WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
That's one of the reasons I really like Acerola games. Solid, funny writing, plentiful (and decensored with Kagura) sex scenes that are an integral part of story/gameplay (unlike many games where the smut is just bolted on over standard JRPG fare), good art, and decently long.

A few people say it's same-y, which is true, but they're generally different enough in plot, and have their mechanics mixed-up and built on with each iteration (especially their NTR line) to make each new one interesting to play.

Except Phantom Thief Celianna. That game was awful.
Not to mention almost each game has NG+ feature which you can carry over most of your stuff for subsequenf playthroughs.

D

Deleted member 366409

You have to do Quest 3 and lose the mini-game. Basically, don't block enough of the old farts and you get the scene.

Edit:

Correction, it's not literally quest 3.

FableSE

Oct 7, 2017
known for making great games. sadly never add anything to new to h-scene. Does anyone know they reusing old scene from past games?

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Do I have to max out Lumiere's training levels by not having sex in order for her to get Nympho for her for the scenes naturally or is a lot like Tear by just walking around in the miasma or using the item on her? I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet but I do want to naturally get all the Nympho scenes.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Any tentacle and pregnancy in this one?
There are tentacle rape for sure, your first dungeon is call Insect Paradise. If you lose to normal mobs(there is rape during combat too), you will be captured for a certain big mob to impregnate you with eggs and give birth on the spot before you get rescue.

Reactions: f9account

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Sex from the beginning.
Having sex is usefull for enhancement and plot.
Naked is the best armor.
No need to loose the game to fap.
Damn... this is what i like! This is how hentai shit should be. Especially with games that have female characters as protagonists.

Arinexxe

Aug 4, 2018
If you have the error saying you don't have it, just move the game to another location, it will work
You could have said more precisely what to do because I did what you said and I do not know if I did the right thing because it did not work out.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
You could have said more precisely what to do because I did what you said and I do not know if I did the right thing because it did not work out.
Did you try to extract the basicdata.wolf? In my data file it's just a bunch of .wolf file

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
If you played 1 acerola game you played all of them.
This is sadly true, they kinda increase in quality as time goes by, as this one shows, but they're very samey, from characters to gameplay to scenes.

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
oh wow wow, i didnt even need to see the dev or anything else, just seeing the girl, remind me of colette encounter with her at the tatami room

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This is sadly true, they kinda increase in quality as time goes by, as this one shows, but they're very samey, from characters to gameplay to scenes.
With these games happen very often. OneOneOne suffer the same, many of their games basically just change the art of the characters and are sold as a new game.
But cause acerola is one of the few groups that do "hentai with a female protag" right, i cannot complain.

sokaok

Nov 9, 2020
As someone who understands Japanese, this game is a pretty unbearable rewrite. It's very clear that whoever was assigned to translate it has a very poor grasp of the language.

Really disappointed in Kagura Games, their translations are feeling more and more like rushed shovelware.

Reactions: Silentce

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As someone who understands Japanese, this game is a pretty unbearable rewrite.

Really disappointed in Kagura Games, their translations are feeling more and more like rushed shovelware.
Really?

Could you expand on that with some specific examples? I don't know a lick of Japanese, and wolf-rpg games are notoriously difficult to hook up or work with in general, which is why they rarely get anything in the way of translations.

So hearing that this wasn't translated properly is pretty disappointing...

sokaok

Nov 9, 2020
Could you expand on that with some specific examples?
I only just started the game, but I went back to the prologue's first H scene to find some examples.

Turns out, almost all the succubus's voice lines are misplaced so it didn't match any of the text.

That explains why it didn't make any sense, so maybe the translation isn't so bad. Hopefully they didn't botch everything the rest of the game.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes