Jan 31, 2020
Unless you use birth control pills bought from the white crystals, she pretty much gets pregnant any time an enemy cums inside (except the shadow enemies)
Nah, screw birth control. It screws with women's hormonal balance lmao. In that case, this is a great game. So does it mean she can give birth with no problems and get pregnant again? Or is it game over after she gets pregnant? I know there are some games like that before.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Nah, screw birth control. It screws with women's hormonal balance lmao. In that case, this is a great game. So does it mean she can give birth with no problems and get pregnant again? Or is it game over after she gets pregnant? I know there are some games like that before.
She can repeatedly get preggers with no issues. No changes in dialogue or anything related other than birth count at all tho

Ruleregla

Jun 15, 2023
How do i get the "Sleepsex with shiny tentacle" CG? I've tried what the the replies say about the "Sleepsex with big black tentacle cluster" and hit the big black tentacle cluster that must be destroyed to obtain the quaint key, as well as the tentacles that block the way to progress, but nothing happens, it just pushes me away and takes some health until almost dead without triggering the CG or downing Demyra

Edit: Nvm, turns out it was supposed to be a different tentacle later on

Last edited:

Amago123

May 2, 2023
How prevalent is the mind control aspect in the game? Ive heard about a face hugger but is this the only mind control content?

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
can someone give me a save file with full gallery please I missing some couple scene thank you :3

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
By the way,
the author released a new demo of an upcoming game called Unholy Jail TRPG, it's called UnHolY JaiL TRPG ver.23.12.27, but it's locked behind a subscription.

Would love to play it if anyone manages to purchase and share the game here somehow.
Anyway, do we have a thread for this upcoming game?
Greetings, that game is from another circle. But dev has a new game he ´s working at too

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Greetings, that game is from another circle. But dev has a new game he ´s working at too
Oh yeah, my bad, didn't read the thread title first, gonna move it to more fittin thread.
Cheers mate.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Anyone know how things are coming along for his latest game? The dev has been making updates here and there but any news is behind a paywall. I've already spent my allotted Christmas funds on buying Agnietta for a friend over on steam, haha.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
I think I got soft locked. So I got attacked by this black thing with a bunch of eyes in the area immediately after the prison. It warped me to an area with a gate on either side. The lever that controls the gate needs a key, I have no key. Any idea how to get past this?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes