Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am working on a walkthrough/cheat mod of this game that will give you options to do everything.
I have finished up to chap 12 but was waiting on the dev to finish up chap 13 before starting on that chapter but since it is taking so long for him to finish chap 13 I might go ahead and finish what has been done so far and release it.

I've also bumped up the exposure on some of the pics due to the dev seeming to have a 1000 nit monitor with the brightness set to max and assuming everyone else has the same setup.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am working on a walkthrough/cheat mod of this game that will give you options to do everything.
So, if you remove all restrictions that handles the branching, why do you need a walkthrough mod then? Since your mod will make all scenes available. :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Jorge’s Den/dungeon.
A bdsm cuckold charged mod.
Jorge convinces Anne to be his sub and train her.
That's no longer a simple Mod and more a complete stand-alone DLC with a new story branch. Basically you would need a team:
1x artist
1x coder
1x writer

Reactions: oszapo25

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Jorge’s Den/dungeon.
A bdsm cuckold charged mod.
Jorge convinces Anne to be his sub and train her.
That's no longer a simple Mod and more a complete stand-alone DLC with a new story branch. Basically you would need a team:
1x artist
1x coder
1x writer
And I would submit that Jorge is not your guy. Although he does display some domineering tendencies and gives a bit of smack talk to the MC (if one plays that route), he's not charismatic or powerful enough to bend Anne to his will. She would not be dominated by a roadside food vendor. It would take someone like Martin (power, prestige, very rich, taboo factor of being the MC's dad) or Mike and Holly (she has a thing for Mike, if the MC was a voyeur for Anne, Mike and Holly's threesome at the swinger's party you'll notice that Holly didn't take that too well). The latter could do it for those reasons and also to try to steal her away from the MC. Just my opinion, of course.

Reactions: oszapo25 and bb888
Jan 15, 2018
And I would submit that Jorge is not your guy. Although he does display some domineering tendencies and gives a bit of smack talk to the MC (if one plays that route), he's not charismatic or powerful enough to bend Anne to his will. She would not be dominated by a roadside food vendor. It would take someone like Martin (power, prestige, very rich, taboo factor of being the MC's dad) or Mike and Holly (she has a thing for Mike, if the MC was a voyeur for Anne, Mike and Holly's threesome at the swinger's party you'll notice that Holly didn't take that too well). The latter could do it for those reasons and also to try to steal her away from the MC. Just my opinion, of course.
I could role with a different character....
Thing is, I loved the buildup to Jorge.
Which basically opened Jorge’s character up.
Ryan might also be an excellent choice for that.

that being said, the swinger couple could be fun.
Because it would open MC up to being a more submissive cuck in my DLC.

As for Martin, I’m not really a fan of Martin.

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
I could role with a different character....
Thing is, I loved the buildup to Jorge.
Which basically opened Jorge’s character up.
Ryan might also be an excellent choice for that.

that being said, the swinger couple could be fun.
Because it would open MC up to being a more submissive cuck in my DLC.

As for Martin, I’m not really a fan of Martin.
That said: Ryan is a pathetic slob, Jorge is a miserable lowlife, as stated above, the real two candidates are Martin and Mike.
Martin has already offered Ann a relationship, Ann, quite unequivocally refused, and he is quite happy with this Status Quo.
Mike is a self-satisfied subject, no stronger than MS, in fact, MS is much stronger, in fact, he has a relationship (in which he dominates) with any girl he meets in the game and it does not cost him anything. The right thing to do, if you develop this direction, is to gradually change the MC's character so that he himself wants it, as long as he has ALL that he wants - it works out without problems and without much effort, and Anne, whether she realizes it or not, does everything that the MC has planned and wants, the way he wants it.
(pardon the Google English)

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: oszapo25
Jan 15, 2018
That said: Ryan is a pathetic slob, Jorge is a miserable lowlife, as stated above, the real two candidates are Martin and Mike.
Martin has already offered Ann a relationship, Ann, quite unequivocally refused, and he is quite happy with this Status Quo.
Mike is a self-satisfied subject, no stronger than MS, in fact, MS is much stronger, in fact, he has a relationship (in which he dominates) with any girl he meets in the game and it does not cost him anything. The right thing to do, if you develop this direction, is to gradually change the MC's character so that he himself wants it, as long as he has ALL that he wants - it works out without problems and without much effort, and Anne, whether she realizes it or not, does everything that the MC has planned and wants, the way he wants it.
(pardon the Google English)

There’s always Dre, or the football player.
But, what makes Jorge a low life? We literally know nothing about Jorge.
I’d say the father who bangs his son’s wife is more a low life than a random Mexican pizza delivery guy.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
The father who bangs his son’s wife is more a low life than a random Mexican pizza delivery guy.MC break-up with his ex-girlfriend (Emma) also because his father. MC found out that his father bangs Emma and break-up with her.
I don't understand why Anne and Ryan don't want to tell MC that they have sex. MC agree Ryan bangs Anne when they talking abt Ryan wants to give Anne a massage when they drinking at the Bar, as MC knows Ryan actually want to bangs his wife while giving his wife a massage. In the end, Anne don't tell MC the true that Ryan bangs her while MC ask her after come back from the Bar. MC very shocked when Ryan keep telling Anne that he LOVE her while they having sex.
I like the character Jorge, (Jorge is a miserable lowlife) what makes Jorge a low life? Maybe because he works as delivery guy, so makes people think that Jorge is a miserable lowlife. But I like him because he always honest to MC, he no cheating MC because he bangs MC's wife under MC's agreed.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So, if you remove all restrictions that handles the branching, why do you need a walkthrough mod then? Since your mod will make all scenes available. :unsure:
I am giving you options to choose so you get to choose what you want.
Also I don't give any of these extra cheat options until chap 3 so you still need to have an idea which ones you should probably select.
I'll probably post what I've done up to chap 12 a bit later and post again with what's available with chap 13 when i finish that.

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
The father who bangs his son’s wife is more a low life than a random Mexican pizza delivery guy.MC break-up with his ex-girlfriend (Emma) also because his father. MC found out that his father bangs Emma and break-up with her.
I don't understand why Anne and Ryan don't want to tell MC that they have sex. MC agree Ryan bangs Anne when they talking abt Ryan wants to give Anne a massage when they drinking at the Bar, as MC knows Ryan actually want to bangs his wife while giving his wife a massage. In the end, Anne don't tell MC the true that Ryan bangs her while MC ask her after come back from the Bar. MC very shocked when Ryan keep telling Anne that he LOVE her while they having sex.
I like the character Jorge, (Jorge is a miserable lowlife) what makes Jorge a low life? Maybe because he works as delivery guy, so makes people think that Jorge is a miserable lowlife. But I like him because he always honest to MC, he no cheating MC because he bangs MC's wife under MC's agreed.
Unfortunately Google did not translate correctly the characteristics of my characters.
It's about the possible domination (BDSM) of Ann by one of the characters and Jorge, in this respect, is a nobody. There are more than a dozen characters in his place (of decent behavior relative to the MC), for example - the clerk in the shoe department, gets what he's allowed and is grateful for it. How is it different? Jorge - just happened to be in the right place at the right time, was initially shocked by the good fortune that had fallen upon him and, by the plot, is involved often (just such a plot). On that principle, what's worse than a plumber? Decent, quiet, honest, grateful, with a big dick and good at sex = WOW great candidate to control everyone. Ridiculous!
In the end, after going through all the possible candidates, pretty much the only one for the role of attempting possible BDSM control over Ann is Mike, a totally un-decent, self-righteous pig. Or, as it may not sound strange at first glance, Nicole.

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
There’s always Dre, or the football player.
But, what makes Jorge a low life? We literally know nothing about Jorge.
I’d say the father who bangs his son’s wife is more a low life than a random Mexican pizza delivery guy.
Dre, too decent and reverent enough about Ann to assume he'd allow himself to be otherwise and, then, he's busy playing soccer, not chasing skirts, and busy professionally.

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
I am giving you options to choose so you get to choose what you want.
Also I don't give any of these extra cheat options until chap 3 so you still need to have an idea which ones you should probably select.
I'll probably post what I've done up to chap 12 a bit later and post again with what's available with chap 13 when i finish that.
Any idea when you will post it? I would like a fresh run at the game since the Dev seems to be MIA at the moment

Reactions: Lord Ashram
Jan 15, 2018
Unfortunately Google did not translate correctly the characteristics of my characters.
It's about the possible domination (BDSM) of Ann by one of the characters and Jorge, in this respect, is a nobody. There are more than a dozen characters in his place (of decent behavior relative to the MC), for example - the clerk in the shoe department, gets what he's allowed and is grateful for it. How is it different? Jorge - just happened to be in the right place at the right time, was initially shocked by the good fortune that had fallen upon him and, by the plot, is involved often (just such a plot). On that principle, what's worse than a plumber? Decent, quiet, honest, grateful, with a big dick and good at sex = WOW great candidate to control everyone. Ridiculous!
In the end, after going through all the possible candidates, pretty much the only one for the role of attempting possible BDSM control over Ann is Mike, a totally un-decent, self-righteous pig. Or, as it may not sound strange at first glance, Nicole.

Nicole could work very well for that.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I looked through the last few pages and didn't see an answer. Am I supposed to download chapters 1-10 (old) and then download the regular download (containing chapters 11-13) or how is this suppose to work? It's annoying that there are no instructions on the OP for this. Players can't read minds.

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes