Sep 3, 2020
Assumptions are great! There's nothing wrong with trying to figure stuff out, but one should always keep in mind those assumptions may be wrong or lacking, even when all evidence one acknowledges point towards their assumptions being accurate.

Confucian BS aside, OP is updated with new release.

I have a good feeling about what's going to be favorite pet peeve for this one... Now I have to see if my own assumptions are correct :D
oh my God I just played the update and that was incredible

I actually get the option to play a good vampire

that is still a badass even though he's a good guy

and i was not force to rape anyone

I can choose who I sleep with and who I don't sleep with I love Zoey all

the way she's my one and only

and if I have to feed on people I only want to feed on people that deserve it

like criminals or bad guys
thank you so much.

Sep 3, 2020
Unacceptable!!!
Ayhsel you're my brother and I love you but you're not a good vampire

you are the living embodiment of evil

you know that old cliche

dat every evil vampire has good inside them

well the only way you would have a good vampire deep inside you is if you killed him and ate him:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
yes.

Anyway, anyone with better knowledge know if this is more VtM based or VtR based?

I didn't understand what you're talking about ...
(all the translations I tried don't make any sense) - all I get are things about a Belgian company ...

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Very little new content unfortunately and your choices don't seem to matter, at least for now.
But I love the story and hope to see more of it.

Reactions: pizbia

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Started playing this one and so far i am liking it. There is some interesting mystery there, will keep this one on my watch list for the future. :)

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
One tiny thing that might help. I have seen many game devs switch to webp for images, this apparently allows them to lower the overall size of the game file when zipped/rar'd.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and wow!

madmate.games kudos to you man! It was a superb update both in terms of quantity and quality.
Love Zoey and her banter with the MC, but there seems to be several other interesting characters showing up (such as Emilia, the psychopath bitch, haha).
Also the whole world building seems to be really well done here.

Love the game a lot and seeing a lot of great potential to it.

Definitely looking forward to the next update.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I never noticed till someone mentioned in the forum that madmate.games character placement design is wonderful and even better is his writing since you can spot a good writer with how much he can hook you in the first few minutes of gameplay , though his game mechanics are vague.

I am quite skeptical about the mechanics since I haven't seen much and it's still work process, just hope you don't overburden yourself in introducing many skills which don't have much use and I wonder if the skills are a means of us players personalizing our MC where we could either hack the PC if we have skills in Computer or rummage through and search for a note with a password like in VtMB because then I will applaud you for it, but still I agree with some we have some similar traits like Brawl and Melee, I mean why have 3 traits for combat where you can either fight unarmed, armed and firearms ? does it matter ? I think you should at some point have us discover the use of certain traits and the benefits of some, with the recent update I enjoyed the use for Etiquette but I wish we got something out of it like why should I use or gain such a trait and how does it make me standout and also it's benefits.
Sooner or later your going to have to address this or it'll be a shit show since most of us like min maxing.

Not sure what you mean sloppy. I'd simply say I may have a weakness for awesome, amazing, potentially crazy and dangerous hot bitches girls, that is all.

Can anyone really judge me?
5.jpg

Everyday I cannot help but notice you are into the crazies, pls don't put dick in crazy.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Decided to do a repack that converts PNG to WebP at 95% quality ratio, so got it from 1.27GB down to 284MB. :geek:

Have a nice "night" and hit like if you find my post helpful. :giggle:

Hope more devs care to optimize their EGames to balance size/quality, it really helps.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes