lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I wonder what otherkin could be introduced at some point. Werewolves? Man bear pig? Half man half sea otter?
Warewolf males stink and the females have a tendency to rip your back with the claws when you are discussing about life with them

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Warewolf males stink and the females have a tendency to rip your back with the claws when you are discussing about life with them
I mean what else is there that would be cool that isn't some kind of vamp sub race. I guess Angels and Demon's but meh. Depends how far one dip's into fantasy/mytho i guess.

Jul 21, 2021
Someone could recommend other games similar (if possible) to this one? Thanks in advance.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
the addiction and the lust/submission towards the Donor is already a drawback and the abstinence being ubearable
Still seems only a slight price to pay for mostly benefit. They should at least suffer a fraction of the negatives vamps go through for the trade off.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i think it won't work making humans overpowered with your blood while they can walk during the day is so OP
The creation of a ghoul/thrall/blood slave in at least one of the sources that this author is drawing some inspiration from are indeed just this. They are at a minimum twice as strong as the average human, do not age, are addicted to the blood, will learn other powers that their master has over time, and once they age enough, if they lose all the vampire blood in them, they will age to their correct age in a short time. So for instance a human thrall that is 200 years old becomes dust in a matter of hours or even minutes if they run out of blood. Never mind that they will also be nearly insane by that point due to their addiction to the vampire blood, which is stronger than any drug out there.

There are plenty of drawbacks to being a thrall or a ghoul. Most are social in the early going, but sanity, normality, humanity, all suffer the longer that you are alive with this addiction. Yes you will be vastly more powerful than any normal human, and young and inexperienced vampires had best be careful, but there is quite the price to pay.

I recommend you read "Ghoul- Fatal Addiction" from White Wolf publishing to get an idea of what ghouls/thralls can be like.
Peace

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Still seems only a slight price to pay for mostly benefit. They should at least suffer a fraction of the negatives vamps go through for the trade off.
thinking about it most stuff is done by the servants, the ancient vampires are always sleeping, so who keep the resources + human resources safe during the night and use the humans better during the day shine, i think most vampire tales have this flaw completly missing the daytime cuz they don't know how to manage humans

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
have you no shame
No. Nothing. At all.

I mean it's not just humans other vampires are terrified of you

for the love of God you make vampires wet themselves in Fair of you
Wow, really? The goddess that made me discarded me as failure as she said that "chocolate vampires" as not scary. That would teach that bitch.

EDIT: she read your comment over my shoulder and started laughing a very evil laugh. Said you misunderstood them. They don't cry in fear, but pity. Now she is mocking and bullying me. Again.

Sep 3, 2020
No. Nothing. At all.

Wow, really? The goddess that made me discarded me as failure as she said that "chocolate vampires" as not scary. That would teach that bitch.

EDIT: she read your comment over my shoulder and started laughing a very evil laugh. Said you misunderstood them. They don't cry in fear, but pity. Now she is mocking and bullying me. Again.
so so far we've had to updates

and I kind of forgot how long did it take between update 1 and 2

are we talking 3 months 4 months or something

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so so far we've had to updates

and I kind of forgot how long did it take between update 1 and 2

are we talking 3 months 4 months or something
Public release of chapter 0.1.1 was in June 11th. This one in August 2nd. I am quite happy with that speed. Specially, given how little support he has.

Sep 3, 2020
Public release of chapter 0.1.1 was in June 11th. This one in August 2nd. I am quite happy with that speed. Specially, given how little support he has.
so if I'm counting correctly that's 2 months that's pretty good that's amazing actually

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes