Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I also think it's fair to say that there's a lot of people who are genuinely interested in this specific fictional setting. Deem himself may have some really high creative goals for what he's wanting to create with this.

My fear is that this turns into a Phil Fish kinda scenario wherein Deem is such a perfectionist that everything gets constantly delayed and pushed back, which compounds the pressure to get done and get it right, the whole thing causing an exponential growth in anxiety to the point that he just quits.

That's what my fear honestly is.
Maybe Deem is Phil Fish. If that's the case, we can send over the Max model from Daz to stick his head in a toilet.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
We should be honest with ourselves.

Guys, all of these popular incest themed patreon games will never be finished (DoD and maybe SS being the only exceptions).

They won't be finished because of Patreon. They won't be finished because their stories aren't going anywhere and will never go anywhere.

Jan 11, 2017
Today is THE judgment day,THE last day for irredeemable,redeem himself.(corny/pun intended)
Anyways if this game doesn't come out today it would be (it will lets be real here) real dick/scammy move towards his supporters.And about his statement yesterday . Let me translate it to you.
"Yes guys Im totally not making excuses here,Im totally not sleeping here,working hard on this magnificent game,you know its not like I had 4+ month or anything.And I dunno when game comes out(wink wink),but thank you for your february transaction and expect the game in mid february. smileyface"

Reactions: titit

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
We should be honest with ourselves.

Guys, all of these popular incest themed patreon games will never be finished (DoD and maybe SS being the only exceptions).

They won't be finished because of Patreon. They won't be finished because their stories aren't going anywhere and will never go anywhere.
Patreon wanted more than incest there was blackmail etc. Many game makers resolved it by removing some pictures and dialogue. Deem changed the whole game, I would have changed some part by betraying fairy tales for women (girls). If it could get in side pants. I have noticed that the telling of fairy tales and dance skill is a good way in side pants, better even liquor and other substances.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
One of the problems is and I don't think I'm alone in this consideration, that I want to support good erotic games/game-makers. I saw this game in September and thought the animations were quite nice. I wanted to pledge 5$, but then he missed an update because of a hacker. I'm quite sceptical with such things. All too many abandoned games starts with an accident of some sort. Some are real, some are scammers that milk people for months with teaser images etc. I wanted to see where things were going before pledging, I'd rather support projects that seems to have a future. I'm currently supporting SS and Peasant's Quest (I think it's a fun game). It's quite possible Irredeemable is being honest here, that's what I've come to believe as the most likely scenario. We are; however, 4 months in and almost 5 without much progress to show.
People feel betrayed, when a deadline is largely missed. This wound only gets worse for each consecutive time it's missed. There may be people, who wish to add gasoline on the fire for their own amusement. Doubtfully this is true for the majority. Retorts from the other end of the spectrum (Irredeemable doesn't do this - just other people). Insisting one have no say in the matter and one's opinion is completely invalid (on an open forum), without having pledged to the given project. Only makes matters so much worse, as such attitude and following conduct is in itself antagonising.

If you read this Irredeemable, know that I'm rooting for you in spirit.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new post from deem with "100% set in stone" and "2.0 release date" as tags. maybe 2.0 really is coming.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
new post from deem with "100% set in stone" and "2.0 release date" as tags. maybe 2.0 really is coming.
We'll have to see. Releasing so close or just after the February pledge is in poor taste towards the patreons in my opinion. Especially considering a release was teased in much the same way towards the end of December. I'm not wishing any ill will towards Irredeemable, I think he (possibly) have had a lot of trouble. The whole affair is just not very nice.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

I'll be releasing version 2.0 sometime today. As in actually, literally today (it's 5:21AM here). No, really. I just want to finish up a few more things and do some additional testing on the changes I've made since the last alpha build."

The wolf joke took me a moment LOL. At least he can make fun of himself for it. Maybe we'll have our old Deem back soon...

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes