DarkMoonXY

Sep 9, 2022
The problem is, I don't know what uploaded here. The official release you get when you support is working %100. If you got a problem here, it could be anything.
Yeah i know the game is outdated so is better support you i can think to pay in some weeks

Reactions: Drages

innahousen

Dec 9, 2021
Good point! Just it would be very hard to ride that cow :) Still, we will have it one day :)
hey drages i used to watch your animations back on youtube loved them, but i also have a question?
i think its cool you interact with people on here and all but im kinda surprised you dont get it, taken down, or anything of the sort? is it because even pirated you get feedback? or is it because you can promote it better :LOL:?

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone know how the rituals work? I try to sacrafice and all i see is a white screen and some images on the left.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
hey drages i used to watch your animations back on youtube loved them, but i also have a question?
i think its cool you interact with people on here and all but im kinda surprised you dont get it, taken down, or anything of the sort? is it because even pirated you get feedback? or is it because you can promote it better :LOL:?
I pirated things too, you just can't pay for everything or support things and you would like to check things first. For those reasons, I don't take down anything here but I can't support it too. As I said before, by biggest issue is minors and even my early vore animations just ok for any ages mostly, my games are not for the minors. This website does not have any kind of proper age check for users, so sadly it's dangerous for young minds..

Laura can change people :)..

innahousen

Dec 9, 2021
I pirated things too, you just can't pay for everything or support things and you would like to check things first. For those reasons, I don't take down anything here but I can't support it too. As I said before, by biggest issue is minors and even my early vore animations just ok for any ages mostly, my games are not for the minors. This website does not have any kind of proper age check for users, so sadly it's dangerous for young minds..

Laura can change people :)..
your not wrong about that hehe

Reactions: Drages

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
I'm wondering whether it's possible that Laura meets someone she knows along the way? A special victim? Aka... her small human step-bro

We need more begging!

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm wondering whether it's possible that Laura meets someone she knows along the way? A special victim? Aka... her small human step-bro

We need more begging!
Of course there will be very NPC's in the island. I just try to care the core systems working and after that, new adventures!

New build released with brewing!
Brewing.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jujansol
Dec 12, 2021
Damnit, I was doing the Sacrificial relief; but after I got to max climax, all the options blanked out except the lower three that change modes. And they both just sit idle, not moving to the final animation! L-L

After starting a New Game, I'm able to activate the final animation again. So the glitch is tied to your save file. If this glitch happens to you, shut your game off immediately or you'll haft to create a new game.

(It'll also let me pause to leave ritual. I tried with a different girl and a different mode (Lust & Rage) but it still does it. (I obviously tried restarting the game) The first time, the animation froze up and pixelated for a sec, but since.)
Tried a new game, same issue cropped up again, anyone know where the save file is so I can just straight up delete it?
Otherwise I'll just stick to viewing the Sacrifice animations from the gallery... And then wait until an updated version is added to this site... Or I get over the discomfort of adding my card to my computer.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Tried a new game, same issue cropped up again, anyone know where the save file is so I can just straight up delete it?
Otherwise I'll just stick to viewing the Sacrifice animations from the gallery... And then wait until an updated version is added to this site... Or I get over the discomfort of adding my card to my computer.
Your discomfort can help to a lovely developer. :) and you got a weird bug which I never saw.

how do you capure animals?
You don't capture animals.

redman89

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1905939

Overview:
What is ToM?

Testament of Minos tells the story of Laura,
her quest to get justice for the death of her family and the many sacrifices it will take.
Meet unexpected allies and discover the tragedies of both Laura and the mysterious island she explores.
To gain the power she needs to challenge the god that spurned her Laura will need to sacrifice many souls.
Thankfully the island of Panorgia is rich with potential victims and Laura will have dozens of ways to dominate,
humiliate and kill them.
See her indulge her lustful and ravenous urges as she uses her blessed body to smother, crush,
suffocate and devour her enemies.
She got some anger issues from her father and lust issues from her mother.
As she try to control herself, she will bring havoc in to that island to finish everything once and for all.
You can check about Minos and Minotaur's history and you will get Laura's reasons.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-03
Release Date: 2022-06-25
Developer: Drages Animations - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.52
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - - - - -

Thank you for the link idraigir

View attachment 1905968 View attachment 1906007 View attachment 1906000 View attachment 1906003 View attachment 1906008 View attachment 1906004 View attachment 1906005 View attachment 1906009 View attachment 1906010
Do you have newest version of the game?

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
any changelog please?
Hey people! Testament of Minos 0.57 Build is released for backers 10$+. MEGA links reset. New Game is highly recommended.
- New Ending with Halloween concept
- Cage UI has been reworked.
- Cage interactions have their own selection screen, options and text.
- Breed got oral, anal and vaginal options.
- Devour got hardvore, oral, anal, cock and vaginal options.
- Cage interactions are static images. Animated versions will be added as I finish.
- Preys got their names now! Know who you eat or sacrifice!
- Some buttons got Laura voice.
-Cum/Milk is coded but not yet to use in the game.

From the discord

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes