Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
The one linked to on post #1 works fine, though it's hard to read and one of the lower quality walkthrough's I've seen.
I cleaned it up some, though I wouldn't call it "high quality" like some of the guys/gals on here make:
Your right and that is really weird since as I said when I clicked on it this morning it said the attachment didn't exist.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@botc76 @Ignatz There is a grain of truth in every statement that was brought up in this thread, some of them were more normal while others were voiced in a more angry fashion, but I don't think anyting was really completely right or wrong. He might be a cool guy to hang out with or a great person overall, but if he really was SUCH A GOOD person a lot of people made him out to be he'd at least have the decency to write a little something like "Sorry folks, end of the line for me. I'll stop all the pledged that are left or you can do that on your own, there won't be anything new in the next <insert time frame>", but that didn't happen and that encourages the "He's a milker/asshole/whatever" people and if we're really, REALLY honest that wouldn't be a false judgment at the moment. Maybe not the entire truth, but definitely not wrong.

Since I don't know him neither on a personal nor at least a deeper level I can only forge an opinion on things that I see and read and at the moment it either seems like he's an asshole (sorry mods, but that's one possibility how it looks from the outside) or he completely tripped over himself and his manic-depression or whatever he might be fighting with. I know that such things can get really ugly really fast, but what I can't understand is that you can't be bothered with anything, not even a few sentences for your supporters or something like this. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he really has some inner demons to fight (just don't come up with another hacker story, please), but that's mostly not the fault of some salty people on the internet, these are things that are bound to happen sooner or later, sometimes there are triggers for certain things, but most of the time the just happen sooner than later, but they pretty much always happen. I had to have surgery a few years back and since I have genetic predisposition for diabetes it got activated a few years earlier. It isn't permanent, but I have to keep an eye on my bloodsugar to make sure that everyting stays ok as long as possible.

To cut a long story short: I agree that we probably won't see anything anytime soon and even if I don't believe half of what he came up with I don't think another witch hunt will do anyone any good. Just let the thread rest in peace and let's hope he doesn't live in the USA or at least doesn't live near any schools and has access to assault rifles. Sarcasm included, cheers folks.

neodragon123

May 2, 2017
Wake her up, daughter at night. tips & walkthrough had wrote:

“d_6”
AKA FEX HJ scene. requires a “good shower” (having showered with her without
her getting mad at you), romance at least 150, FEX to be home, and you have to be
undressed (i.e. take a shower and only throw on some underwear). If those
requirements are met trigger the scene by entering the guest room.

I was completed by go after school back home bath with choosing shower and only throw on some underwear.
meet daughter at room. and you can access the wake her up at night scene.

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
While I'm at it, here are some useful console commands, dear cheaters:

Enable cheat mode without typing in that long ass code:
unlimited_cheat = True

Inventory cheats:
inventory.add(mc_pill)
or
inventory.add(mc_pills, 5)
inventory.money = 100000

Affection/Control/Corruption cheats (you will skip past some of Meghan's progression if you set her control too high)
Every girl has a single character name which you use to change stats, which are as follows
w
d
k
s
m
a
Which are Wife, Daughter, Kaitlyn, Sara, Meghan, Anne respectively.
d.changeAffection(5)
d.changeControl(3)
d.changeCorruption(1)
player.changeDepravity(100) to max your own depravity
Happy hacking!
Where am I supposed to enable the cheat mode? In-game console or I the game folder? Because when typing in d.changeAffection(x) it says AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute affection 'changeAffection'.
What's wrong?
Thanks in advance

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Where am I supposed to enable the cheat mode? In-game console or I the game folder? Because when typing in d.changeAffection(x) it says AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute affection 'changeAffection'.
What's wrong?
Thanks in advance
Cheats listed in OP are for v1.632 not v1.9x-2.0x. New cheats:

Capitalization matters!
'|' short for "or"
If you want to reduce a stat change "+=" to "-=" or if you want a specific value remove the +/- entirely
player.depravity += # (shower scene requires 30-50, lower and you get nothing higher and you fail)
inventory.money += #
unlimited_cheat = True | False
*.relationship = ACQUAINTED | INTERESTED | INFATUATED
*.affection += #
*.romance += # (requires relationship = INTERESTED | INFATUATED)
*.corruption += #
*.mood = NORMAL | MAD | FURIOUS (not checked most of the time, but assume MAD | FURIOUS won't lead to fun...)
* = Girl Modifier:
s = Sara (Don't bother in v1.9x -> v2.0x without mod)
m = Meghan
a = Anne
k = Kaitlyn
d = FEX (Daughter)
w = Wife
z = Zoe (Don't bother period)​

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
Cheats listed in OP are for v1.632 not v1.9x-2.0x. New cheats:

Capitalization matters!
'|' short for "or"
If you want to reduce a stat change "+=" to "-=" or if you want a specific value remove the +/- entirely
player.depravity += # (shower scene requires 30-50, lower and you get nothing higher and you fail)
inventory.money += #
unlimited_cheat = True | False
*.relationship = ACQUAINTED | INTERESTED | INFATUATED
*.affection += #
*.romance += # (requires relationship = INTERESTED | INFATUATED)
*.corruption += #
*.mood = NORMAL | MAD | FURIOUS (not checked most of the time, but assume MAD | FURIOUS won't lead to fun...)
* = Girl Modifier:
s = Sara (Don't bother in v1.9x -> v2.0x without mod)
m = Meghan
a = Anne
k = Kaitlyn
d = FEX (Daughter)
w = Wife
z = Zoe (Don't bother period)​
Thank you! Quick question, Are there any sex scenes with Megan, Kaitlyn or the daughter? And how do you add the mindcontrolling pills?
Thanks

Last edited:

Darkside00

Nov 10, 2017
Cheat: At the start of the game the game asks for your credit card number. Use 0073735963 and cheats will be enabled.
Console:
JUST REALIZED the code is the same for original Punch-Out to go straight to the Mike Tyson fight. GJ

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you! Quick question, Are there any sex scenes with Megan, Kaitlyn or the daughter? And how do you add the mindcontrolling pills?
Thanks
Touching Meghan is all, FEX/Daughter up to her giving HJ, Kaitlyn just looking, Sara not even that, Zoey you see 1x outside of the boutique. A bit more with my "restore v1.632" mod, but that just reintroduce's what Deem took out in v2.0x.

Indian torjan

Apr 6, 2018
Touching Meghan is all, FEX/Daughter up to her giving HJ, Kaitlyn just looking, Sara not even that, Zoey you see 1x outside of the boutique. A bit more with my "restore v1.632" mod, but that just reintroduce's what Deem took out in v2.0x.
have unachieved all achievements in teacher's pets. Please dontell

Aug 28, 2017
Soooo.. I un-subscribed from this thread long ago after I lost interest in the game.

It seems that I have missed a shit storm.

Would someone kindly give me a brief update on what transpired here?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Soooo.. I un-subscribed from this thread long ago after I lost interest in the game.

It seems that I have missed a shit storm.

Would someone kindly give me a brief update on what transpired here?
  1. Patreon got a new infestor who forced terms of service change
  2. Irredeemable removed the suggestion drugs, blackmail and incest as a response
  3. people got angry
  4. people defended
  5. dev grew lackluster in development form player's response
  6. people got more angry, some people defended
game's effectively abandoned.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
Jun 28, 2017
Nothing much. People got angry at dev, because of lackluster and delayed updates. Some people defended him. Then he disappered from net without a word and people got angrier.
Normal day in weg industry.
sounds about right, at least the internet is still being itself.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You guys are forgetting the totally real super virus that infected his home network that was inflicted upon him by some vague stalker person, which kicked off his descent into the flake-o-sphere.

Remind me, what happened to the posters who questioned that story of his in this thread?

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
You guys are forgetting the totally real super virus that infected his home network that was inflicted upon him by some vague stalker person, which kicked off his descent into the flake-o-sphere.

Remind me, what happened to the posters who questioned that story of his in this thread?
Top tier bullshit story, irredeemable is totally unreliable for me, because of this. I have no idea how some people actually belived in this story. He lied so so many times, and some people still defend him. And there is no doubt, he had special treatment here, belive in everythink he said or gtfo.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes