Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
This should fix your no phone Icon :)

Not sure about the Choice in Day4. Works fine on my end

save location: game/
I hadn't seen a phone Icon on the screen (currently at scene where the MC is talking to the assistant in the office) so I downloaded this file and placed it in the Game directory. Restarted from a load and it is still not showing?

What would be the issue?

.RogueZero

Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
Game Developer
Feb 7, 2023
I hadn't seen a phone Icon on the screen (currently at scene where the MC is talking to the assistant in the office) so I downloaded this file and placed it in the Game directory. Restarted from a load and it is still not showing?

What would be the issue?
You might need to go to where it originally was meant to show, and then trigger it again, though since you've passed that scene there should be an "Enable Phone Icon" in the options Content settings now. Toggling it off and on again should fix it's state for you (I hope) :)

(The Phone is only enable-able in Day5 fyi)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
That New Teacher [Day 5 Fix] [RogueOne] - Compressed

Win/Linux [689 MB]
- - - -

Mac [685 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
An excellent surprise I must say. The story is simple, but well-crafted. The characters are all attractive and interesting in their own way. The various possibilities for interaction make you want to explore the game in greater depth. I'm really looking forward to the next updates. Very good work (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: .RogueZero

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThatNewTeacher-D5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mattchess

May 17, 2022
i have applied the patch, but it isn't working for me, i don't know the reason, its just not applying, worked fine when i did it for day 4 version.
i tried a fresh install of the day 5 version of the game as well in case i did something that somehow screwed it up. and nope still not applied, so idk what to do because to me the "roomate" stuff is cringy XD can't play it without incest :p

Mattchess

May 17, 2022
i have applied the patch, but it isn't working for me, i don't know the reason, its just not applying, worked fine when i did it for day 4 version.
Problem solved, sorry to the patch maker for the bother, i didn't know, but you have to create a new save :p works fine for me after starting over

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Just gotta say that this game is great! I did the Nova punishment and went pretty far just to see what happens and holy shit, i felt really bad at the end, like really bad, she looked so sad :cry:
How far? I also went pretty far, so I need to know if I need to step up my game.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes