Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i must say : i fucking love the beginning ...

whats you first name ?

whats your last name ?

whats your wife name ?

whats your daughter name ?

whats your credit card number ?

hey, it was worth a try ....

ROFL XD

Reactions: Adoringfan

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Ryahn

new update post from dev: "Shopping scene expanded". could you please share? :FeelsGoodMan:

i am hoping Sara doesn't cockblock this time.
Or maybe you are taking Meghan shopping? what a twist that will be!

Jorem

May 10, 2017
This game is easily my new fave. Awesome job!
Please don't add any animal banging or weird dad-butt digging... (oops, I typed that out loud).

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
@Ryahn

new update post from dev: "Shopping scene expanded". could you please share? :FeelsGoodMan:

i am hoping Sara doesn't cockblock this time.
Or maybe you are taking Meghan shopping? what a twist that will be!
Don't get too excited (about this, anyway!). It's just a few more renders and some dialogue to go with them. Just felt the scene was empty "1 hour later..." and then it was over, you never really saw them bonding or trying on clothes together. So that's what this is about.

Reactions: atlas114

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played many Ren'Py games lately, but if I do and they've disabled rollback (or rollback for choices) that's almost an auto-quit for me. You wrote both sides, wouldn't you like people to read both sides? You expect that your game is interesting enough that people play it all the way through twice or more(unlikely)? Or are you pretending that these are legitimate gameplay decisions because, let's be honest, it's mostly a a guessing game.
Exactly! That is precisely my issue with games like Big Brother, even though that is Unity, a rollback option would make life 20x easier instead of having to reload saves and stuff like that. So when you say that's an "auto-quit" for you, it is for me as well.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
{{{that pink dress}}}
One of the unique strengths of this game is that the daughter behaves like an ideal teenage daughter. She's fun, upbeat, good sense of humor, just a tad snarky, and most importantly: She acts her fucking age. We see so many games where the daughters are 2 things:

1.) The sweet, naive, innocent, untouched sister that's never been kissed. This girl displays the intellectual and emotional aptitude of a 12 year old. (of course, "all characters are over 18."). She gets along with everyone, particularly any brothers.
2.) If there's a 2nd daughter, it's always the totally irredeemable, whore-costumed cunt of an older sister that is hellbent on destroying you for no apparent reason. During the rest of the day, she's usually obsessing over other guys' cocks.

... the daughter in Teacher's Pets is so refreshing because she's 100% believable. She could be anyone's daughter. I've met girls just like her. Dozens of them. She's perfect in her jeans and t-shirt, because that's what most girls like that wear unless it's a special occasion. Well, that and yoga pants for some fucking reason. Anyway, point being, 90% of these devs have no idea how an 18 year old girl acts or dresses, and certaintly no idea how one interacts with others. You got it right, and that's rare. I love that daughter character you've conceived. I just wanted to say that's a really great thing, and I hope you stick to it. That pink dress is kind'a leaning in the wrong direction, though. It's just way too short for an everyday-girl like that. It's more like shameless cheerleader-territory. Hopefully she's just playing dress-up in the store.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@jpsimon
you could also say another strength is the regular and frequent engagement between patrons, non-patrons, and the dev, as well as seemingly daily (if not every other day) work status updates, progress notes, and previews of upcoming scenes.

i honestly cannot wait until the end of the month to see what this game has in store and wish irredeemable many many more new patrons.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
the daughter behaves like an ideal teenage daughter.
but is she really a heavy sleeper, or is she faking? Most girls wake up when you touch them down there... so i'm told.
but she just lays there and lets you rub your junk in her slit. ideal fantasy daughter for sure

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
One of the unique strengths of this game is that the daughter behaves like an ideal teenage daughter. She's fun, upbeat, good sense of humor, just a tad snarky, and most importantly: She acts her fucking age. We see so many games where the daughters are 2 things:

1.) The sweet, naive, innocent, untouched sister that's never been kissed. This girl displays the intellectual and emotional aptitude of a 12 year old. (of course, "all characters are over 18."). She gets along with everyone, particularly any brothers.
2.) If there's a 2nd daughter, it's always the totally irredeemable, whore-costumed cunt of an older sister that is hellbent on destroying you for no apparent reason. During the rest of the day, she's usually obsessing over other guys' cocks.

... the daughter in Teacher's Pets is so refreshing because she's 100% believable. She could be anyone's daughter. I've met girls just like her. Dozens of them. She's perfect in her jeans and t-shirt, because that's what most girls like that wear unless it's a special occasion. Well, that and yoga pants for some fucking reason. Anyway, point being, 90% of these devs have no idea how an 18 year old girl acts or dresses, and certaintly no idea how one interacts with others. You got it right, and that's rare. I love that daughter character you've conceived. I just wanted to say that's a really great thing, and I hope you stick to it. That pink dress is kind'a leaning in the wrong direction, though. It's just way too short for an everyday-girl like that. It's more like shameless cheerleader-territory. Hopefully she's just playing dress-up in the store.
Was this game getting some secret updates? Because if I recall correctly, so far there is hardly any content there. I don't mean shit on the game, but let's not sperg out about our waifus, untill there is something to sperg out about.
Also, I am not sure if believability is something I want in a fantasy, especially one where I am drugging the girls.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

Pink dress is a 1-off, just Sara and the D goofing off trying on clothes in the store. Thank you for your other comments, that's what I aspire to the most--making the characters realistic. Well, that and making randos cum buckets.

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Any cheats to change affection/romance/corruption??
The changes are a, d, w, s, m, k.changeRomance(x) or "Affection" instead of romance. There is some confusion because you can change it directly with d.romance = x but that won't change another potentially critical variable in the game that is necessary because of the way i programmed it (badly?).

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Was this game getting some secret updates? Because if I recall correctly, so far there is hardly any content there. I don't mean shit on the game, but let's not sperg out about our waifus, untill there is something to sperg out about.
Also, I am not sure if believability is something I want in a fantasy, especially one where I am drugging the girls.
It's being updated as fast as I can. What would you like to see in the game that is not present? The drugging angle is already being minimized.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes