Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Tachii

Jul 14, 2017
take this,

copy it into your game folder under *gamefolderinstall*/renpy/common
and overwrite yes

now, once you are ingame , clic on shift and O (the letter , not the number) simultaneously and it will open the console.

enter the cheat code inside , clic on Enter for activate them

once you finish, clic on Esc for close the console
Used your file but nothing happens when I put a code in, weird.

Jun 4, 2017
The changes are a, d, w, s, m, k.changeRomance(x) or "Affection" instead of romance. There is some confusion because you can change it directly with d.romance = x but that won't change another potentially critical variable in the game that is necessary because of the way i programmed it (badly?).
Can you tell me what the Affection / Romance / Control / Corruption commands are and how to execute them on each character?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I give up, I can not understand, I do not speak English, and in the publication there are very complicated terms. Anyway thank you
Here's an autohotkey script to do it for you that I made a while back. As long as you drop it into the right folder, shouldn't be any problems. Instructions are inside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So the guide in the first page is kinda confusing, are there any other walkthroughs for the game?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
So the guide in the first page is kinda confusing, are there any other walkthroughs for the game?
Not that I know of. Unless there is another one floating around that I dont know of.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Next major update is coming 1st of the month but could be sooner. In between, there is alpha tests and possible updates. The main focus is having time to build the game instead of releasing every 2 weeks. The quality of the update should be way better.

Reactions: MrFraz

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I was playing around with this earlier. Its all dot notation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a heads-up, you shouldn't change stats directly with a.romance=100 for example, it could potentially break things in your save. Instead use a.changeAffection(100) which gives +100 affection or a.changeAffection(-100) with gives -100. All relevant stats should have these methods, all similarly named. In order to change romance by this method you will need to first set a.romance_triggered = True.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
Just a head's up, you shouldn't change stats directly with a.romance=100 for example, it could potentially break things in your save. Instead use a.changeAffection(100) which gives +100 affection or a.changeAffection(-100) with gives -100. All relevant stats should have these methods, all similarly named. In order to change romance by this method you will need to first set a.romance_triggered = True.
Maybe this thread should have a guide for cheats in the first post? So many people ask this question...

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
heay dev guy, great work dude, ive got like 30 tabs open from F95 with different games that im checking out and this is def in the top 5 (for me)

i guess if you are looking for any suggestions im noticing that alot of people are asking for cheats and you need to modify a file in the game to get the console unlocked, why not just leave the console unlocked by default so you dont have people poking around in the files, and the accidentally killing their game somehow just trying to get cheats working?

cheers.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know the 1.4 Alpha Test is strictly reserved for $40 donors/Alpha Testers. But I would absolutely positively love to get my hands on this version. By the way, don't blame me irredeemable, blame yourself for making such a damn good RenPy game!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not worthwhile to try 1.4 alpha at this time as there's likely alot of kinks to work out. there's still 2 more weeks and more content to be added so I'd rather be patient and wait for a polished official release :D

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
To respect @irredeemable wishes, there will be no releases of the alpha. He is trying to make sure that versions released, are of great quality. The more the alpha tests are able to find things, the better for everyone else when a version is uploaded.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

To respect @irredeemable wishes, there will be no releases of the alpha. He is trying to make sure that versions released, are of great quality. The more the alpha tests are able to find things, the better for everyone else when a version is uploaded.
Does this apply to other devs too? Like, if they say not to release certain version on this forum.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes