with this.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
So I am on my 2nd week of the game and when I text the dealer I get a message back about collecting drug tomorrow after work, but instead it is taking me home to garage and taking the money, but there is no Drug in inventory and there is no error popping up either and if I carry on through the game and try to text again it's the same issue. Any ideas?
Tried starting new game but same thing is happening. I have also now opened the console and tried to use the commands but only inventory command working is money, the add pill is not recognized when using the command from page 1. What is the console command for the pill so that I can add it to inventory and see if the option to put it in wife's coffee appears to acknowledge it is in the inventory please. Thank you.

P.S. Also been to store and bought beer and similar to pill it is taking the money but not adding to inventory.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So I am on my 2nd week of the game and when I text the dealer I get a message back about collecting drug tomorrow after work, but instead it is taking me home to garage and taking the money, but there is no Drug in inventory and there is no error popping up either and if I carry on through the game and try to text again it's the same issue. Any ideas?
Tried starting new game but same thing is happening. I have also now opened the console and tried to use the commands but only inventory command working is money, the add pill is not recognized when using the command from page 1. What is the console command for the pill so that I can add it to inventory and see if the option to put it in wife's coffee appears to acknowledge it is in the inventory please. Thank you.

P.S. Also been to store and bought beer and similar to pill it is taking the money but not adding to inventory.
Are you assuming that you actually interact with the drug dealer outside of text, after day 1?

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Yes I interacted with him I got the first MC drug free and used it on meghan on the friday when she came into class for break. Then after getting the paycheck, the next week I text and got the message to come alone the next day after work, but then after work I got the "in development" popup for second or so and then the scene changed to the garage and when I went to the bedroom at night with the wife present, the option to put drug in coffee was not there and so I looked in the inventory and the drug was not there but the money had been taken for it and now nothing is going into the inventory. E.g the beer or hammer

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that's strange, I don't get that error. perhaps reload the game from scratch? everytime I text dealer to meet me the next day I end up with a pill, the "in development" screen, and it's added to my inventory with $50 less money in my total account.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Yes I interacted with him I got the first MC drug free and used it on meghan on the friday when she came into class for break. Then after getting the paycheck, the next week I text and got the message to come alone the next day after work, but then after work I got the "in development" popup for second or so and then the scene changed to the garage and when I went to the bedroom at night with the wife present, the option to put drug in coffee was not there and so I looked in the inventory and the drug was not there but the money had been taken for it and now nothing is going into the inventory. E.g the beer or hammer
What version are you using? I have am on day 35 (Ya, I keep playing it. Sue me :p) so far in the game and I have never ran into this issue.

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
that's strange, I don't get that error. perhaps reload the game from scratch? everytime I text dealer to meet me the next day I end up with a pill, the "in development" screen, and it's added to my inventory with $50 less money in my total account.
Yep, Very strange and I have tried to start again from scratch, I deleted the saves and even went and removed the files from the ren'py folder in the users/appdata/roaming too, to make sure and redownloaded from the mega link on first post on page 1 and still happening. So that is why I'm trying to get the correct console command for the mind control drug because the few I found listed on here have not been accepted as the correct console command. To see if that will add it to the inventory, because the money console command works.

P.S. The only error that has occured was when I sent the text to the dealer from the bedroom in the afternoon on the Wednesday of the 2nd week and then the next morning when I went to click on the garage I clicked on the phone again by mistake and then an error occured, but I just clickd ignore and went to work and this issue happened.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

This one should be working at some point but it was uploaded

Reactions: gue5t

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Another of the moderators and alpha tester of the game. The game has been moved to the free section of patreon. As such the timer has expired on the release of the walkthrough. Heres the walkthrough for current version

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Ok finally got sorted, Anti-virus had 1 of the files from the folder flagged as suspicious because not many had used it. I had not noticed it had done that as no message popped up to tell me until many hours after it downloaded (a common pain in the arse issue with Norton). As soon as I restored it and and put a block on anti-virus auto-scan/sonar crap accessing it, it is no longer happening and running as it should. But thanks very much for trying to assist, much appreciated.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Another of the moderators and alpha tester of the game. The game has been moved to the free section of patreon. As such the timer has expired on the release of the walkthrough. Heres the walkthrough for current version
thanks Jmolle2!

I wonder if walk through is something the alpha testers could take on for the dev; one less thing off his plate so he can focus on story, renders and coding as well as bug fixes?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
thanks Jmolle2!

I wonder if walk through is something the alpha testers could take on for the dev; one less thing off his plate so he can focus on story, renders and coding as well as bug fixes?
Its something I have brought up but I didnt get a direct answer yet. But I am sure he will let us do that.

How long is the gameplay of this game?
If you take your time and not speed through it, a few hours or so. There is one scene that you have to wait about 2 weeks (in game) I think before it happens.

May 31, 2017
Anyone can make a walkthrough, so it's not like someone who wants to can't. It just would have to be "good enough" for @irredeemable to approve of it, so he doesn't feel the need to continue.

Alternatively, it's possible he uses the walkthrough to create the story .. a sort of rough draft, if you will. In which case, it wouldn't be beneficial for him to stop.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone can make a walkthrough, so it's not like someone who wants to can't. It just would have to be "good enough" for @irredeemable to approve of it, so he doesn't feel the need to continue.

Alternatively, it's possible he uses the walkthrough to create the story .. a sort of rough draft, if you will. In which case, it wouldn't be beneficial for him to stop.
Very true.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes