Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so if I'm counting correctly that's three months that's pretty good that's amazing actually
Wouln't that be little less than 2 months? What was left of June plus all July?

Still, I would not use a single observation as predictor. First, it could have been that he was extremely lucky. Second, it could have been that he had done some of the work for this chapter before releasing chapter 1. Third, there seems to be an increase in development time, as the game's tree become wider. That is, in the beginning there are no options, so very little to control for. Eventually, you have to start taking into account the previous history of the decisions.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No. Nothing. At all.

Wow, really? The goddess that made me discarded me as failure as she said that "chocolate vampires" as not scary. That would teach that bitch.

EDIT: she read your comment over my shoulder and started laughing a very evil laugh. Said you misunderstood them. They don't cry in fear, but pity. Now she is mocking and bullying me. Again.
Ayhsel you know you love it. You want those high heels digging in...nails scraping you raw, and her biting and smacking you around.... You can say it... there is no shame.... there is no foul....there is only what She wants.... you are just her next plaything.
peace
:D

Sep 3, 2020
Wouln't that be little less than 2 months? What was left of June plus all July?

Still, I would not use a single observation as predictor. First, it could have been that he was extremely lucky. Second, it could have been that he had done some of the work for this chapter before releasing chapter 1. Third, there seems to be an increase in development time, as the game's tree become wider. That is, in the beginning there are no options, so very little to control for. Eventually, you have to start taking into account the previous history of the decisions.
I never knew that thank you bro

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I never knew that thank you bro
Everything I said is my speculation. So, as far as we know, totally useless.

Ayhsel you know you love it. You want those high heels digging in...nails scraping you raw, and her biting and smacking you around.... You can say it... there is no shame.... there is no foul....there is only what She wants.... you are just her next plaything.
peace
I am both terrified and horny!

Sep 3, 2020
peace
sob sob I'm sorry but your comment about digging in...nails scraping you raw, and her biting and smacking you just reminded me about the woman I love and the future mother of my children she went home to her mother and I haven't spoken to her since

uncontrollable crying ooh come home Bella

I'm nothing without you ma me
:cry::cry:

Reactions: Ayhsel

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, Look at that first fking game where i am actually reading the story.

I guess there is a first time for everything.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I enjoyed the update but there was nothing hot about it, I hope this won't join the long list of sexless games.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Lets just hope Zoey don't have a boyfriend and Emilia dont come back for more she completely look like the kind of degenarate who would love to be manhandled cuz she is just too strong that few people can really do it and she have a "impossible" kink

Many rich woman has this kind of kink cuz she is always in charge and it goes again woman nature

i will avoid this crazy cat and let Ayhsel deal with it

i think she will destroy him

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lets just hope Zoey don't have a boyfriend and Emilia dont come back for more she completely look like the kind of degenarate who would love to be manhandled cuz she is just too strong that few people can really do it and she have a "impossible" kink
I am absolutely in, please tell me more!
i will avoid this crazy cat and let @Ayhsel deal with it

That just make her hotter!

Sep 3, 2020

Many rich woman has this kind of kink cuz she is always in charge and it goes again woman nature

i will avoid this crazy cat and let Ayhsel deal with it

Woe Woe okay first of all my brother I saw Zoey first

and I have a theory

now I could be wrong but something tells me that when Zoey became a vampire she accidentally killed one of her loved ones maybe a husband or boyfriend it's just a feeling

Reactions: Dalish

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
I tried to play this one but the text options were blurred so much I could not make out what it said.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Woe Woe okay first of all my brother I saw Zoey first

and I have a theory

now I could be wrong but something tells me that when Zoey became a vampire she accidentally killed one of her loved ones maybe a husband or boyfriend it's just a feeling
Zoe will be my friend and help me conquer my Pretty General Ruha but i can't promise she won't fall for my Charms

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Wheres the logic in that? There's a sex scene literally third location in the game. :illuminati:
It's pretty clear I was commenting about the update not the first release plus it's obvious who the main female character is and she barely has any sexy content (nothing to mention in the second release). Some titles which I won't even mention have also started this way, first release has a sex scene or two with side characters then they start getting consecutive updates with nothing but walls of text, a nice read is always welcome but when you don't spice it up with hot scenes it feels lacking.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
It's pretty clear I was commenting about the update not the first release plus it's obvious who the main female character is and she barely has any sexy content (nothing to mention in the second release). Some titles which I won't even mention have also started this way, first release has a sex scene or two with side characters then they start getting consecutive updates with nothing but walls of text, a nice read is always welcome but when you don't spice it up with hot scenes it feels lacking.
I based my comment on the "sexless games" bit. Also I doubt she will be the only Li. I have also played VN's that didn't get any action until 4/5 updates in and was still a decent story. Go check some classic VN's that you enjoyed in the past and look at the change log's and I bet there are more than a few that were a few updates in as well.

Reactions: Drafox
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes