Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Good shit. Kagura Games typically have the best gameplay/writing, which is why I guess they're pursued. It's always great to get a H game that doesn't have me looking for a 100% save after an hour.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I can play it perfectly,Install a game in a easy directory,don't install it to deep likes...put it in folder to folder.

Sorry for my broken english :ROFLMAO: Not sure if you can understand this.
Is it censored? No need patch for uncen, right!?

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
No no no. Kagura fcked up the games they translated is their usually stuff to do. And they always get away from it with patches (but its always a certain member from f95 do a quick job sometime rather than the kagura).
At least kagura games gives us uncensored games, because damn does censoring ruin my boner when ever i play a jap hentai game. In a country where hentai games where practically born and where most of the hentai games out there come from = Hey lets censor, WTF . Fuck that censoring.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
It's quite a good game. Very similar to Treasure Hunter Claire and Brave Alchemist Collette. But even though it plays similarly, the writing is quite good. Very funny.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
It's quite a good game. Very similar to Treasure Hunter Claire and Brave Alchemist Collette. But even though it plays similarly, the writing is quite good. Very funny.
That's one of the reasons I really like Acerola games. Solid, funny writing, plentiful (and decensored with Kagura) sex scenes that are an integral part of story/gameplay (unlike many games where the smut is just bolted on over standard JRPG fare), good art, and decently long.

A few people say it's same-y, which is true, but they're generally different enough in plot, and have their mechanics mixed-up and built on with each iteration (especially their NTR line) to make each new one interesting to play.

Except Phantom Thief Celianna. That game was awful.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes