oderisson

Jun 19, 2021
Смешно, учитывая, что эти утверждения мало на что свойства
Существует два типа давления. Прямые (война) или косвенные (санкции). Если у вас проблемы с санкциями, просто начните войну с США и НАТО. Никто не заставляет вас что-либо делать.

Я предполагаю, что вы знаете, где находится Вашингтон. Попробуйте и посмотрите, что произойдет.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Where can I buy it officially? And do you accept crypto? That's kinda the only way I can pay, haha. I would really love it if take custom requests for one or two endings

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Where can I buy it officially? And do you accept crypto? That's kinda the only way I can pay, haha. I would really love it if take custom requests for one or two endings
You need to be a backer to get it. If you can pay, I can add those endings probably but I don't use crypto.

• Sad
Reactions: Jujansol

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Is the game even still in development? I stopped following the furaffinity and this thread never seems to get updated so I just assumed its another Patreon money pit.
No dear friend! As I am a full job, mid-old aged, minotaur lover developer, this game development will go on! You can follow at twitter too. It's just a niche and brave game which there is nothing like it out there.

As Naga Shark mentioned, it's going and bigger and better with even own website as the content is special and not accepted anywhere for that reason.

Speedy07

Jul 9, 2022
Anyone know how to get all the ending without going through the grind? There was something with the locallow files if i remember

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone, quick question. I went through the tutorial and and it said increasing strength improves kicks and increasing dexterity improves punches. But when leveling up your choices are instead arm strength and leg strength. This wouldn't be confusing if it weren't for the fact that 'strength'(kicking power) and arm strength were both written in red and 'dexterity'(punching power) and leg strength were both written in yellow. Also because of this I'm not sure if I should let my lust or rage build up to get the necessary attack boosts.

Loneboi915

Dec 7, 2021
Any chance for android port or something? Because it would be nice to see too.
Also yes I have no PC because my died and Here were I live, buy a new one are so expensive.

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Exactly, that's the best thing ever in my opinion. Everyone has some quirk, right :) But I haven't been able to find such a girl for some time now :/ Hopefully I'll be lucky.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
It's honestly amazing how nobody seems to have shared any of the updates for this anywhere on the internet yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drages

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
It's honestly amazing how nobody seems to have shared any of the updates for this anywhere on the internet yet.
Our society is something like Fight Club, something not anybody can handle. Like the first Mortal Kombat era when people saw the violance.

You can support and join the club, but never talk about..

• Haha
Reactions: Jujansol
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes