imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Crafting? God fucking damn it, don't put crafting in a game like this. The combat is turn based. It doesn't matter what we can craft, it will just be a waste of time compared to leveling up more. No one wants to spend 30 minutes gathering materials and crafting items just to save 30 seconds chugging potions or equipping marginally better gear just to win a fight they're slightly underleveled for.

Reactions: greenietest

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
it says that you can find new recipes for potions, does anyone know any other recipes or perhaps there's a list of hidden potions?

lostdragon5

Dec 21, 2019
This version definitely feels a bit broken. Even the settings menu does nothing for me. For some reason it keeps defaulting to the wrong size at Fullscreen, capping me at 60fps, and setting the graphics to very low. I don't know if it's just my computer that's being weird, but I didn't have this problem with previous versions.

Reactions: flightsim2

truckmuch

May 16, 2019
This version definitely feels a bit broken. Even the settings menu does nothing for me. For some reason it keeps defaulting to the wrong size at Fullscreen, capping me at 60fps, and setting the graphics to very low. I don't know if it's just my computer that's being weird, but I didn't have this problem with previous versions.
I'm having issue too. I cannot get past the intro dialog, after that the screen just stays dark, the music is playing and the menu show on esc. but nothing more. Also the display settings do nothing at all.
I was trying the game for the first time, so cannot say for older versions.

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
I'm having issue too. I cannot get past the intro dialog, after that the screen just stays dark, the music is playing and the menu show on esc. but nothing more. Also the display settings do nothing at all.
I was trying the game for the first time, so cannot say for older versions.
i'm having the exact same issue...
also i'm playing for the first time so i cannot reference nor compare....

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Weird visuals, so dev has pretty alright 3D models with good textures but doesn't know how to render everything pretty? Looks like viewport fast rendering
It's about the visual style and I am very happy with the result I got. You may not like it but it does not mean it's bad or I don't know what to do.

Crafting? God fucking damn it, don't put crafting in a game like this. The combat is turn based. It doesn't matter what we can craft, it will just be a waste of time compared to leveling up more. No one wants to spend 30 minutes gathering materials and crafting items just to save 30 seconds chugging potions or equipping marginally better gear just to win a fight they're slightly underleveled for.
Please, god fucking damn it, don't judge things you don't know what you talk about. This is a humiliation based game with kinks and "crafting" in the game got it's own share. As you don't know already, the potions are mostly not for combat. So, please.

The options does not work well, yes but not something game breaking. I will fix it.

For black screen, you need to start a new game.

Talking with people is not in the game anymore as I plan to bring it back with more content.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Funfact is, people does not report any bugs in official places but mostly pirate ones.

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
Funfact is, people does not report any bugs in official places but mostly pirate ones.
If I were in your place, I'd delete my account here. Lots of ungrateful people sitting here. They get the game for free (pirat) and still complain. Thanks for a great game that allows you to break away from the boring reality. Greetings and wish you good health. Excelent work

Reactions: idraigir

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
If I were in your place, I'd delete my account here. Lots of ungrateful people sitting here. They get the game for free (pirat) and still complain. Thanks for a great game that allows you to break away from the boring reality. Greetings and wish you good health. Excelent work
Thx for kind words. Yeah, this place got it's own problems but acting like blind would not make them disappear. They will get their replies too. But best people were mostly silent ones :).

Reactions: idraigir

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Thx for kind words. Yeah, this place got it's own problems but acting like blind would not make them disappear. They will get their replies too. But best people were mostly silent ones :).
Are people who show their appreciation for your effort, time, and art, also considered good?

They should just stfu and get lost if they don't like the game tags. I mean seriously wtf, you see the tags up there, the elements, and yet you fucking click on it just so you could criticise?! Just doesn't make sense to me ._.

Anyway, rock on, Dev, don't mind these clowns. I personally think it's the hottest game I ever played, and Laura is the hottest furry I ever saw. More more please!

Reactions: Drages

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Are people who show their appreciation for your effort, time, and art, also considered good?

They should just stfu and get lost if they don't like the game tags. I mean seriously wtf, you see the tags up there, the elements, and yet you fucking click on it just so you could criticise?! Just doesn't make sense to me ._.

Anyway, rock on, Dev, don't mind these clowns. I personally think it's the hottest game I ever played, and Laura is the hottest furry I ever saw. More more please!
Thank you so much. It's worth to stay here to hear those!

And to be honest, those people are the funniest ones really. Hearing their reaction always makes me smile. They don't have always bad replies but funny reactions too.

My content is not for everyone, not a cash grab to get as many people's attention as possible. I got maybe 500 dedicated fans out there, max 1000 and I am doing content with their support and they are happy to get their very rare content they are looking for. Others can go somewhere else and discuss about NTR forever. We passed that line so long ago :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jujansol

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
God I hate when devs are active on pirate sites. No i will not like you more and buy your game. People report bugs more? Huh, I guess they don't feel like sucking your dick.
I can understand what you feel, random nobody. Thx for sharing your feeling with us. I don't know the reason, but if you needed it, you did the right thing!

Do you plan on implementing any male on futa? because i personally would love to see the MC on the revieving end from time to time
There will be NPC's when I start to story content but male on futa is something I do not interest at all. Even I put it in the game, it would be very rare and maybe years later. So, I don't wanna give hope today.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
There will be NPC's when I start to story content but male on futa is something I do not interest at all. Even I put it in the game, it would be very rare and maybe years later. So, I don't wanna give hope today.
Happily selfish to say I'm delighted by this lol, love the brutal Futa on ____ stuff.

Reactions: Jujansol and Drages

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
I've found the problem with black screen it's one that was solved/issue in another game of drages: don't put . (points) inside the save path it breaks the loading (animation too so that's a good indication) and thus results in no game

Ghaust

Jul 15, 2018
tried this few months ago, really good game for the ones that like this kind of stuff, i'm not a fan of continous small updates so i'll probably drop my tenner when it's done.
since the dev is chill like that and answers here too, i wanted to ask how far are you untill you decide to add different designs for captured npc's? all the girls being wendy's made the game kinda repetitive when i tried it.

truckmuch

May 16, 2019
I've found the problem with black screen it's one that was solved/issue in another game of drages: don't put . (points) inside the save path it breaks the loading (animation too so that's a good indication) and thus results in no game
My man, it is the problem indeed, I sometimes uses dots in my folder names, thank you!

My content is not for everyone, not a cash grab to get as many people's attention as possible. I got maybe 500 dedicated fans out there, max 1000 and I am doing content with their support and they are happy to get their very rare content they are looking for. Others can go somewhere else and discuss about NTR forever. We passed that line so long ago :)
It's fine to do different content, it's refreshing. Now people might dislike art/want to see something else, it's subjective do what you like it'll be better.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes