Mar 18, 2019
Will keep my eyes on this one, so far seems promising.

Tho I do have to say, even though VTM is an obvious inspiration I am pretty sure some of the lines are directly copied from the game. Might be wrong here, but I'm like 98% sure I've heard Jack literally say these same lines in the tutorial, as well as some from Nines. And the whole council was just a little changed to not be 1:1, but almost the same, like 1:0.85.

I don't really mind, but you should probably at least indicate VTM as being a direct inspiration. Skirting so close to the source material has a tendency to turn into a whole lot of drama.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Not sure what you mean sloppy. I'd simply say I may have a weakness for awesome, amazing, potentially crazy and dangerous hot bitches girls, that is all.

Can anyone really judge me?
Not judging you my friend, just keeping my shoes clean.
:D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
That is all nice but the heart* wants what the heart* wants... can't fight that!

*disclaimer: by heart I might mean my heart Dick or something else lustful desires/fantasies...
There fixed it for you.

I get some people don't see her in the same interest as others but come on how can not want a amazonian babe attracted to you !

Moving on I agree with Arigon on the MC being a witty man navigating the cruel world of vampires instead of a gary stue and minimal plot. The world needs good stories and mainstream ain't dishing out anything worth watching or following. You don't need to be OP character to have an interesting story as the story is as good as the antagonistic forces and the drama, as how the portagonist deals with them makes them worth waiting for.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story kind of remind me of Vampire: The Masquerade–Bloodlines, it this game inspire by that game?
However, I still hope we can see the continue of robbinhoods and this game on the same time, please consider to develop robbinhoods again.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
After playing for a bit, I'm LOVING it. But, filthy cheater that I am, now I wonder how can I cheat to give me all the stats LOL (I tend to stress about missing content even if it's minor one). Seems like MainChar.addSkill("Brawl", 1), for example, doesn't work. Anyone has any insight on this regard?

MainChar.addSkill(Skill("Brawl", 1))

Last edited:

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Assumptions are great! There's nothing wrong with trying to figure stuff out, but one should always keep in mind those assumptions may be wrong or lacking, even when all evidence one acknowledges point towards their assumptions being accurate.

Confucian BS aside, OP is updated with new release.

I have a good feeling about what's going to be favorite pet peeve for this one... Now I have to see if my own assumptions are correct :D

D

Deleted member 2960285

remember that episode of the x-files were mulder fucks that vampire girl. i hated that episode
mulder isnt supposed to get pussy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is Vikings .. this one lenghty show where babes take a shine to legends.
You do not even give a thought to amazons fighting over you - you are not the decider.
Vampires are not Barbaroy, nor are they Alucard - only legendary vamps
with countless familiars can do god like feats like growing limbs and such.
hahaha
I never said anything about her desirability or lack there of....
I did say Runah yeah that is her name, she did not conduct herself as a prince/princess/arbitor/archon/whatever title we want to use, should have. She rightfully demanded order, but did not back it up. Heck a vampire can regrow a limb if necessary, so take a limb off a low flunky to show you mean business.....maybe 6, there were a lot of them present....

As for Ayhsel 's preferences, I am just walking back out of the splatter zone. He is sloppy...... :D

So elaboration of my previous last paragraph...
The MC exhibited some traits that already would have made him a non dumb ass. I am simply asking that for once we are not forced to be a dumb ass. Andy or whatever, is smart, has some street smarts, has some savvy. Had the willpower to refuse vamp mommy on the dance floor. Let's not throw all that away and play an idiot that keeps his same name, makes all the dumb ass mistakes in the books, and doesn't learn fast. That was it!
Peace
Not sure what you mean sloppy. I'd simply say I may have a weakness for awesome, amazing, potentially crazy and dangerous hot bitches girls, that is all.

Can anyone really judge me?
There fixed it for you.

I get some people don't see her in the same interest as others but come on how can not want a amazonian babe attracted to you !

Moving on I agree with Arigon on the MC being a witty man navigating the cruel world of vampires instead of a gary stue and minimal plot. The world needs good stories and mainstream ain't dishing out anything worth watching or following. You don't need to be OP character to have an interesting story as the story is as good as the antagonistic forces and the drama, as how the portagonist deals with them makes them worth waiting for.
Usual power plays are anything that would kill instantly like many fatalities,
most times organs grow back, never bones, unless you have familiars to lend them to ya.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I think nobody has mentioned this yet, but I can't even begin to express how HAPPY it makes me that a primarily hetero game has this feature:
" Any and all sexual encounters can be declined/avoided. "
So those who don't swing that way can focus on the vampire story and skip all those uninteresting bits.
It's seriously appreciated!

Reactions: Xypher

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It could be .. not in this game 4 sure.
Notice how the dames are wearing precious dresses and party attire?
Is that a Tzimisce chuckling I hear?
They are not there 4 a brawl .. also, they do a fine job insulting eachother.

That big sword bombshell is too bored to care of their whinings,
granted their petty squabbles keep her from falling asleep on her sword.

The setting of the whole scene felt like a rushed concert set up:
the band gets set 4 one epic 2 hour show at the back of the club.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Nowadays there is something that I no longer understand, that no longer has any meaning at all ...
And I would have liked someone to explain it to me.
Why now the stories in which there are supernatural beings, resemble very macabre tales straight out with ideas extremely fashist and heterosexually disproportionate of the whole story in question ... - when yet this type of being is never supposed to have a fully defined gender, precisely because of its survival? Previously supernatural beings such as vampires, werewolves, lycans, among many others ... Never had a specific sexual gender.
Could someone explain to me why limit them so severely now ...?
Would that mean that we want to completely eliminate these fantasies from the mentalities of the human race?
Their nature is to attack no matter what prey, whether for their nessessity, or for their pleasure.
Even the fantasies of every human being are becoming extremely manipulated by humans ourselves now. - a fantasy is supposed to be a source of unreal pleasure, and not a means of torture which sometimes can be very extreme.
Could these still be vestiges of the era of Hitler, Salazar, Franco, etc ...? - we could almost believe it is.

I say that here, precisely because for the moment, this one IS THE ONLY one that can remain neutral without pronouncing on any kind of sexual gender in particular. - and this is something that I greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes