JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think having Arbiter suddenly jump on the MC for sex in v0.4 makes no sense, even with his ability. Eventually, sure; I could see her getting intimate, despite how she might initially appear. I think sex with her suddenly in v0.4 would require poor writing, something I would never encourage of any writer or creator.
Agreed.
I think some people (who say, "but he has the power") are also forgetting that MC is new at this, and is still a "baby" in terms of vampire standards.

If he's an experienced vampire, I'd have no issue with him being able to control Arbiter, but despite his powers, he's basically a newbie, and right now there should be certain limitations as to what he can do, instead of firing on all cylinders from the beginning lol.
And some may argue "But he was able to subdue that noble's daughter who was bitchy", but I have my doubts that girl is a true measure of Elite vampires' powers even though she's way more powerful than Zoey (or other generic powered vampires for that matter).

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Tall mommy arbiter wants to talk...hehe :oops: :LOL:
Guess maybe Doc Alys already spilled the beans to her about what Andy can do? :unsure:

Andy sure is one freaky vampire. Makes me wonder what his creator can do.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agreed.
I think some people (who say, "but he has the power") are also forgetting that MC is new at this, and is still a "baby" in terms of vampire standards.

If he's an experienced vampire, I'd have no issue with him being able to control Arbiter, but despite his powers, he's basically a newbie, and right now there should be certain limitations as to what he can do, instead of firing on all cylinders from the beginning lol.
And some may argue "But he was able to subdue that noble's daughter who was bitchy", but I have my doubts that girl is a true measure of Elite vampires' powers even though she's way more powerful than Zoey (or other generic powered vampires for that matter).
Yep. Also, keep in mind that we don't really know what Arbiter is capable of. How would she be able to control potentially warring clans from going after each other? How would she be able to enforce vampire law? Clearly either she, whomever she serves, or both are powerful enough to keep something of order among vampire factions. Even among "civilized society", there has to be a force strong enough to maintain order, or things inevitably collapse into anarchy.

If Arbiter's powerful enough, it might be a challenge even with experience to dominate her (if that's an option and a player chooses it). I take it that everyone is scared of the duke's daughter because she's at least partially psychotic. She's strong and ancient, yes. That doesn't make her more powerful than all other vampires, though (not even talking about the MC specifically here). The MC might have completely caught her off-guard too, so she might have normally resisted but didn't realize what was happening quickly enough. By the time she decided to, it could've been already too late for her.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yep. Also, keep in mind that we don't really know what Arbiter is capable of. How would she be able to control potentially warring clans from going after each other? How would she be able to enforce vampire law? Clearly either she, whomever she serves, or both are powerful enough to keep something of order among vampire factions. Even among "civilized society", there has to be a force strong enough to maintain order, or things inevitably collapse into anarchy.

If Arbiter's powerful enough, it might be a challenge even with experience to dominate her (if that's an option and a player chooses it). I take it that everyone is scared of the duke's daughter because she's at least partially psychotic. She's strong and ancient, yes. That doesn't make her more powerful than all other vampires, though (not even talking about the MC specifically here). The MC might have completely caught her off-guard too, so she might have normally resisted but didn't realize what was happening quickly enough. By the time she decided to, it could've been already too late for her.
Agreed.
Despite Arbiter being a hulking figure compared to a normal vampire (and wielding that sword where she dishes out the judgment to the guilty), I seriously doubt someone who is just brawns could enforce the law down on all clans.
To be able to do that, the vampire would need leadership, charisma and strong mental fortitude, especially with the clans likely to often question the Arbiter's decisions and debate them.

Iirc, didn't MC's sire actually tried to use her mojo on MC and actually failed (and I think I remember her being quite shocked by it)?
That means even his sire despite being powerful, her mojo ability isn't foolproof and the whole success or failure of the mojo is dependent on the individual that the ability is being used on.
And I don't think Arbiter is such a pushover who would be easily manipulated by a newbie vampire's ability (even if by some chance he's of legendary lineage).

I'm getting that feeling about the Duke's daughter too. Her attention was likely focused on choking Zoey that she probably didn't expect for MC to act to stop her (when her defenses were down).
While I wouldn't say with certainty, if she was ready for him, then it could possibly be a different result if MC tries to mojo her again (or even if he does subdue her, I can imagine it being a lot harder than the first time).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Despite common misconception, turning up dead does not give a sense of fashion,
while having no perceivable means to earn money and plan for better clothes
mans MC is left with whatever he has now.
Totally. The MC may be fashion clueless, but he's also pretty much limited for now. He can't even go back to his old apartment to grab anything (which wouldn't fix his fashion woes anyway). Hopefully something will be figured out eventually, but not right now.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Im hungry for more content like a blood bag is hungry for a bit from his master. I hope we get another update before the year is done. :eek:

Reactions: Seriosha

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I'm dying for more content. This helps with the waiting for Bloodlines 2 too.
Pretty sure that game's dead in the water sadly. Last I heard many months ago was project leads were dropping left and right, which is never a good sign. Haven't heard anything since lol.

Reactions: Seriosha

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Pretty sure that game's dead in the water sadly. Last I heard many months ago was project leads were dropping left and right, which is never a good sign. Haven't heard anything since lol.
Wait what ?Where did you heard that ?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Wait what ?Where did you heard that ?
The internet. It's been delayed twice as a result, and at this point we still don't even know who's even making it lol.

Funny enough, after checking if anything new came out...articles about the game just came out ~SIX hours ago lol.
Looks like no new info except apparently progress is happening, though still not sharing anything at all.
Here's 1 article

Still seems dead in the water to me, but I suppose time will tell.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The internet. It's been delayed twice as a result, and at this point we still don't even know who's even making it lol.

Funny enough, after checking if anything new came out...articles about the game just came out ~SIX hours ago lol.
Looks like no new info except apparently progress is happening, though still not sharing anything at all.
Here's 1 article

Still seems dead in the water to me, but I suppose time will tell.
Jesus mate! You gave me a heart attack!
I thought you were talking about The Bite Revenant... o_O
Bloodlines 2 is dead for sure, it was so woke even paradox which is pretty woke needed to stop the development of the game.
Im not really sure IF they even work on it. Perhaps they started a new, better version but I dont have my hopes up. All the most talented people were fired and the people who are left are corpo suckers and people who want to inject their weird political agendas.
Im glad that such game like The Bite Revenant exists because only games like these give me the propper feeling of being a vamp. You know, how much censored games are today.

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx and JohnLewd
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes