Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
tried this few months ago, really good game for the ones that like this kind of stuff, i'm not a fan of continous small updates so i'll probably drop my tenner when it's done.
since the dev is chill like that and answers here too, i wanted to ask how far are you untill you decide to add different designs for captured npc's? all the girls being wendy's made the game kinda repetitive when i tried it.
There is a male prey for a while and futa will be added soon. First furry preys will be in the game next year if everything goes smooth.

I would not call those updates small as I mostly put one or two animation and some game content per month. I think it's good enough for a game development. But in the end it's up to you when you wanna or can support, I am thankful for all but we got a long way to finish the project for sure.

Toxic03

May 23, 2020
Could this game be ported for android or at least creator could drop a unity code for someone else to do it?

Toxic03

May 23, 2020
Could this game be ported for android or at least creator could drop a unity code for someone else to do it?
I know it might be difficult (or not i dont know never made anything in unity) but i just wanted to ask hope its not rude or anything like that, just curiosity.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I know it might be difficult (or not i dont know never made anything in unity) but i just wanted to ask hope its not rude or anything like that, just curiosity.
The game size will be big problem for mobile. I don't have a plan to try that.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
There is a new and true gameplay video added to the first post under gameplay spoiler.

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Heyyyyyyyy
Enjoyed your other games and was happy to know there was another one but that didn't work well for me so here I'm
I had the problem of the black screen and after trying out the tips here and some other stuff nobody cares i found that the fix is rather simple, just put the game folder in your desktop like a proper degenerate and the game will work (note when the game works it takes a while to load in the logo screen)

My position with adult games is simple, put it on steam where i don't need to care about finding updates manually and I'll buy your game
Please disregard the plebs who rant about blacklisting, it's always better to give the option to the players to lock content inside the game //Since all interactions in this game are chosen by the player it isn't required but the point stands

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Heyyyyyyyy
Enjoyed your other games and was happy to know there was another one but that didn't work well for me so here I'm
I had the problem of the black screen and after trying out the tips here and some other stuff nobody cares i found that the fix is rather simple, just put the game folder in your desktop like a proper degenerate and the game will work (note when the game works it takes a while to load in the logo screen)

My position with adult games is simple, put it on steam where i don't need to care about finding updates manually and I'll buy your game
Please disregard the plebs who rant about blacklisting, it's always better to give the option to the players to lock content inside the game //Since all interactions in this game are chosen by the player it isn't required but the point stands
Hey!

Steam would not accept my games and the development needs money as I need to survive as I work on it. For that reason, if you want to have that game it's nice to support sometimes rather then waiting the final build.

Locking content inside the game is possible yes but I am not into that. As you said, nearly everything is chosen by player already. Locking content will harm the world building and character. For example, you don't like male subs and I let you lock them would make the world only females and this is absurd. For the vore part, it's a mechanic mostly about getting health by eating, there is nothing wrong about this and you can see it as a normal game mechanic rather then a kink. You don't need to select the vore ending but just scenes at combat or cage to get health.

It's like you don't like a weapon at a FPS game and you don't play the game because of that weapon and you ask developer to able to lock it in the game. Just don't use it or if it bothers you so much, this means the game is not for you.

Reactions: Jujansol

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Testament of Minos got a website if you interested!

• Red Heart

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Testament of Minos got a website if you interested!
Man, look at that HOT thing
I keep annoying you about this but, remember those deathly wails from classic Mortal Kombat? Add some begging to that, and that's what Laura deserves from her victims.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Man, look at that HOT thing
I keep annoying you about this but, remember those deathly wails from classic Mortal Kombat? Add some begging to that, and that's what Laura deserves from her victims.
Fans cannot annoy me.. you can use discord to annoy me more :)..
ToM already got Fatality mind set. Begging will be added later for the combat part.

• Red Heart
Dec 12, 2021
Funfact is, people does not report any bugs in official places but mostly pirate ones.
How much? At this point I am considering it, but at the same time this Shrink-flation crap going on with the economy forces me to consider where I spend my money- And I'm planning a 'dummy' debit card that I'm only gonna use for online spending- Mainly because I don't trust myself putting my actual card on Amazon.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
How much? At this point I am considering it, but at the same time this Shrink-flation crap going on with the economy forces me to consider where I spend my money- And I'm planning a 'dummy' debit card that I'm only gonna use for online spending- Mainly because I don't trust myself putting my actual card on Amazon.
10$ for that months build and additional animations and such. Yeah economy is bad but a coffee money would not broke anyone :). Or whenever you can! thx!

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, after the intro and the explanation, the screen is totally black, I can move the clicker and open menu, but the game don't work, any help?

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes