Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I miss the 90's as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^ ^
wow bro you're good I didn't think of that maybe the vampire that made us is a legendary vampire

only the oldest vampires knows about and believe she is a mitt

but bro I was thinking and I noticed sounds crazy but what if it's not her dat is special it's us

remember she tried to control Us in the nightclub and it didn't work
screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png

so I've been thinking and hear me out what if we are The Reincarnation of Dracula

I know how that sounds but is it possible Dracula can be capable of being reincarnated in human form and not know it

Reactions: Dalish

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
wow bro you're good I didn't think of that maybe the vampire that made us is a legendary vampire

but bro I was thinking and I noticed sounds crazy but what if it's not her dat is special it's us

View attachment 1336103

View attachment 1336105

View attachment 1336109

so I've been thinking and hear me out what if we are The Reincarnation of Dracula

I know how that sounds but is it possible Dracula can be capable of being reincarnated in human form and not know it
I think we are some kind of anomaly, more than super OP. Seems like MC can use that power over vampires, but if you try to use over humans, it constantly backfires.

It is obviously not a big problem. Just use it on a vampire, to use it on a human with the words "you will obey everything Ayhsel says" are you can control everyone, though.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

View attachment 1336103

View attachment 1336105

View attachment 1336109

No idea on the speculation about who we could be, but definitely think your suggestion that the MC has something about him has merit!
I think that the scene in the club clearly evidences this. (y)
Maybe our vamp momma is special, too - so we've got double bubble!
Maybe that's why we have powers that are unheard of in vamp ranks?

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
No idea on the speculation about who we could be, but definitely think your suggestion that the MC has something about him has merit!
I think that the scene in the club clearly evidences this. (y)
Maybe our vamp momma is special, too - so we've got double bubble!
Maybe that's why we have powers that are unheard of in vamp ranks?
Or maybe Zoey is right in that he is already some kind of otherkin and just had no knowledge of it. Like maybe it was dormant somehow within him and becoming undead was somehow the catalyst for waking it up.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Or maybe Zoey is right in that he is already some kind of otherkin and just had no knowledge of it. Like maybe it was dormant somehow within him and becoming undead was somehow the catalyst for waking it up.
Yeah, that's definitely plausible and fits. (y)

Sep 3, 2020
I think we are some kind of anomaly, more than super OP. Seems like MC can use that power over vampires, but if you try to use over humans, it constantly backfires.

It is obviously not a big problem. Just use it on a vampire, to use it on a human with the words "you will obey everything Ayhsel says" are you can control everyone, though.
dat could be more likely yes

but you know Dracula has been known to come back

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ha ha ha, brilliant!
That's genius.
Can't use the power on humans, but can on vamps.
Vamps can use that power on humans... :unsure:
OK, then I'll just control the vamp and make it control the human.
Sorted! (y)
KISS :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ha ha ha, brilliant!
That's genius.
Can't use the power on humans, but can on vamps.
Vamps can use that power on humans... :unsure:
OK, then I'll just control the vamp and make it control the human.
Sorted! (y)
KISS :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I may be looked down by my fellow colleagues at the Temple of Doom, but I am still a supervillain.

Anyway, that is why I mentioned that this power for me is a concern, from a story point of view. It can render any problem trivial without any potential restriction, that hopefully will make sense.

Too OP characters are bad for stories.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I may be looked down by my fellow colleagues at the Temple of Doom, but I am still a supervillain.

Anyway, that is why I mentioned that this power for me is a concern, from a story point of view. It can render any problem trivial without any potential restriction, that hopefully will make sense.

Too OP characters are bad for stories.
Yeah, it's the Superman's villain conundrum.
If MC can do this, how can anyone stand against him?
Must make villain super, super smart, or grant them ridiculous levels of galaxy devouring strength.
Oh well, I'll just take over their mind and order them to do what I want.

Removes any real sense of drama, or potential for loss by the protagonist.

Reactions: Ayhsel
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I know.

Lucky popular bastard. He went all diva after that book. I have known him from before he become vamp rock star, and believe that guy is a douche.

Nice Transylvania house, though. Also, his wolf puppies are so cute.
oh God here we go
Ayhsel please let it go it was hundreds of years ago Let It Go Ayhsel

claims he invented the spell that allows vampires to turn into animals and Dracula stole it and took all the credit:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and whichone

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
oh God here we go
Ayhsel please let it go it was hundreds of years ago Let It Go Ayhsel

claims he invented the spell that allows vampires to turn into animals and Dracula stole it and took all the credit:rolleyes:
Look at Dracula now, watered down and works the night shift as a chef at International house of pancakes. That's what happens when you sell out and waste the money on dog races lol.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I based my comment on the "sexless games" bit. Also I doubt she will be the only Li. I have also played VN's that didn't get any action until 4/5 updates in and was still a decent story. Go check some classic VN's that you enjoyed in the past and look at the change log's and I bet there are more than a few that were a few updates in as well.
Well i don't like sexless games but the Vampire games are different cuz a Vampire can get sex ANY time he want so this is not the Objective in the game the stuff is the power struggle the sex is just to add some fun with characters we like

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well i don't like sexless games but the Vampire games are different cuz a Vampire can get sex ANY time he want so this is not the Objective in the game the stuff is the power struggle the sex is just to add some fun with characters we like
Must be hard for a vamp to get it up, without blood in his veins & with no circulation. :unsure:
We talking Vampiragra ® ?

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
My whole point is its not sexless though. ;) But I agree you can make that argument with a few other VN's in their current state. Not sure its cool of me to name drop but Deluca family and Rebirth are mainly story at this point but to me they are still entertaining enough to make it worth the download imo. Also Unleashed (yeah I know it has a sex scene) but shes a scallywag lol

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes