Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How are people seeing specific events? I can go to the replay event page and they are all there by story?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
What's up with the facepalm or is that someone slapping themselves in the face because someone else asked a legit question?
people just like to be aholes instead of ignoring a question or answering it.
In this case i believe that the game engine, Godot, does not support a port to android

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
What's up with the facepalm or is that someone slapping themselves in the face because someone else asked a legit question?
people just like to be aholes instead of ignoring a question or answering it.
In this case i believe that the game engine, Godot, does not support a port to android
Well, Godot is not the easiest to be able to make an android build with that functions and looks decent. However there is a V0.9.0 done by the dev here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-anomalous-dr-vibes-v0-10-0-beta-drvibes.20377/post-4673519
I'm sure, given enough time, the dev will eventually updated it.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Any chance for the mac version? Pretty please?
mac please!
great game
Android port???
Adding to the list of people hoping for a Mac version of the latest release.

Cheers!
It looks like the uploader only got a hold of the new Windows version originally. The Mac and Android versions are now showing...
I've only recently got Android to build correctly. A few tested a late 0.9 Android build and it looked like that was working ok and this build tests ok for me.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
It looks like the uploader only got a hold of the new Windows version originally. The Mac and Android versions are now showing...
I've only recently got Android to build correctly. A few tested a late 0.9 Android build and it looked like that was working ok and this build tests ok for me.
As always, thanks for the mac version. I know I've been bugging you forever about them so I really appreciate it. :)

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Seems no matter what day I go to the beach, billie shows a gold circle for me to do something, but it always says "Another day..."
Also im missing event numbers 282, 285, 287, And 288. And nothing is popping up except the morning beach with billie. Any clues on how to trigger these missing events?
anyone figure out how to trigger 285, 287 or 288?
Same here, tried almost everything, waited lots of days. Nothing triggers.
Details below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Graybo and Priappus
Apr 7, 2020
Any chance for the mac version? Pretty please?
mac please!
great game
Next Time use the wIndows version to update your old mac version. How You ask.. Its simple
Download New Windows Version - Unzip - Open Folder - rename the file "DrVibes.pck to Dr Vibes.pck"
Right click on old mac version - show package content - contents - resources -there is also a "Dr Vibes.pck file
change the new windows renamed "Dr Vibes.pck with the old mac file. you good to go.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
For 1 gb this game have massive content
Tottaly worth to play
Most of games even with 4 or gb space got like 4-5 scenes

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
Yes, you have to pick the right choices during the date for it to be successful. You have to be a gentleman not a jerk, you also have to be cultured, or at least pretend to be so that Helana doesn't think you're a dumbarse!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I had the quinn party event, I have the flowers, but the game doesn't go to any event

Reactions: link2604

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
there's an in game guide and markers on the map whenever there is an event. You don't really need a walkthrough. you can turn any kinks you don't want to experience on and off in the menu
I've literally never seen these markers... Sometimes it's nice rather than running around like a loon trying to stumble over pussy to have a hint as to where to go and when, seeing as it's all timed.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes