Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I am able to read irredeemables code very well. Its how i manage to break the game in weird and wonderful ways when game shouldnt really crash. Deem currently has a job at presant. However when he reaches stage where he can make this game full time i will take over walkthrough dutys. During alpha testing i will also attempt to fic ad many bugs as i can so deem has less to do.

Reactions: atlas114

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
New public image released on his patreon page. I know that some of you are super lazy and wont even bother going to his patreon page since you like his game too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I would like to note. Neither Meghan or the Daughter have meet. Its a noncanonical image.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Most of the early pics posted over the last few pages are coming back as broken links. Can we get reups?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
New public image released on his patreon page. I know that some of you are super lazy and wont even bother going to his patreon page since you like his game too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I would like to note. Neither Meghan or the Daughter have meet. Its a noncanonical image.
damn that's pretty hot. one day they will both meet. one day.:FeelsGoodMan:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Most of the early pics posted over the last few pages are coming back as broken links. Can we get reups?
Ya, I will fix them now.

@dbp5ca Fixed. If someone quoted the image, I cant change it.

Reactions: dbp5ca
May 31, 2017
I rerendered that new pinup to be higher quality, if anyone cares. Barely noticeable, but it's noticeable to me, dammit!
I don't look at the images myself, but i must say that typically no response is a good response.

People will look at an image and, as long as it meets or exceeds their expectations, they are happy. People are also quite lazy in showing appreciation. So they can like or love the object, but not say anything. This also applies to relationships, and life in general. Women want to hear how hot they are from "their" guy. When they don't, they either assume the opppsite is true, or they dress in a more seductive manner to get the compliment.

On the flip side, when we see something we don't like, we are much more willing to speak up about it; If your images were of lower quality than the norm you can expect to receive many more messages saying so.

I'm sure there is a psychological term for this affect we could explore, but my point stands; no comments really means: " you've done very well, we appreciate your hard work, and the skill you display as an artist is admirable" ... or, ya know, something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunamm
May 31, 2017
The term you are looking for is liberalism.
You don't know how tempted I am to go off the rails of this thread on that topic. But then again, this is the internet: where we argue points with people we don't know in an attempt to impress upon them the inherent truth of our beliefs. Where we read the other person's response with hope that they will grant us more ammunition to throw at them. What a waste of time this place really is for politics and arguments over religion.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
annnnyways back on topic.

love that sheer black dress on daughter. though I think the black socks are a bit out of place- should have been thigh high stockings or black tights underneath that dress me thinks.

the shopping scenes with D could be expanded to NOT have Sarah around or include the opportunity to see what D picked out or even what you pick out for the occasion (with a black dress like that probably a family dinner out or D is also
going college campus visiting)

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
is there a way to hide the text when you are in the h-scenes i cant see the best parts clearly enough D:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've been meaning to put the "H" thing as well as scroll wheel to rollback as part of a tutorial. I may have mentioned it before, but I designed the game with a lot of tantalizing but potentially punishing choices (e.g. call Kaitlyn a cunt) and I don't want people to feel constrained by the need to min/max all of their points. I'd like them to read everything that looks interesting. It was a surprisingly long time after I started playing Ren'Py games before I realized how to rollback with the scroll wheel so I'm sure there are a lot of people in the same position.

Reactions: paladin07

Jorem

May 10, 2017
It was a surprisingly long time after I started playing Ren'Py games before I realized how to rollback with the scroll wheel so I'm sure there are a lot of people in the same position.
omg, you poor bastard! I can't even remotely imagine playing these games without the wheel. When I start a game and see that there's no wheel activated I feel so defeated before I even begin...

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
omg, you poor bastard! I can't even remotely imagine playing these games without the wheel. When I start a game and see that there's no wheel activated I feel so defeated before I even begin...
I haven't played many Ren'Py games lately, but if I do and they've disabled rollback (or rollback for choices) that's almost an auto-quit for me. You wrote both sides, wouldn't you like people to read both sides? You expect that your game is interesting enough that people play it all the way through twice or more(unlikely)? Or are you pretending that these are legitimate gameplay decisions because, let's be honest, it's mostly a a guessing game.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thankfully you did allow rollback, otherwise I doubt I would have put in all that effort to find the typos.
As an addendum I do like the new posted image, but I will also ask, is it the lighting that is making their philtrum (area below the nose above the lip) extremely pronounced?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thankfully you did allow rollback, otherwise I doubt I would have put in all that effort to find the typos.
As an addendum I do like the new posted image, but I will also ask, is it the lighting that is making their philtrum (area below the nose above the lip) extremely pronounced?
Nope, it's their unfortunate genetics. Poor girls are clearly bound for the nunnery.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Nope, it's their unfortunate genetics. Poor girls are clearly bound for the nunnery.
just leave all the options in small text along the bottom to, i play on a laptop with no mouse, i just use the touch pad and the "rollback" feature is pretty hit or miss on a touch pad, id rather have the buttons that are like forward/back/save/q.save and whatever else is usually there.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes