Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
There's tags, previews, comments and warnings, yet still people get offended... fucking special world we live in today.

Nice game, impaling girls in horsecock is awesome, especially all the way through. I personally would prefer the character with the gigantic fuckrod were a more "conventional" being, like a futa satyr demoness, or human muscle futa, or something. The cow face and body (skin/fur) is kinda a turn off.

But all in all, is kinda cool the way you can customize the ritual endings, and the simple but satisfyingly fast combat and exploration. They don't get in the way of the main show, that is using the fucking cock to fuck things up.

Mar 21, 2020
I love this game and think it's really good it just needs more girl types and species and needs more positions like cowgirl and reverse cowgirl not only that the animations need to last longer then a couple seconds like when you click one of the buttons do a special sex act it lasts for a few seconds it should last longer than that and we should be able to change the FUTA cows look and outfit but other wise awesome game can't wait for the next update.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I love this game and think it's really good it just needs more girl types and species and needs more positions like cowgirl and reverse cowgirl not only that the animations need to last longer then a couple seconds like when you click one of the buttons do a special sex act it lasts for a few seconds it should last longer than that and we should be able to change the FUTA cows look and outfit but other wise awesome game can't wait for the next update.
There are skills/animations which takes even 1 minute, so check all the skills at all 3 positions.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Speedy07

Jul 9, 2022
For anyone who has white screen problems on the rituals, try deleting the unity crash file and unziping the folder. It worked for me

TheRoadToZion

May 26, 2020
Hey, I love this game but it's long to unlock all the scene. Is there any version of this game with all the endings ?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Was waiting for this, thanks for your work Drages. Btw, liked your elephant futa too, will you try something with some goat/ram headed satyr, werewolf or reptile futa? Just wondering.
Why did you wait so long?
There will be other NPC's in the game later but can't name for now.

I always wanted to be fucked by a cow.
This is the spirit!

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
AFAIK everyone who's mentioned has been ignored so I'mma jump on the bandwagon and ask how to get past the Drages Animations screen bc I can't. I've clicked around. I know the game works bc I hear a sound when I click around but nothing I click is progressing me.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
How to proceed here?
View attachment 1913149
I think, I've pressed every mouse and keyboard keys, but nothing happens.
(Just after left mouse clicks there's an asynchronous click sound.)
I tried again and found a solution for me:

"%AppData%\..\LocalLow\DragesAnimations\TOM\Player.log"
said, there's a missing folder
[GAME]\TOM_Data\StreamingAssets\Binary\3
and indeed there were only the two folders "1" and "2". So I just created an empty folder "3" and the game loaded.
Let's see how far I get with this empty folder, but for now it works...

[Update] The zip file already contains the missing folder. It seems, that 7zip (also included in JDownloader) doesn't extract empty folders. So I think only the folder was missing and no other files.

danny davito Spider.Bi GollyClown bigboy6220

Last edited:

danny davito

Jul 18, 2021
I tried again and found a solution for me:

"%AppData%\..\LocalLow\DragesAnimations\TOM\Player.log"
said, there's a missing folder
[GAME]\TOM_Data\StreamingAssets\Binary\3
and indeed there were only the two folders "1" and "2". So I just created an empty folder "3" and the game loaded.
Let's see how far I get with this empty folder, but for now it works...

[Update] The zip file already contains the missing folder. It seems, that 7zip (also included in JDownloader) doesn't extract empty folders. So I think only the folder was missing and no other files.

danny davito Spider.Bi GollyClown bigboy6220
you are the best man bro

prongus

Jul 23, 2022
For anyone who has white screen problems on the rituals, try deleting the unity crash file and unziping the folder. It worked for me
I've tried this, removing all special characters from the filename, and extracting the file to my SSD and HDD and the rituals still show up as a white screen with just the UI on the right side of the screen. Anybody know a fix?

Reactions: It's Joy!
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes