Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Alpha testing phase 1 is complete phase 2 will be within next few days. No date on release of update to patreon yet but its possible it will be early. Its nice to see so many showing there support for the dev. As for the update being released here when its up on patreon i cant comment on that. Suppose it depends on wethet it gets leaked.

Reactions: atlas114 and MrFraz

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
from what ive read the alpha is not allowed to be posted on here at the devs request, however once that version is out of alpha aka he releases 1.4 weather its paid for or not it will be posted here.
F95zone has no policy concerning the game. The individuals who we know have access to the alpha have chosen to honor the dev's request and not post the alphas.

ForenBaba

May 4, 2017
There's way too many messages for me to read whether this has happened or not, but when playing the 1.305 version there was a phone call scene with the teacher that kept occurring preventing interactions with the other students on multiple occasions during the week, was this meant to happen or not, and if it wasn't meant to happen will it be fixed for the 1.4 release?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There's way too many messages for me to read whether this has happened or not, but when playing the 1.305 version there was a phone call scene with the teacher that kept occurring preventing interactions with the other students on multiple occasions during the week, was this meant to happen or not, and if it wasn't meant to happen will it be fixed for the 1.4 release?
Phone call scene is a setup for one of this next update's main scenes, though I wasn't aware there was a bug with it. If I had to guess I would say it was related to the bug that caused the daughter shopping scene to keep firing, so yes, both of those will be fixed in the new version. I'll double check to make sure though.

Last edited:

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
@401Grem, this is how it goes...
1- If it gets posted here, of course we will add it to the O.P. That's the same for every developer. The only exception is waiting in case there is something in there to identify the leaker.
2- @irredeemable is also a member and deserves the same respect as everyone else. What sets him apart is he's not getting angry about the leaks, he's worried the bugs will make him look bad. I understand that. He needs the tester's input to crush the bugs. If it's spread out, people will think he's making a buggy game when he's actually trying to get testing to find the bugs BEFORE everyone gets it.
3- Out of respect for @irredeemable, some uploaders and myself will not post the alpha if we personally find it. Of course I'll play it, but I'd PM him or start a private convo and let him know what I found. :D
Reminder.. all members deserve respect, even the ones who are developers. We will be tough on them when we need to be and we have. On the other hand, if they are respectful, we will return the respect.

This is what i ment ^ i guess even though the dev may have requested that the alpha "alpha" versions not be posted there are no real rules against it, other than the fact that out of respect for the dev "some" of the people with access will not post the alpha "alpha" builds, and i have no problem with this, was just trying to tell the guy who was begging for the release that it isnt going to happen so cool his jets.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Playing 1.305.

WTF is this?
Neverending loop?

It repeats over and over and over,. there is no ending.

Took daughter shopping, fucked the wife,... etc. etc... got all achievements.

Is there more to this than 10 minutes gameplay?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Playing 1.305.

WTF is this?
Neverending loop?

It repeats over and over and over,. there is no ending.

Took daughter shopping, fucked the wife,... etc. etc... got all achievements.

Is there more to this than 10 minutes gameplay?
You must be a speed-reader. Along with being speedy at other things. Congratulations-- that means you can finish 99% of all WEGs without needless grind in 10 minutes. Yes, it's meant to be open ended so the game continues even after the content is finished. Do you think that is inferior to a style that says "Hey, I've written enough melodrama for today so join me next time for Blue Balls part 73?"

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
It seems some people don't understand that the game is a work in progress as is the majority of games out there. This game's concept is great and irredeemable has done a phenomenal job so far. He releases the game for free unlike many others which have their game stuck behind a pay wall. He's one of few developers that actually come here and ask for our ideas and opinions. Show a little respect, please.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
It seems some people don't understand that the game is a work in progress as is the majority of games out there. This game's concept is great and irredeemable has done a phenomenal job so far. He releases the game for free unlike many others which have their game stuck behind a pay wall. He's one of few developers that actually come here and ask for our ideas and opinions. Show a little respect, please.
RobJoy appears to be a troll who thinks AAA titles with million dollar budgets and one man developing teams with peanuts for patreon dollars are one and the same.

oh well, not every game is your cup of tea I understand. i for one am patiently waiting for the end of the month for the next TP content update :D

Meghan college event sounds like a winner already.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
I mentioned this at length on Patreon the other day so I'll just paste it here:

Thank you for all of the enlightening discussion regarding the merits of mind control vs. romance.

The way I see it right now, the mind control aspect of the game serves two purposes: one, much like the dream sequences, it allows early pacing of lewd content to keep players interested and to serve as a a sort of mission statement of the kind of lewd content to expect from the game (i.e. not just a few stills with perfunctory dialogue.)

Two, it allows for a lot of comedy and absurd moments in a genre that is often severely lacking in them. The drug dealer character is actually a holdover from the first game I started—he was never intended to be in this one—but I liked him so much that I decided I couldn't do without him.

Right now I see the mind control stuff as the "early game." Yes, you are still going to be able to have fun with all of the characters by merely popping a few pills, but you're probably not going to be able to bend Meg over a desk and take her virginity simply by grinding out magic beans for a few weeks.

The "end game", if you will, relies much more on character interactions—not just re-rolling until you say the most flattering thing, but puzzles, understanding how the characters feel about one another and what their needs are. We're not talking chess here—I don't want you to feel lost trying to get the ending you want—but I do want there to be some semblance of realism. I tried to get some of that into the game already with the new Meg stuff. Maybe no one noticed while trying their best to fondle those melons.

So that's how I see things at the moment. It's still a comedy. There's still mind control, there's still as much lewd as I can fit in it, but I also enjoy creating it the most when I'm writing characters that have more to say than: "um, sure, stick it in my ass."

While I have a lot of ideas in the pipe, things are certainly subject to change. Let me know if you think I'm heading the right direction or have any criticisms or suggestions.​
Hmmm the wife doesn't speak at all to the MC except to interrupt him with the daughter with the fucking shitter he half-ass fixes, the daughter only says, "same as yesterday only, blah blah blah..." Anne has the same conversation about her husband, grind, grind, grind.... The only thing left is stick it in my ass! btw Where is the kitchen? My MC hasn't eaten in weeks. Maybe that's why that bitch sits and reads all fucking day instead of fucking cooking like she suppose to. lmao

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes