4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
does anyone have a screenshot or save file for end of version 38? unfortunately i lost them. also notice there seem to be a few design changes. they seem to fit more with the story so far.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual and no sex which was surprise (so i expect full orgy when garrett gets back), plenty of action and some funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 31, 2020
Finally The infamous Admiral Greene burst into the scene...
About time and her hologram got me looking forward to the next update.. :censored::PogChamp:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Aw, too bad. I think Garret and Zae'na, being of Kelzian blood and an Ot'ai, taunting the Master about having a child together would really have made his day.

Also one of the survivors really could've been transported off on a stretcher yelling: protein paste is people!

Oh well, I am not funny, only old. Really great update though. But it kinda lacked the scene where the villain, being sure of their victory, elaboratly explains their entire plan to Bond Garret!

On a more serious note: Why is the Executioner not accompanied by her personal guard?
At the rate Garret is breeding he will be able to populate a small moon by himself lol... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

To serve man...... ITS A COOKBOOK

lol isnt that what the scientist tried to offer to explain everything and go beyond that...

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695922782728.png
Wonder how frisky MC will get with this happy broad ...
This is a "preview", this is and isn't in the game. Mostly because knowing how Iyanda dresses up normally isn't really suitable for public posts. Her character gives me the most problems, environmental wise. She doesn't need anything, nor does really want material things. So what would her room look like? Luckily, I picked some alien "artefacts" recently. Can use them as something she is interested in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the rate Garret is breeding he will be able to populate a small moon by himself lol... and I wouldn't have it any other way.
well they want all current alien represensatives on cearia so making kids with them or their leaders is best way to do that. much atronger ties than any signed papers.

Mostly because knowing how Iyanda dresses up normally isn't really suitable for public posts.
i disagree since even talothral might have posted pics of her on normal "clothes".

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well they want all current alien represensatives on cearia so making kids with them or their leaders is best way to do that. much atronger ties than any signed papers.

i disagree since even talothral might have posted pics of her on normal "clothes".
How Iyanda normally "dresses up" is without clothes and Patreon frowns nudity on public posts. When she has clothes on, it is mostly to be considerate of people who might not enjoy her being naked. >.>

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and cxx
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes