Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/01/2021:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.5.

IMPORTANT:
This particular update focuses on Margaret Story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen):
    If you are on the Gallery "Gallery" page, it will unlock all images.
    If you are on the Gallery "Memories" page, it will unlock all scenes.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

you should do this for ALL new updates lol.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
this two images are missing. i only niticed it because of what the mc said so i looked in the image folder and saw that the two pictures below are not showing ingame.
Have you done anymore investigating into this? I finally downloaded the latest prologue version and noticed the same happening in my play through.

I haven't seen anyone else mention this or a fix yet.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The Awakening [v0.4.0c] Walkthrough Mod

- Devloper : Slim Games
- Game Version : 0.4.0c
- Mod Version : 0.4.0c

Features:

DOWNLOAD MOD :
- - WORKUPLOAD -

Unofficial Android Port With My Mod:
Here

View attachment 1211550 View attachment 1211551 View attachment 1211552
I feel there is a wrong option highlighted. After looking at the WT I see that "offer your help" is a good option.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
1657451019494.png 1657451071715.png
This says there should be part1 and part2, but in the actual download links, there is only part2, where is the part1?

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
This says there should be part1 and part2, but in the actual download links, there is only part2, where is the part1?
We assume it's included. One of the confusing thing about it, as said earlier. Can't really confirm myself since I haven't extracted and tried it yet, but yeah 'pt2' must / may / should include part 1 as well. If someone could confirm it that would be dope, as to clear any future confusion with a single quote from said confirmation...

Reactions: fastflier

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
We assume it's included. One of the confusing thing about it, as said earlier. Can't really confirm myself since I haven't extracted and tried it yet, but yeah 'pt2' must / may / should include part 1 as well. If someone could confirm it that would be dope, as to clear any future confusion with a single quote from said confirmation...
Part 1 is included in the download.

Reactions: PervyParadox

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
There's quite a bit here, as a new player should I start with prologue remake or something else? If anyone could point me in teh right direction. Thanks.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Okay, so it's been a while since I tried this game then gave it a rest until the prologue was re-done. Very high quality. Now, is there any way to make the text box transparent or removed. I hate when shading covers up part of the render. And no the "H" button doesn't count. Can someone show me how to mod that? Thanks. Also, when is the main game going to get updated to the same quality?

midx

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone share full save and persistent for 4.0.c to unlock gallery on Android ? Thanks

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
is the whole game a remake? I kinda remember being way further into the story.
0.4.1 is the remade prologue. After that, you can play 0.4.0c to continue the story further.
The next update will be additional scenes to bridge the gap between 0.4.1 and 0.4.0c and should bring them together as one single download. Though maybe there'll be an additional testing and feedback stage before they are merged completely. That update should be this month (or next at the latest) according to the comments at the end of the recent prologue update, and then it should be back to business as usual with progressing the later story.

Reactions: princess bride
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes