It's Joy!

Oct 24, 2019
the game stops loading at the last 5% or so in the starting screen, but I still hear a noise when I click on the screen. Does anyone know a fix?

Metal Fox

Oct 8, 2017
Damnit, I was doing the Sacrificial relief; but after I got to max climax, all the options blanked out except the lower three that change modes. And they both just sit idle, not moving to the final animation! L-L

After starting a New Game, I'm able to activate the final animation again. So the glitch is tied to your save file. If this glitch happens to you, shut your game off immediately or you'll haft to create a new game.

(It'll also let me pause to leave ritual. I tried with a different girl and a different mode (Lust & Rage) but it still does it. (I obviously tried restarting the game) The first time, the animation froze up and pixelated for a sec, but since.)

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Just to inform people here, this issues are mostly about the pirated version you downloaded from here. For that reason, I can't help you. If you liked the concept, I hope you support me someday. Thx

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Just to inform people here, this issues are mostly about the pirated version you downloaded from here. For that reason, I can't help you. If you liked the concept, I hope you support me someday. Thx
Of course some of us do support you! You're the best

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I'm just wondering whether there is a way of changing the view or perspective in game, like Blue Ribbon? And how do I unlock more endings?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm just wondering whether there is a way of changing the view or perspective in game, like Blue Ribbon? And how do I unlock more endings?
There is no other views at ToM as the game size go crazy huge, but ToM will have much more animations then rituals soon as I started to implement with the new rune selection ones.

You need to activate more runes to get the connected endings.

Laura_ass.gif

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
isn't there supposed to be sacrifice animations? Tried everything. New game, got large lust potions, set the book sacrifice to vore, and soon as you get max lust all runes disappear, no animations after. 100% so far without fail on every new game.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
isn't there supposed to be sacrifice animations? Tried everything. New game, got large lust potions, set the book sacrifice to vore, and soon as you get max lust all runes disappear, no animations after. 100% so far without fail on every new game.
I did not get exactly how max lust makes your runes disappear, it's clearly something wrong at your copy. It's not max lust but climax too.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Can I give some feedback? Since I'm a huge fan and have already played Barn Secrets and Blue Ribbon?

1- More audio beggy screams from victims

2- Facefucking

3- More facefuckin

4- Seriously, wish you would show a different view. Wanna see DAT COW ASS

Reactions: Evizzy89

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Can I give some feedback? Since I'm a huge fan and have already played Barn Secrets and Blue Ribbon?

1- More audio beggy screams from victims

2- Facefucking

3- More facefuckin

4- Seriously, wish you would show a different view. Wanna see DAT COW ASS
I prefer to get suggestions via discord or more official channels.

1- Screams can be annoying very fast at loop based gameplay. I like it but even I can't handle those after 1 min. Still there are many and loud at ToM.

2. You are right.

3. You are absolutely right. I already started to animate those.

4. With the latest build, there are already very lovely nude solo animations of Laura. More will come later.

DarkMoonXY

Sep 9, 2022
I got max climax and some ritual sacrifice dont work the animation. someone got a fix? (Nevermind is the version so i cant ask for help if not support the creator)

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I got max climax and some ritual sacrifice dont work the animation. someone got a fix? (Nevermind is the version so i cant ask for help if not support the creator)
The problem is, I don't know what uploaded here. The official release you get when you support is working %100. If you got a problem here, it could be anything.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes