Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Was this game getting some secret updates? Because if I recall correctly, so far there is hardly any content there. I don't mean shit on the game, but let's not sperg out about our waifus, untill there is something to sperg out about.
Also, I am not sure if believability is something I want in a fantasy, especially one where I am drugging the girls.
As far as secret updates go, the only thing secret is the alpha updates. These wont be available to the public as they are for testing purposes. Also the mind control is now being change to be much better and have a better angle in the game.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
played the demo. waiting for a substantial update. have things changed, or should I say did you change things?
Not sure what you mean by the demo. I can provide a list of the current "achievements" if you'd like, but I'd suggest you just wait until the next update which should be soon.

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Not sure what you mean by the demo. I can provide a list of the current "achievements" is you'd like, but I'd suggest you just wait until the next update which should be soon.
by demo, I meant an earlier version., not the latest demo. I'll check the v number for you give me a few minutes.
don't need achievements list, just keep the change log updated.
How did your patrons vote, on changing the MC into a dog? The Teacher's pet.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
by demo, I meant an earlier version., not the latest demo. I'll check the v number for you give me a few minutes.
don't need achievements list, just keep the change log updated.
How did your patrons vote, on changing the MC into a dog? The Teacher's pet.
Into a dog? Now it seems you just have something against me for some reason. I'm sorry, I'm fairly certain I've never touched you in any appropriate way and I basically have no presence in the community outside of this game. Mind control was changed because I figured out the way I like to write characters. If anything I thought it would (and still think it might) be a detriment to the marketability of the game.

Last edited:

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Irredeemable I appreciate that you put a varsity of body types for the girls in your game. Too many games basically only have busty/curvy girls in their games and have no muscle/slender ones at all.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hey Irredeemable I appreciate that you put a varsity of body types for the girls in your game. Too many games basically only have busty/curvy girls in their games and have no muscle/slender ones at all.
Thanks! That is something I've done intentionally. I did have to keep it fairly conservative in the busty/athletic range just not to alienate the audience, but if, in the future, more characters are introduced, maybe we will see more diverse (smoking hot) body types.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Is the daughter even in your class? The title implies "teacher's pets" teacher's family isn't top priority in that regard, unless you plan on adding a family dog, or cat and give them the lead role. "play as a dog, coincidentally owned by a teacher, who humps everything in sight, except students"

Maybe I should Patreon poll that one.
I guess you forgot. no worries mate.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Guys and ladies, lets keep this on topic and not make this hostile. There is no need for this. If you have difference, please take them to PM or private chat on discord.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Into a dog? Now it seems you just have something against me for some reason. I'm sorry, I'm fairly certain I've never touched you in any appropriate way and I basically have no presence in the community outside of this game. Mind control was changed because I figured out the way I like to write characters. If anything I thought it would (and still think it might) be a detriment to the marketability of the game.
way back I suggested that schoolgirls usually idolize the male teacher, and literally catfight to be the teacher's pet.
If you reduced the mind control, good for you.

more imaginary inappropriate touching please

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
way back I suggested that schoolgirls usually idolize the male teacher, and literally catfight to be the teacher's pet.
If you reduced the mind control, good for you.

more imaginary inappropriate touching please
Please read the above post. There is no need for you two to be bickering over this. This is a public forum and not a place for family issues.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with @Ryahn. @irredeemable is the developer and his word is final on what the game contains. @polywog, don't troll or bait irredeemable. Any more off-topic arguments, baiting, trolling, or otherwise lying about the game or its contents will get you a warning. Ignore that and you will be banned.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I give up, I can not understand, I do not speak English, and in the publication there are very complicated terms. Anyway thank you
take this,

copy it into your game folder under *gamefolderinstall*/renpy/common
and overwrite yes

now, once you are ingame , clic on shift and O (the letter , not the number) simultaneously and it will open the console.

enter the cheat code inside , clic on Enter for activate them

once you finish, clic on Esc for close the console

Reactions: Thy4nd
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes