4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Listen... I’m not the type of guy that enjoys beastie stuff and I will never seek it out. I’m a “landlady” who loves their “tenant” too much kind of guy. This is why I hate you dev. Because this game has tentacled me in and it’s the hottest shit ever. Great job haha. Super hot scenes. The animation is incredible! The teasing scenes are juicy af and the girl... holy f***ing shit, the girl. You really know how to make em, Jackerman. Please, more of that body type in the future.

That being said, I think it’s that body that makes me want more of this. I personally could do without the tentacles and animals stuff but I ain’t knocking it. Maybe in the future you can make a game to satisfy us “landlady” freaks. :p

I’ve checked out your site and I see you have another game as well with something of that aspect but it’s a lil too rapey, NTR for me as well. But regardless, I would support you based on those gigantic booties alone, my friend. Keep at it!

Corellianperv

Mar 27, 2019
I think you're forgetting that this is Version 0.2. There's so much room for plot twists and turns until 1.0 that I don't see this as an issue at all. Though I will agree that the game was very light on plot this time around, not that I mind that too much, but it was literally the bare minimum (almost no conversations with Re-be-kuh).
Unfortunately, Jackerman has already confirmed that there will only be 2-3 more releases after this, and the next one is supposed to focus on the monsters in the alien storage rooms (most likely getting their shot at rebecca). Not only does that not leave much potential content for the MC, but it also means that he will basically be the last one on the ship to fuck her, rather than being the one corrupting her himself, and being the one to push her past her limits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Unfortunately, Jackerman has already confirmed that there will only be 2-3 more releases after this, and the next one is supposed to focus on the monsters in the alien storage rooms (most likely getting their shot at rebecca). Not only does that not leave much potential content for the MC, but it also means that he will basically be the last one on the ship to fuck her, rather than being the one corrupting her himself, and being the one to push her past her limits.

Incorrect. Just wait my friend!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Listen... I’m not the type of guy that enjoys beastie stuff and I will never seek it out. I’m a “landlady” who loves their “tenant” too much kind of guy. This is why I hate you dev. Because this game has tentacled me in and it’s the hottest shit ever. Great job haha. Super hot scenes. The animation is incredible! The teasing scenes are juicy af and the girl... holy f***ing shit, the girl. You really know how to make em, Jackerman. Please, more of that body type in the future.

That being said, I think it’s that body that makes me want more of this. I personally could do without the tentacles and animals stuff but I ain’t knocking it. Maybe in the future you can make a game to satisfy us “landlady” freaks. :p

I’ve checked out your site and I see you have another game as well with something of that aspect but it’s a lil too rapey, NTR for me as well. But regardless, I would support you based on those gigantic booties alone, my friend. Keep at it!
That's one of the ideas for the game after this!

Corellianperv

Mar 27, 2019
Incorrect. Just wait my friend!
I'm glad to hear that my worries are incorrect. Now though I'm very curious to know whats actually coming up.

Even though i had reservations about the direction of the story, I did enjoy the game and am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Dec 6, 2017
Very good update, glad this was like triple the content! I can't wait for more to come out. I especially like the new story line where the MC was tricked, very good. Don't want it to be so easy. :3

Reactions: Dino1000

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Great game only suggestion is less clicking you need to do alot of repetetive things to get the next scene also scenes could be al little longer especially the last scene

Reactions: bluerubber

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Holy shit this game is good! and im being dead honest here... only thing i would like to see in this game is like you know not only having sexual interactions with rebecca while she is asleep.... it kinda kills the vibe for me....(my opinion) but overall everything is excellent the art and the animations keep up like that...

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Tentacular" version "R4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tentacular" versione "R4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 26/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Tentacular" version "R3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tentacular" versione "R3".

Update 30/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Tentacular" version "R2.1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tentacular" versione "R2.1".

Here is the Italian translation of "Tentacular" version "R2".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tentacular" versione "R2".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes