tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Hi Tjop, thanks for sharing this game.

I am a huge fan of the MILF artwork and animations in this game, the new queen content is easily among the best we have seen in the adult gaming scene. Also appreciate the effort to make an actual game rather than the usual "hold CTRL" VN.

My problem with this update was the provided savegame for .07 - not sure if stats or equipment are lacking, but i found it near impossible to travel the Beyond when getting the items for the witch. Basically you get attacked with every step, with the bandits taking most of the HP so you need to rest/teleport all the time. Also the old quests seem complete in the log, but i still could ask the various girls to pose for Amelia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjop

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Need flowers
Venture into the beyond
Only find flowers I don't need
Ah, finally one I need
Dryad appears
Dryad kills me
Respawn with no money or flower
Repeat ad nauseum

That's it, I'm out.
Too bad, lovely art.

• Haha
Reactions: rasyonel

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I think you might be playing an unpatched version of the game. I know about this problem, I fixed it before. Just in case, I uploaded - this
You can just put the file inside the "game" folder and overwrite so you don't need to download the whole game again. Really hope this helps. Thank you for playing! :)
Still can't find the faraway desert city even with the sister dialogues file

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Tjop Do you know what the variable for the player name is? I've unlocked the variable viewer and console but can't seem to find the player name so i can change it from "Anon".

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
game might be bugged im using a old save from the previous version but i cant complete the Career of Art from Amelia as it says the next step is "I need to tell Amelia the news about her art" but I go to her all times of the day several days and it never gives the option.

Reactions: BarneyAKQ

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Just stumbled across this and it's a great game.
Completed all content this patch, but I have a question. Is there any way to figure out where I can find what I'm missing in the dream images gallery?

• Red Heart

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just played through and I have two issues with chapter 2: no way to regain health and getting from home to the desert area takes way too much effort.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes