danny davito

Jul 18, 2021
Hey people! Testament of Minos 0.57 Build is released for backers 10$+. MEGA links reset. New Game is highly recommended.
- New Ending with Halloween concept
- Cage UI has been reworked.
- Cage interactions have their own selection screen, options and text.
- Breed got oral, anal and vaginal options.
- Devour got hardvore, oral, anal, cock and vaginal options.
- Cage interactions are static images. Animated versions will be added as I finish.
- Preys got their names now! Know who you eat or sacrifice!
- Some buttons got Laura voice.
-Cum/Milk is coded but not yet to use in the game.

From the discord
For some reason I keep getting a black screen can you help me?

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I don't know what I am doing wrong but my stupid cow is not wanting give me the option for speak with females, am I doing something wrong?

Nov 22, 2021
this version is kind of broken
(problem_1) ambushes don't work done it like 20 times never succeed
(problem_2) cannot capture people there is literally no option
(problem_3) cannot find potions and I don't know where spend the gold or how to craft
I like the graphics and animation Improvement but it's just broken

• Angry
Reactions: Drages and Rayne117

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
(problem_3) cannot find potions and I don't know where spend the gold or how to craft
Are finding how to talk with people?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is 2 problems here.
1. My MC, Laura is not a cowgirl as she is a Minotaur. Minotaurs are not monster girls or furries. They are myth creatures. You can name them cow furries but Minotaurs are carnivores and not behave like their animal part. Maybe bulls but not cows.
If minotaurs are bulls. how come Laura has a horse penis and not a bull penis?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drages

deathcoreguitar

Dec 6, 2020
Weird visuals, so dev has pretty alright 3D models with good textures but doesn't know how to render everything pretty? Looks like viewport fast rendering

• Angry
Reactions: Drages

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Some mechanics are a bit hard to find. Problem 1 I did find as well, don't know if that depends on stats or something.
The other problems are solvable, you just have to find where to click:
- To capture prey, you need to click on a defeated enemy in battle. The game will show you options what to do with em now. You can capture them, but they also can be devoured for health regen and hunger reduction, you can breed them on the spot, etc.
- Capturing slaves will give you the option to inspect them in their cages. There you'll find the option to brew stuff, since potions in this game need slaves as ingredients. This'll lead you to a minigame where you need to do certain things and add certain ingredients to make certain potions

Hope this helps you enjoy the game a little more:)

Nov 22, 2021
Some mechanics are a bit hard to find. Problem 1 I did find as well, don't know if that depends on stats or something.
The other problems are solvable, you just have to find where to click:
- To capture prey, you need to click on a defeated enemy in battle. The game will show you options what to do with em now. You can capture them, but they also can be devoured for health regen and hunger reduction, you can breed them on the spot, etc.
- Capturing slaves will give you the option to inspect them in their cages. There you'll find the option to brew stuff, since potions in this game need slaves as ingredients. This'll lead you to a minigame where you need to do certain things and add certain ingredients to make certain potions

Hope this helps you enjoy the game a little more:)
nevermind this version is broken I just didn't know that you have to select the person after defeating them ambushes still seem to be broke though maybe I'm doing it wrong but thank you

Reactions: idraigir
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes