LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I got all the way to where the last piece is on the roof of the red house. I somehow glitched my way up there (going to the back ofthe house.) Since I cant get back down, does anyone have a save during the permission slip quest or right after it? Thank you. (I'd prefer not to spend another hour and a half getting back to that point.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrpoops

mrpoops

May 27, 2019
I got all the way to where the last piece is on the roof of the red house. I somehow glitched my way up there (going to the back ofthe house.) Since I cant get back down, does anyone have a save during the permission slip quest or right after it? Thank you. (I'd prefer not to spend another hour and a half getting back to that point.)
have the same problem

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The " " link in the OP is giving me the following:
"404. That’s an error.
The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know."

Does anyone have a working link please?
Found it elsewhere, and it's just a compressed archive containing a few images and two .gif images. Each .gif shows a different animation.

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
The hoodie is on the damn clothing store, use the ladder. The glasses can be found in a house.
I think there is a fucking bug here i downloaded a version with all three parts of the game but seems it is bugged i get on the top of clothing store with ladder but cannot grab the piece there even clicking spacebar near it....

Lovekk

Dec 9, 2019
View attachment 57329

Overview:
A family of five (Son, Older Sister, Younger Sister, Mom and Dad) have just moved to a new town to start a new life. The player stumbles upon an ancient artifact. Accidentally infusing himself with it, and unleashes monsters into a world between worlds. These beings will stop at nothing to destroy the artifact’s host to gain entry into the real world. This artifact has uncontrollable powers, but feeds off of sexual energy to survive. The player will need to feed onto his own desires to prevent the artifact from killing it’s host and bringing terrible monster’s into this world. These powers may provide scenes with invisibility, instantly making people horny, Increase Penis Size, etc. Body-switching? The player will still need to find natural ways to get into his family’s pants.​

Developer: - -
Censored: No
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 1.0b
Other parts: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Compressed

Extras:

View attachment 2941 View attachment 2942 View attachment 2943 View attachment 2945 View attachment 2946
Its for Android or for pc

SpankySid

Apr 21, 2018
have the same problem
Is this a known bug with the 1.0b release? I'm stuck in the same spot too, unable to exit the mute girl's room due to a locked door and no way to get down after going out the window onto the roof. I have the ladder, but it can't be selected anywhere.
Does the game get any better from this point? I ask because the game series has moments of brilliance, but is infected with inane unnecessary puzzles that detract from the game enjoyment.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Is this a known bug with the 1.0b release? I'm stuck in the same spot too, unable to exit the mute girl's room due to a locked door and no way to get down after going out the window onto the roof. I have the ladder, but it can't be selected anywhere.
Does the game get any better from this point? I ask because the game series has moments of brilliance, but is infected with inane unnecessary puzzles that detract from the game enjoyment.
What mute girl?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes