Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Rubbeldiekatz

Dec 18, 2019
As long as we dont have to tranq the aliens and stick berries up their butts for hours till they are tamed. You know like that other ark game. That one with the dinosaurs.

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
hope it runs on low end PCs lol
It's Unity so that shouldn't be a big issue. Unreal doesn't work well on potatoes; Unity is more flexible.

compile for x86 win32 please
Fucking LOL. How about you just get an OS that's less than twelve years old?

Seriously:

Unity actually doesn't compile for Win32 anymore. You'd need an old version to do that.
They abandoned the 32-bit editor in 2016 and the 32-bit runtime compilation in 2019.
That means, any games you play in 32-bit Unity are compiled on ancient software.

You need to upgrade your OS, man.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I know this is a WIP, but:

Your premise is that you must repopulate (whatever). But the only way you can cum is in the face. That makes me think about the typical question raised by an American teen on Quora: Can I get pregnant by swallowing/sucking hum/handjobs...

Also, please make a timer so that the game settles before populating the 1st time, OR let it populate before initiating the scene.
Thing is, it constantly crashed for me until I had closed all other running apps that did just a bit of stuff.
And I have 32 gigabytes of RAM and a 1660Ti with 6 gigs. It really should be no issue for my pc.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Its something that I need to think more deeply. My idea is that every race has enough anatomical differences to feel different each other, also the sex system was developed with the idea to allow different sizes, races, etc.
Race....which is basically the human race..defined by their anatomical differences. Aliens would be very likely to be xeno biologically different to humans. (they are not going to look human, they are going to be look and be completely different especially concerning reproduction.) If your going to make alien girls, human-like, then they are not really alien girls..just human girls dressed up to look different...hence your usage of the word race.
You are really going to need to think about this. So your ark travels the galaxy or cosmos, searching for alien girls..which could be that they are human but live all over the galaxy, some of these girls could look very different, perhaps due to something simple like the planet they live on, they would need to adapt to it physiologically, and that would cause changes to occur...but even this isn't going to work out for you. It's been done before, and it never worked...even with the breeding. You mentioned something about it not being about breeding, I think this is going to be a bad decision choice if it isn't.
Basically as stated, your making a game to pick up alien girls, who are human, because aliens are not going to look anything like us. why bother, it makes no sense?

Basically what this sounds like is some boring sex simulator which by your own words it could very well be. I wish you luck your going to need it a lot. You need to rethink this entire game plan. Your good at rendering. you could have your spaceship go out into the galaxy and do all kinds of fun stuff with your male protagonist. think up another story...seriously you have some great talent to render, just work with someone to create a story, and lore if you want...and make sure to get good quality english translators - english proof readers (can read and write English fluently)

Last edited:

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Race....which is basically the human race..defined by their anatomical differences. Aliens would be very likely to be xeno biologically different to humans. (they are not going to look human, they are going to be look and be completely different especially concerning reproduction.) If your going to make alien girls, human-like, then they are not really alien girls..just human girls dressed up to look different...hence your usage of the word race.
You are really going to need to think about this. So your ark travels the galaxy or cosmos, searching for alien girls..which could be that they are human but live all over the galaxy, some of these girls could look very different, perhaps due to something simple like the planet they live on, they would need to adapt to it physiologically, and that would cause changes to occur...but even this isn't going to work out for you. It's been done before, and it never worked...even with the breeding. You mentioned something about it not being about breeding, I think this is going to be a bad decision choice if it isn't.
Basically as stated, your making a game to pick up alien girls, who are human, because aliens are not going to look anything like us. why bother, it makes no sense?

Basically what this sounds like is some boring sex simulator which by your own words it could very well be. I wish you luck your going to need it a lot. You need to rethink this entire game plan. Your good at rendering. you could have your spaceship go out into the galaxy and do all kinds of fun stuff with your male protagonist. think up another story...seriously you have some great talent to render, just work with someone to create a story, and lore if you want...and make sure to get good quality english translators - english proof readers (can read and write English fluently)
Thanks for your comment.
I don't know if I'm using the wrong word "race", in my language that word has a different meaning. When I say race I want to say alien and non-alien living beings. As I said in a previous comment, I don't want to stick to the re-skin of the human race with different colors to make aliens, I want to make them with differences.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It's Unity so that shouldn't be a big issue. Unreal doesn't work well on potatoes; Unity is more flexible.

Fucking LOL. How about you just get an OS that's less than twelve years old?

Seriously:

Unity actually doesn't compile for Win32 anymore. You'd need an old version to do that.
They abandoned the 32-bit editor in 2016 and the 32-bit runtime compilation in 2019.
That means, any games you play in 32-bit Unity are compiled on ancient software.

You need to upgrade your OS, man.
Upgrading OS is time consuming, boring and not always possible.
I give a shit about ancient - new comparison words as it means nothing.
Some old stuff can be better than new stuff if you don't know. Experience.

Last edited:

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
View attachment 1879303

Overview:
The Ark
is a game about collecting different races and species to conserve them. Travel to another space-time, fight the dangers and collect a race to avoid its dissapearance joining The Ark.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-20
Release Date: 2022-06-20
Developer: The_Aesthetik -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.0.1 (Alpha)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 1879384 View attachment 1879386 View attachment 1879388 View attachment 1879389 View attachment 1879390 View attachment 1879392 View attachment 1879401
Ican run with windows 7 32bit?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Ok I have tried this game, sad it does not run on my computer because my computer is old but from what I was able to do with it, it seems like a good start.

If you want my advice set up the game to auto configure to match a person's system, also you need a better UI as well as documentation as to what the controls are for this game.

I know this is an alpha release but you are off to a good start with what you have so far, if you want some advice or just want some ideas for this fine game let me know and I'll be glad to talk shop with you.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I had no idea that so many people were still running 32-bit systems. My last PC was in my opinion an antique that couldn't run new games anymore, but it was still using a 64-bit OS. I used to think myself so unfortunate to be lumbered with a decade old PC. But I guess there are those still suffering more.... Although I've managed to move on to a newer build now, I know your pain and can sympathize, however I wouldn't be expecting new developers, even independent ones like here, to design/limit their creations for people stuck in the dark ages like I was.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I had no idea that so many people were still running 32-bit systems. My last PC was in my opinion an antique that couldn't run new games anymore, but it was still using a 64-bit OS. I used to think myself so unfortunate to be lumbered with a decade old PC. But I guess there are those still suffering more.... Although I've managed to move on to a newer build now, I know your pain and can sympathize, however I wouldn't be expecting new developers, even independent ones like here, to design/limit their creations for people stuck in the dark ages like I was.
I am using Win 8 and my system is over 10 years old since I can't aford a new rig while being on a disabillity penstion and being barely able to take care of myself and my family thanks to the government of my homeland of Canada mismanagement of the nation's funds.

Jul 31, 2018
so, since this is a game about breeding where you collect various species to prevent their extinction i presume this game will contain a lot of pregnancy content? And since this game will have aliens and such do you plan to add diverse type of breeding, like egg layng and such?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I am using Win 8 and my system is over 10 years old since I can't aford a new rig while being on a disabillity penstion and being barely able to take care of myself and my family thanks to the government of my homeland of Canada mismanagement of the nation's funds.

Yes it's tragic. But still developers can't hold back their creations for older systems forever. I'm sure there are people stuck with even older systems for various financial or even national reasons, but where do you draw the line? As a creator you not only want to make something that people enjoy, but also that matches your vision (And I get that that's overestimating a lot of the content found on this site, but some creators are also trying to make something cool and not just cheap & easy) Sorry to hear that Canada has messed up their health system too. Always thought they were one of the better ones.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Yes it's tragic. But still developers can't hold back their creations for older systems forever. I'm sure there are people stuck with even older systems for various financial or even national reasons, but where do you draw the line? As a creator you not only want to make something that people enjoy, but also that matches your vision (And I get that that's overestimating a lot of the content found on this site, but some creators are also trying to make something cool and not just cheap & easy) Sorry to hear that Canada has messed up their health system too. Always thought they were one of the better ones.
I understand what you are saying and in no way am I upset about being unable to play this game, I understand that things change with the passing of time, I was just offering advice if you wanted it.

But I have to say from what I had seen of the game that was working for me you seem to be on the right track in taking the harem trope and puting a new spin on it, there have been other games like this one but from what I had seen of them they were not as good as this game I would like to know if you are going to have any races that are hostile to one another for what ever reasons that would not normal mate with each other without outside intervention as well as genetic engineering to allow non compatible races to breed with one another?

If you would like some ideas for this fine game let me know and I'll chew the fats with ya.

As for Canada being the shit hole it now is for many reasons but I'm not going to go into them since I don't know you well and this is not the place for politics when there are alien space babes to *focus* on.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes