Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
By this logic, this forum is useless. Let's just call it like it is: people here don't want to leak the alpha, because they like the dev; and that's perfectly fine. All that "buggy mess" reasoning is bullshit, because let's be honest: if a link was posted, everyone would devour it like a dog devours a cat poop.
So you're assuming some ethical obligation to leak any given release at any given time, regardless of the circumstance. You think that is the ethos of this board and anything less is treasonous? I'm relatively new here, so i won't say you're wrong. But I will say that you sound silly.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

It's expected some devs prefer not to have their games leaked here. A recent example, @Kravenar Games made a similar request not to leak his game on this site.

I personally don't think this dev is particularly well-liked. A lot of the comments are just forum members arguing with him.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi

I think the game has a bug. After you save your game, the reputation with Kate resets its self. You need to give her beer and have access to girly drinks. When that happens those drinks duplicate itself and if u buy both of them, 1 of them its useless.

So if u have any girly drink before save in your inventory all of them become useless and huge waste of money and time...

Regards

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
its nothing to do with fact if we love dev or not...
dev is new, nobody know him, that will not change anything compared to an well know dev.

other devs don't get a pass.

So you're assuming some ethical obligation to leak any given release at any given time, regardless of the circumstance. You think that is the ethos of this board and anything less is treasonous? I'm relatively new here, so i won't say you're wrong. But I will say that you sound silly.
I don't even know where that's coming from, I didn't say anything like that. But, my honest opinion is: the only ethical obligation here is to respect the dev's wishes (whatever they might be) about his game. But given that this forum literally runs on breaching that obligation and releasing various patreon exclusives, the only reason why you are "spared" is because people like you. And that's fine, there is no ethical obligation to breach ethical obligations.
By the way: I am not trying to pressure anyone to release the alpha, all I am saying is: this forum is a thieves' den, and let's not make it a liars' den as well.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just a heads-up, you shouldn't change stats directly with a.romance=100 for example, it could potentially break things in your save. Instead use a.changeAffection(100) which gives +100 affection or a.changeAffection(-100) with gives -100. All relevant stats should have these methods, all similarly named. In order to change romance by this method you will need to first set a.romance_triggered = True.
Interesting...I didn't need to unlock other stats with the triggered = True, but I do like the change option better since you can just add to the values.

Not that its needed yet, the game is short enough you can get what you want playing normally. Mostly I use money cheats cause I am too lazy to work all the time, its like sweepstakes all the time in my crib!

I must say the animations are looking real good, its been awhile since I played and I was going to avoid it for awhile until you got the content up but the UI and renders are really well done. Nice work!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Me an ryahn are mods for irredeemable and alpha testers. We will never release an alpha version. The reason for this is not only bugs but also because content i.e renders, animation etc are missing. We bug test in differant stages of the game. Releasing an alpha is damaging to the game. People label it as a buggy, incomplete or broken game, the result is people stop playing and supporting the game. Its not just about respect for the dev but also protecting the games reputation. Even when the final build of the next release is available on patreon we wont leak a copy. The only time you will see the mods,alphas or irredeemable posting the game is when its free to all or if the game gets leaked by someone else and has a bug we overlooked in it in wich case its better for the games reputation for us to leak a fixed version.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I hope I don't have to restart in next update. I have my bitches nice and compliant, Just need more content now.

May 31, 2017
I personally don't think this dev is particularly well-liked. A lot of the comments are just forum members arguing with him.
Maybe you're blind ... or lazy. I can't decide. In any case, you are wrong. His content is liked, and his professionalism as a dev is liked. Sure there are a few ... undesirables ... who make comments, but this is the internet, that's expected.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes