I actually get the option to play a good vampire

that is still a badass even though he's a good guy

and i was not force to rape anyone

I can choose who I sleep with and who I don't sleep with I love Zoey all

the way she's my one and only

and if I have to feed on people I only want to feed on people that deserve it

like criminals or bad guys
thank you so much.
being good and being bad is too subjective, mc can kill everyone in the Baroness clan in a gruesome way and drink them dry, also Kill Jason, at same time never harm Shevaun or any other human who dont mess with him, thats being good? he can be a devil and monk at same time, he can teach chrildren one day and kill criminals for food the other day

Reactions: Arigon and Dalish

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Ok... time for your cute friendly neighborhood choco vamp to say some words.

I am liking this novel very very much. Let me give some details.

1) Story: so far we have not had much, but you can already tell this is very story driven. And for a second release it worked very well. The game is moving slowly (which is good for this kind of novel) but moving. We see some hints of what the future may involve and no weird contradictions.
2) Characters: this is one of the fortes for now. All the characters displayed were great. From our amazing vamp step mom who is absolutely fantastic (extremely cute, great personality, very realistic approach to relationship with MC) to our mysterious bombshell mom (she does leave a very strong image) and the new crazy babe (come on, it is surprising I like her?). Only character that really was a borderline cartoon cliché was the office guy that stab us.
3) Writing: I gotta say that in the writer is good. The descriptions, the dialogue, the use of English to paint an picture in the reader's head. Very very good. It is very appreciated. You can tell the writer is doing his job, writing. Many times I see adult novels written by 8 years old "Me see pussy, me like", or a lack of effort, simply describing events. "MC say hi, MC kills, MC is sad". So again, very very appreciated.
4) Stat system: not very sure how it will work. There are simply too many stats. But very little to say about this with so little info.
5) Sandbox: so far I love that the novel has avoided that thing. Yay!!

ONE BIG CONCERN: this new update show MC to be one powerful son of a bitch. This is a very big problem from a point of view of story, specially in stories with amoral settings. The problem is that at some point you need to justify why MC does not simply force his way on everyone. So, please be careful of this.
I understand his abilities are at the core of the plot, so I am guessing you have though about something. I still wanted to mention this as I see too many times in which the writers write themselves in a situation that kills all conflict and drama. And this is never good.

That is all, I really hope you guys are a success. While currently I cannot support monthly, I have included this novel for my rotative support. I like it so much that it will be my support for September (currently it is Hillside).
Very Well said i really like your thinking, the mc had something strange when he resisted the Vamp Mommy powers in the Club i think thats the plot

The way Emilia Talk make me beliave she is blood related to ther Dad ? this is impossible

Also you can Keep Emilia and i have the Tall Lady what about it ?

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very Well said i really like your thinking, the mc had something strange when he resisted the Vamp Mommy powers in the Club i think thats the plot
Yes, also if you pick some control choices with the blonde landlady, they back fire. Seems to be that MC has power over vamps not humans... we'll see

The way Emilia Talk make me beliave she is blood related to ther Dad ? this is impossible
Honestly, no idea about that. But given that he was probably turned older, it is reasonable he would have had a daughter. If I was turned when I have a daughter, I would turn her too. The idea of losing her to the pass of time would suck.

Also you can Keep Emilia and i have the Tall Lady what about it ?
I see this as an absolute win!!

Take her really, I feel no attraction whatsoever towards her. I like powerful women, but when they act like spoiled princesses or imperial queens doing whatever they want, not like her! I will obviously fuck her just for drama and conflict if I can, and she might even become a great character in the future. But, right now? Totally turn off.

Now all other ladies are dayum! Mommy, Zoey, coffee shop girl, girl at old job, and new crazy bitch :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ban.gif

Did you learn nothing from that banderas brad cruise flick where they all burn?
Nothing ?!?
Yes, also if you pick some control choices with the blonde landlady, they back fire. Seems to be that MC has power over vamps not humans... we'll see

Honestly, no idea about that. But given that he was probably turned older, it is reasonable he would have had a daughter. If I was turned when I have a daughter, I would turn her too. The idea of losing her to the pass of time would suck.

Take her really, I feel no attraction whatsoever towards her. I like powerful women, but not when they act like spoiled princesses or imperial queens doing whatever they want, not like her! I will obviously fuck her just for drama and conflict if I can, and she might even become a great character in the future. But, right now? Totally turn off.

Now all other ladies are dayum! Mommy, Zoey, coffee shop girl, girl at old job, and new crazy bitch :love:

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Take her really, I feel no attraction whatsoever towards her. I like powerful women, but not when they act like spoiled princesses or imperial queens doing whatever they want, not like her! I will obviously fuck her just for drama and conflict if I can, and she might even become a great character in the future. But, right now? Totally turn off.

I think she is much more about the rules than about what she want personally from what Zoey said her job must suck being all day listening to this bullshit

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
co me.gif

Luck is right on her street for centuries now .. she is snuggling close to me
for decades at a time burning daylight in steamy gargantuan throbbing dreams of passion.
I think she is much more about the rules than about what she want personally from what Zoey said her job must suck being all day listening to this bullshit

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well i also want to say, being Broke like Zoey with those powers is so strange, even a security gig would be okay, i think the mc will have his first challenge in finding a Job or making his own bussines be it a bar or club whatever even a illegal betting would be okay

Sep 3, 2020
being good and being bad is too subjective, mc can kill everyone in the Baroness clan in a gruesome way and drink them dry, also Kill Jason, at same time never harm Shevaun or any other human who dont mess with him, thats being good? he can be a devil and monk at same time, he can teach chrildren one day and kill criminals for food the other day
I won't kill people just because they're vampires and I won't spare humans because they're humans I would have to know them and decide for myself if they're good or bad Being Human doesn't make you.good

the entire reason I brought it up is because I recently played a different vampire game that made me feel like Bill Cosby without going into detail I felt like a rapist

I had no control over my characters actions and I don't want the same thing to happen to me again in this game

Reactions: Dalish

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
True blood had the easy money gig - sell vamp blood
You clear the underbelly of unmissed baddies and fill your pockets with proffit.
Well i also want to say, being Broke like Zoey with those powers is so strange, even a security gig would be okay, i think the mc will have his first challenge in finding a Job or making his own bussines be it a bar or club whatever even a illegal betting would be okay

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the entire reason I brought it up is because I recently played a different vampire game that made me feel like Bill Cosby without going into detail I felt like a rapist
You mean Rebirth with Carmen? or there is another vamp game I have not played?

I won't kill people just because they're vampires and I won't spare humans because they're humans I would have to know them and decide for myself if they're good or bad Being Human doesn't make you.good
I have a different, better compass for my murdering actions. They are cute or hot, they live!

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I wonder what otherkin could be introduced at some point. Werewolves? Man bear pig? Half man half sea otter?

• Wow

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
True blood had the easy money gig - sell vamp blood
You clear the underbelly of unmissed baddies and fill your pockets with proffit.
Well being able to ensure the loyalty of the Embraced and the complete addiction of the humans who drink your blood made the Vamps of true blood really dudes who would live in pleasure and luxury with a easy source of blood

• I just jizzed my pants

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Well being able to ensure the loyalty of the Embraced and the complete addiction of the humans who drink your blood made the Vamps of true blood really dudes who would live in pleasure and luxury with a easy source of blood
That's if the same rules apply in this universe to vamp blood and human's though. It might just kill them.

Reactions: lorddarkam
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes