Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I wouldn't mind someone else handling the walkthrough, although I'm in the best position to do so. Even someone reading my code might not be able to see through the spaghetti well enough to know exactly what is going on, so I'd basically have to dictate some parts anyway.

Also, I haven't done such a great job of this myself yet, but I do like the idea of the walkthrough itself being a good read, certainly something that's well-written and not purely matter-of-fact. I'm not saying that there aren't many people interested who are capable of that, just noting another issue with handing over the walkthrough duties.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
ooo new patron post:

By popular demand

I'm guessing it's either Meghan with the #4 outfit or daughter naked in the shower.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
ooo new patron post:

By popular demand

I'm guessing it's either Meghan with the #4 outfit or daughter naked in the shower.
Over on the patreon we had a bit of meme going on. Since Meghan was getting all the attention and there was still and undeveloped scene. Two of us started a [HASHTAG]#ShowerGate[/HASHTAG] to get the daughter shower scene finished. It carried on in the discord for a day and this is what we got.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. There was at one point a really steamy scene with the daughter that got axed. Who knows, it might make it into deleted scenes or extras far later down the road :p

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yea hopefully something like that makes it in or a less surprised D with higher corruption level someday. it sucks that you can't go farther in the beginning and that it's still in development :)

Reactions: Ryahn

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
yea hopefully something like that makes it in or a less surprised D with higher corruption level someday. it sucks that you can't go farther in the beginning and that it's still in development :)
Ya we will see what happens though. We are having fun with @irredeemable in his discord right now. Just busting his balls out of good fun :)

Reactions: atlas114
May 31, 2017
I would show the scene but I am doing it out of respect for the dev. There was a long chat about it in the discord.
was mostly commenting on the word-play. :) I prefer to not see too many renders before playing the game. Just like i prefer to NOT watch trailers for movies i know I am going to see.

Reactions: Ryahn

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Liking where this game is going so far. I'd love to have the steamy shower scene back in future updates though, assuming that the developer decides to put it back in at an appropriate point.

For those considering trying out the current verison of the game, so far there's not a lot of fucking (you get to fuck one person at least), but the heavy petting stuff is pretty cool.

It feels a little 'grindey' to me at the moment, mainly because of the limited number of 'special scenes' so you end up repeating a lot of the current scenes, but once more content is added, it seems like you'll have plenty to do at that point. This has the makings of a really nice game so far.

Looking forward to more intense 'boob play' and other activities with one particular student!

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
cant access the movie night event, and i think the pill for daughter event is bugged does not give me any pts for daughter so that might be the cause

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
cant access the movie night event, and i think the pill for daughter event is bugged does not give me any pts for daughter so that might be the cause
When you can, just MC the daughter. You will be able to spike her drink after you go clothes shopping.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Wet Dreams:
Get to know the first project of Dreams Creator, for now made in HTML, but I intend to switch to an engine, it's a story that happens in Brazil, full of fetishes and discoveries, where you are an innocent boy from the interior who went to study in the big city and there discover that the world is much more pleasurable than you can imagine.
Version:0.01

Patreon:
Create a thread to post your game. Don't post it in another game's thread.

Reactions: Adoringfan
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes