dfsadasdfasdf

Apr 6, 2022
Ahh... free at last. O Gabriel, now dawns thy reckoning, and thy gore shall GLISTEN before the temples of Man! Creature of Steel, my gratitude upon thee for my freedom. But the crimes thy kind have commited against humanity are NOT forgotten! And thy punishment... is DEATH.

SavpinWOTLKenjoyer

Oct 17, 2022
Interesting looking game, I quite like it when developers try to do things out of the box like this, good luck during the development, I'll try it out now.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Is the new DEMO version stop motion only? The previous had animations but this one doesn't, unless I'm missing something.

kurosuga

Jul 6, 2018
Is the new DEMO version stop motion only? The previous had animations but this one doesn't, unless I'm missing something.
Yeah the demo has the animations removed and replaced with stills as a incentive for you to pay for subscribestar to get the full animations.

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax

xNurglex

Apr 18, 2018
yeaaah.. this so much worse without animations. What was the point to upload this "demo" even here? you still can't even apply options to higher resolutions/textures. Mr 7000k a month man

• Angry
Reactions: Drages

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
yeaaah.. this so much worse without animations. What was the point to upload this "demo" even here? you still can't even apply options to higher resolutions/textures. Mr 7000k a month man
Who gets 7000k? Lol..

Anyway. Probably you don't know what a DEMO is. Demo is something to give you an info/preview about the full game. As the game is unique and got many different types of content, you can just check it by yourself and if pleases you, you wanna support the project and have fun with it.

The game is already done by pre-rendered content, so there "can't" be resolution or texture options.

Yep, it's written everywhere, description page, main menu of the game.

Nice! You should try releasing it on Steam as well... :)
Steam, when we are at least 1.0. There is a long way for it. ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TestamentOfMinos-0.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Who gets 7000k? Lol..

Anyway. Probably you don't know what a DEMO is. Demo is something to give you an info/preview about the full game. As the game is unique and got many different types of content, you can just check it by yourself and if pleases you, you wanna support the project and have fun with it.

The game is already done by pre-rendered content, so there "can't" be resolution or texture options.

will u add pregnancy for human in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I can't figure out, why i can't eat if my hungry is maxed, why i can't fuck if my lust is maxed and why i can't capture, but i'm enjoying the game so far, it's quite a niche as you said, not my cup of tea, but i like the work you've put out there, i mean, we have gore, vore and even games with worse things in it, but this one is the only one i've seen being so much criticized, and yet i don't understand why.

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any animaton in this game? Breed, Activities, Relief option plays slideshow pictures for me.

I can't figure out, why i can't eat if my hungry is maxed, why i can't fuck if my lust is maxed and why i can't capture, but i'm enjoying the game so far, it's quite a niche as you said, not my cup of tea, but i like the work you've put out there, i mean, we have gore, vore and even games with worse things in it, but this one is the only one i've seen being so much criticized, and yet i don't understand why.
If u want to breed, eat or do somthing with enemys u need to beat em and capture them. After battle select beaten enemy and u can choose actions.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
You need to beat enemies and in the end, you can capture "beaten" ones. You can eat them too if you are hungry enough if they are beaten. Lust is not limiting your fuck.

People, for a reason I still don't know, are against, even hates sexual violance in fantasy. As you said, you can kill anything with any means and everything is fine like a shooting game or Mortal Kombat.. but if you fuck it too, you are the most hated person suddenly. I am use to it, it looks funny for me now.

Is there any animaton in this game? Breed, Activities, Relief option plays slideshow pictures for me.
As it's written at main menu, all the animations are replaced with stills at DEMO.

Reactions: Lovius

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
You need to beat enemies and in the end, you can capture "beaten" ones. You can eat them too if you are hungry enough if they are beaten. Lust is not limiting your fuck.

People, for a reason I still don't know, are against, even hates sexual violance in fantasy. As you said, you can kill anything with any means and everything is fine like a shooting game or Mortal Kombat.. but if you fuck it too, you are the most hated person suddenly. I am use to it, it looks funny for me now.

As it's written at main menu, all the animations are replaced with stills at DEMO.
I have problem with window size in main menu so i didnt bother to read it:D

Reactions: Drages

xNurglex

Apr 18, 2018
Who gets 7000k? Lol..

Ah I apologize, for the wrong amount Its above 7k (shouldn't have added the zeros). Oh and for the resolutions, i should have known they were just there for nothing.

All im saying you are just taking a piss on the users here with this demo, who the hell wants to play this, compered to the previous version? I'll just wait for the full release when that gets uploaded here.

Good luck with the "future" steam release, lel
giphy.gif

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes