88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Everything else doesn't matter here!
really? you are wrong
doesn't matter to talk about the game paths??

that option shows that Ryan will be no more in the game if you say NO! This is still a Male MC game... and it is very weird that Mircom continues not to install cameras in the MC's house and that I have to spy through the door what my wife does with lt other men in the other rooms of my house...

the old version of TAC CH14 was made with much more sense ... in this new version the prologue is becoming nonsensical

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
really? you are wrong
doesn't matter to talk about the game paths??

that option shows that Ryan will be no more in the game if you say NO! This is still a Male MC game... and it is very weird that Mircom continues not to install cameras in the MC's house and that I have to spy through the door what my wife does with lt other men in the other rooms of my house...

the old version of TAC CH14 was made with much more sense ... in this new version the prologue is becoming nonsensical
Ohhh...is lil' stanford unhappy.
Just let it all out... even if your whining doesn't affect me in the slightest :ROFLMAO:

Again, it's not about you or your preferred gameplay. It was a special request for a scene and how to get it!
You've probably been put in the tumble dryer too often to dry out to recognize the difference between a discussion and an answer for a certain subject!

That's all folks!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Again, it's not about you. It was a special request for a scene and how to get it!
It is not about me of course .. it is about the sense and the coherence of this great storyline
I play as the MC bc i had a very similar relationship with my previous wife tht is still my friend

My replay was also related to the jeroentje "special request" and i have played the Ryan scene bc I love to explore all path even if i have my favourite path that is the same as it was in the okd TAC

usually in all games with cheating there 3 types of paths
  1. Loyal (No cheating)
  2. NTR (non-consent cheating)
  3. Netorase (consenual cheating / swinging)
in this game there is no Loyal path or better the Loyal path is the Netorase consensual / cheating path
The non consensual cheating scene are for me that I don't always tell my wife everything and for Anne the only non consensual cheating is Anne that fucks with her father-in-law (Martin)
All other guys are welcome to fuck her as was in the agreement at day 33 Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 18.48.32.jpg

The non consensual sex scene with Ryan seems more like a good-bye fuck because it is clear that my wife understood perfectly well that I will not invite Ryan again as you can tell from what I told her
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 19.04.45.jpg

Instead the next season will be focused in Anna's work as a stewardess and so she will be busy with Martin and other clients and won't have much time.. anyway we will see soon what Mircom is thinking...
I believe that the non-consensual fucks will all be one-night stands and the only one my wife will have frequent extramarital relations with will be with Martin

in conclusion another important thing to point out about what you call onodamakoto special request
is that in my path with relationship above 15 points if Anna fucks Ryan without my consent she refuses to fuck me before sleeping that is a sign that I'm on the right path

as you can see if I say YES
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 19.22.01.jpg
if I watch her with Ryane she will reward me.
(this is very hot bc she in a single day 62 was fucked by Troy at the spa than she fucked 2 strangers and gave me a blowjob in the toilet with 2 gloryholes.. the second stranger cums inside her vagina and in the same toilet she gives me a blowjob... as soon as we get home she fucks Ryan and then me... in total she had sex with 5 different men in the same day!!!

WOW so fucking hot that sh ask to me with her pussy full of a lot of different guys cum... that's so fucking hot!

My wife is insatiable as you can see but at the end she asks me if I want to fuck her and of course I say YES evwn she had a lot of sex in the same day she still need to be fucked hard!
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 19.25.09.jpg

This was the best day of the season 1 but i still prefer the first weekend at day 20 with 3 strangers and my Go Pro camera that i don't know why I have not yest installed in our main bed room to avoid watching from the semi-opened door which is a really archaic way of spying

the coherence of the story is the most important thing for me...that's why the no-consent cheating scene with Ryan has for me no coherence with what is written in the prologue

I cant wait to see the season2

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'd have preferred if Anne had started being more flirty in situations without the hubby there.
It felt like the jacuzzi scene rushed her into a total slut mode.
You have to remember guys would always be all over someone as hot as her.
Once the hubby told her to be more adventurous with him, I feel she'd have had a side dick sorted in no time.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'd have preferred if Anne had started being more flirty in situations without the hubby there.
if the game was a female protagonist it will be as you prefer but it is not...
I'm (MC) in control over her,.. and there are already a lot of exception where she has her own choices that involves cheating without consent!
It felt like the jacuzzi scene rushed her into a total slut mode.
yes this is the game and was clear since the start of Tacos as well as the old version TAC season one CH14!
The plot is the same
however if in season 2 Mircom decides to add my wife as a protagonist along with me maybe there will be more scenes for your taste but the storyline is started ...no way to change the slut mode!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It is not about me of course .. it is about the sense and the coherence of this great storyline
I play as the MC bc i had a very similar relationship with my previous wife tht is still my friend

My replay was also related to the jeroentje "special request" and i have played the Ryan scene bc I love to explore all path even if i have my favourite path that is the same as it was in the okd TAC

usually in all games with cheating there 3 types of paths
  1. Loyal (No cheating)
  2. NTR (non-consent cheating)
  3. Netorase (consenual cheating / swinging)
in this game there is no Loyal path or better the Loyal path is the Netorase consensual / cheating path
The non consensual cheating scene are for me that I don't always tell my wife everything and for Anne the only non consensual cheating is Anne that fucks with her father-in-law (Martin)
All other guys are welcome to fuck her as was in the agreement at day 33 View attachment 3863152

The non consensual sex scene with Ryan seems more like a good-bye fuck because it is clear that my wife understood perfectly well that I will not invite Ryan again as you can tell from what I told her
View attachment 3863172

Instead the next season will be focused in Anna's work as a stewardess and so she will be busy with Martin and other clients and won't have much time.. anyway we will see soon what Mircom is thinking...
I believe that the non-consensual fucks will all be one-night stands and the only one my wife will have frequent extramarital relations with will be with Martin

in conclusion another important thing to point out about what you call onodamakoto special request
is that in my path with relationship above 15 points if Anna fucks Ryan without my consent she refuses to fuck me before sleeping that is a sign that I'm on the right path

as you can see if I say YES
View attachment 3863256
if I watch her with Ryane she will reward me.
(this is very hot bc she in a single day 62 was fucked by Troy at the spa than she fucked 2 strangers and gave me a blowjob in the toilet with 2 gloryholes.. the second stranger cums inside her vagina and in the same toilet she gives me a blowjob... as soon as we get home she fucks Ryan and then me... in total she had sex with 5 different men in the same day!!!

WOW so fucking hot that sh ask to me with her pussy full of a lot of different guys cum... that's so fucking hot!

My wife is insatiable as you can see but at the end she asks me if I want to fuck her and of course I say YES evwn she had a lot of sex in the same day she still need to be fucked hard!
View attachment 3863282

This was the best day of the season 1 but i still prefer the first weekend at day 20 with 3 strangers and my Go Pro camera that i don't know why I have not yest installed in our main bed room to avoid watching from the semi-opened door which is a really archaic way of spying

the coherence of the story is the most important thing for me...that's why the no-consent cheating scene with Ryan has for me no coherence with what is written in the prologue

I cant wait to see the season2
lol you just don't get it do you?!

Read again the post with the request from the user onodamakoto!
He said he found everything except the scene with Anne cheating and Ryan masturbating before she enters the room!

...and now just look what you are doing here! Posting non related nonsense to onodamakoto's request and my answer how to get to that scene!

Next time tell your wife to reduce the spin speed of the tumble dryer before she puts you in...

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
lol you just don't get it do you?!

Read again the post with the request from the user onodamakoto!
He said he found everything except the scene with Anne cheating and Ryan masturbating before she enters the room!

...and now just look what you are doing here! Posting non related nonsense to onodamakoto's request and my answer how to get to that scene!

Next time tell your wife to reduce the spin speed of the tumble dryer before she puts you in...
LOL
I don't understand why you are so interested in quoting me and pointing out mistakes that I didn't make ... and even if I did? What do you care? Do you think you're the onlydepositary of the truth?.. are you complaining about me?

Your guide was missing an important piece of advice.... I've noticed that if my wife cheats on me with Ryan, telling her NO I also explain to her the reason for my no...
And that it is clearly written that saying NO will end Ryan's story for the player...

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 19.22.01.jpg

and the fact that Anne knows full well that Ryan is a close friend of mine would affirm even more that she is pulling away from the MC and that doesn't make sense because+ we are still in the first season

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
LOL
I don't understand why you are so interested in quoting me and pointing out mistakes that I didn't make ... and even if I did? What do you care? Do you think you're the onlydepositary of the truth?.. are you complaining about me?

Your guide was missing an important piece of advice.... I've noticed that if my wife cheats on me with Ryan, telling her NO I also explain to her the reason for my no...
And that it is clearly written that saying NO will end Ryan's story for the player...

View attachment 3865129

and the fact that Anne knows full well that Ryan is a close friend of mine would affirm even more that she is pulling away from the MC and that doesn't make sense because+ we are still in the first season
:FacePalm:
The little guide misses nothing. What wasn't written down is shown by the screenshots.
This little guide shows how to get to the scene which someone was asking for.
It's not a guide for specific paths! Just a guide for a specific scene...no more no less.

Your one-way brain does not seem to be able to process these inputs.
You should ask your wife if the tumble dryer she puts you in to get you dry has a reverse gear...

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The little guide misses nothing. What wasn't written down is shown by the screenshots.
This little guide shows how to get to the scene which someone was asking for.
It's not a guide for specific paths! Just a guide for a specific scene...no more no less.
yes I know it is just a guide to have Anne and Ryan find a sex scene that has no sense in the story but at the same time it made me see what the scene would have been like if there were cameras in my and my wife's bedroom

Your one-way brain does not seem to be able to process these inputs.
You should ask your wife if the tumble dryer she puts you in to get you dry has a reverse gear...
Lol is this another one of your famous guide?... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you are really too jealous of my wife Anne. she knows me very well as you can see Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 17.16.22.jpg

good luck with your useless guides

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The only thing I didn't get was the cheating. She can have sex with everyone Ryan she could cause she got permission to. So why have that opinion for him. His father was the only one she's not supposed to fuck so I get the cheating opinion for him.

Reactions: 88stanford88

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
The only thing I didn't get was the cheating. She can have sex with everyone Ryan she could cause she got permission to. So why have that opinion for him. His father was the only one she's not supposed to fuck so I get the cheating opinion for him.
There are 3 scenarios involving Ryan.

• the one with permission from MC for Anne to have sex with Ryan to fulfill MC's cuck fetish.
  • the one with permission as above but due to the fact that MC told Anne he fucked Emma, Anne gets mad and she decides to go for a round with Ryan with the intention not to tell about this one time with Ryan to her cucky husband.
  • the one without permission. MC decides to end the involvment of Ryan into his fetish. With enough love score the player can decide if Anne goes all in for a cheating path with Ryan or not. With a score under 15 Anne will enter the cheating path with Ryan automatically like it happened with Martin.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is exactly what i said in my previous posts... The cheating scene with Ryan has no sense and the only reason to play is just to see her well fucked by Ryan because in the other option i can warch her just from a semi-open door with just a single point of camera view!...

In the storyline is nonsensical bc if the player want avoid Ryan he has the correct option at the start of Ryan story
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 20.00.13.jpg
in the season 1 there are more than one senseless behaviours

the first one is for sure the fact that if I don't want to be a peeping tom, I miss a lot of scenes that are then filtered and shot from a distant point of view and there are no zooms that frame Anne's genitals from different angles and in hot detail... usually the scene ends with 3/4 renders
Evidently this time Mircom found time to do a nice farewell (definitive goodbye) sex scene between Ryan and my wife...
was enjoyable to watch but then I had to turn back because I don't want to miss any future scenes with my friend Ryan

there are various meaningless events such as the anal sex between Anne and me that only serves to let me know that she had her asshole destroyed by Malcom and other students before our engagement in our second year of the university
But at the spa she fucks only with Troy and no anal scene with drake as it was in the old CH14 that in many scene is far better than the new Tacos

and of course it makes absolutely no sense that after I told her that:
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 18.48.32.jpg
After this sentence of mine the only person she can cheat on me behind my back remains my dad...any attempt to add male characters fucking her behind my back is absolutely meaningless.

Another real bullshit is that there are no cameras in my house that can prevent me from being a stupid peeping tom... in this TAC WAS FAR BETTER

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
You'd still be a peeping Tom even with the cameras, you are still watching people have sex without at least one of those involved knowledge. But overall cameras are not needed,in fact with the cheating path they probably wouldn't work. MC would only have to look at footage and it be divorce. Though ultimately i don't think it matters anyway, like TAC it's going to get to a point where MC is invited into the room anyway.

The scene in the bed saying Martin is off limits isn't a free pass to sleep with anyone but Martin, it's saying in this "hot wife/swingers" lifestyle we have, you will never have permission to sleep with Martin. The others are still no go's too unless MC agrees.

As for the cheating in general, well Anne gets invited into this world and the player gets lots of chances to in general be a dick to her about it and other things. I personally don't think you should get the choice for Anne, either your points are high enough and she's faithful or they're not and she plays away. The minute you make the choice, it's a multi-protagonist game. I think this is one definate thing TAC portrayed better than TACOS, although the choice to cheat has been made by the player a few scenes earlier the shower scene with Martin, she tells you exactly why she's doing it. It's quite the brutal scene.

This is lost in TACOS and shockingly I agree with 88stanford88 slightly, there were parts of TAC that were simply better and have got lost in this version. I mean considering how obsessed the MC is with Anne's arse, why did it take him so long to fuck it? Its just poor writing.

But overall, you got to remember, we have just got to the end of season one and we are nowhere near anything that is a coherent story and this was the case with TAC aswell. It has always been "who is Anne fucking this week" it haa in all versions always been Anne's story told through the eyes of MC and this is more clear in TACOS than ever

Reactions: 88stanford88

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Ryan is a great option for starting off Anne as a hot wife because he's respectful of both the M.C and the wife. There's tonnes of sexual tension going on there and Anne clearly likes the guy. I liked how Anne clicked with some of the guys she fucked. It was bound to happen. I also liked how she responded to the guy in the cinema and on the plane who started touching her.

She was turned on by dominant men, which is natural in those circumstances when the hubby is open to her fucking other guys.

The dad path annoys me a little to be honest. But you can always prevent it if you have enough of a relationship with her. Would be hot to see her stop over back in the Dominican Republic? was it, where they holidayed as a couple.

She could go there as a stewardess on a stop over and get poled by the guys she enjoyed playing with who worked there.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You'dstill be a peeping Tom even with the cameras, you are still watching people have sex without at least one of those involved knowledge. But overall cameras are not needed,in fact with the cheating path they probably wouldn't work. MC would only have to look at footage and it be divorce. Though ultimately i don't think it matters anyway, like TAC it's going to get to a point where MC is invited into the room anyway.
I don't like to be a voyeur.... as i said many times I like to partecipate but at leaset with cameras i we will have better and hotter scenes

you are right I would still be a peeping tom but with the cameras i or better WE pla can have a better view with zoom... and i want install at least 4 cameras from different point of view angles...
Of course Anne love to fuck other men and even more when she thinks I'm watching her
My would be happy to know that there are cameras connected with my phone and my computer

1) in the meanwhile i can fuck other girls as it was in many PuntaCana vacation scenes (when i go to fuck Tina and Trina sisters and i miss Tom and Harry)
without missing her sex performances
2) I can be a peeping tom, but without the risk of being discovered by her partner.... This is good when she wants to fuck Dre without me
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 12.51.53.jpg this scene without choices is also nonsensical to me

3) the scenes would turn out much nicer and hotter to watch and with much more visual detail about penetration

here is an example comparing the sex scene with Dre in the old TAC... here you can see with your eayes what i'm talking about

here is the Dre scene in Tacos (is blured and with a stupid yellow filter) and I really don't understand how Dre can not notice that the door is open and I'm standing there watching...that's the thing I don't support...why don't I go into the room? TOTAL ILLOGICAL NON SENSE!

with cameras in my room the players will be rewarded having a better sex scenes with a lot of different point of view! AS IT WAS IN TAC!

There are no hot details in this scene !!!

Hre in stead the Dre scene from the old Tac.. Absolutelly perfect
in the old Tac there is the option for me to partecipate in the sex with Dre and my wife...
... if you want to see all the pics about this and more you can click on this link and you will be able to see one of my epic posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-9b-mircom3d.7192/post-14062396
I have posted this one in 20 June about 1 month ago!

The scene in the bed saying Martin is off limits isn't a free pass to sleep with anyone but Martin, it's saying in this "hot wife/swingers" lifestyle we have, you will never have permission to sleep with Martin. The others are still no go's too unless MC agrees.
Are you sure to know English? Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 18.48.32.jpg
MC phrase is clear

"For me, just because of past experiences, I would say that my dad is THE ONLY PERSON I would consider a no go"

that's nean that all other men are allowed to fuck her if she want!
THIS IS THE only possible MEANING OF THIS PHRASE! without any doubt!!

however you are free to fantasize what you want!!! but the reality is well written in the game!

As for the cheating in general, well Anne gets invited into this world and the player gets lots of chances to in general be a dick to her about it and other things.
You are off the mark here for the simple fact that Anne is not THE MC in this story The MC is her husband...that is me ;) and the player only interacts with the MC's choices (excluding the Anne cheats route)

I think that as often happens you have forgotten the prologue of the story Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.02.59.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.04.16.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.05.23.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.05.34.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.05.48.jpg
The decision of sharing her is only on MC side.. Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.07.58.jpg
at least for 2 year i'm pressing her about my idea but she always refused
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.10.24.jpg
but our sexlife was no more the same after more tham 5 yeas of marital life
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.13.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.14.39.jpg
after this there is a description of other characters and the fact That Anne and me have starting to dationg in the second year of the college
than after the graduation we got married...

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 14.15.45.jpg
after 5 year is the start of the day 1 of Tacos!
I personally don't think you should get the choice for Anne, either your points are high enough and she's faithful or they're not and she plays away.
As I have said many times the relationship points are not related to how often Anne or I fuck with other people...
....the points are connected with the liking impact that MC's choices have on Anne's feelings.
if for example I stop her in the massage tub scene she gets angry because she she realizes that I can't understand her desires.... and the points go down.
Women are like that, if you show that you understand what they are thinking and accept their desires they love you more.... if, on the other hand, you take them back and start obstructing them the relationship points go down (or at least this how Anne is) I know very will this kind of women and i love them!
I have a high relationship point and she is cheating with Martin in my path!
so high or low points are not related to the fact that she will go away

The plan is to avoid the divorce because we are still young and it is not yet time to have children but one day maybe we will change our minds as it is clear in a dialogue with Mike when we visited the new house to buy
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 15.13.58.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 15.14.11.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 15.14.31.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 15.14.51.jpg

The minute you make the choice, it's a multi-protagonist game. I think this is one definate thing TAC portrayed better than TACOS, although the choice to cheat has been made by the player a few scenes earlier the shower scene with Martin, she tells you exactly why she's doing it. It's quite the brutal scene.
thank you to understand my point.
The scene in the shower with my dad was Epic in Tac... because the player has a lot of choice to avoid Anne doing sex with Martin and in any case the first choice to invite him in the shower knowing that Anne was naked is only THE MC CHOiCE

and yes Tacos is million times more multi protagonist tha how it was TAC.
This is lost in TACOS and shockingly I agree with @88stanford88 slightly, there were parts of TAC that were simply better and have got lost in this version. I mean considering how obsessed the MC is with Anne's arse, why did it take him so long to fuck it? Its just poor writing.
(y)
But overall, you got to remember, we have just got to the end of season one and we are nowhere near anything that is a coherent story and this was the case with TAC aswell. It has always been "who is Anne fucking this week" it haa in all versions always been Anne's story told through the eyes of MC and this is more clear in TACOS than ever
yes this was the same in TAC bc the plot in general is the same
but TAC was more coherent with the plan described in the prologue
there are a lot of incoherent events in Tacos like the fuck with TED old chap, that if I send Anne alone to ted because I want to fuck Elena I lose the first real thresome that my wife has with Ted and his son... except that then to fix Mircom makes me dream up the scene in the next part...
there are too many inconsistent things in Tacos from what is written in the prologue of the story

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 03.04.19.png

You could make a lovely Anne out of this character.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
who is this horrible, ugly, horse-faced monster?
This is not my wife for sure... it is a dead unexpressive fake copy!

sorry maybe you made this render GOOD JOB BUT!.. but this is my opinion!
excuse me!:cool:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes