Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
1. nothing unless tries to load saves before remake.
2. well this isn't that new anymore but remake is redoing all or part of game again with some changes which usually force players to play it again from beginning.
3. yes short game but changes were done under hood.
4. and 4a. there are same kind of devs on many avns.
You cheeky devil, lovely answers. 8D

Mar 20, 2020
It is maybe because the updates are sparse. Also, being a story oriented sandbox doesn't help. People that go for Sandbox, couldn't, in general, care less about story, and vice-versa. It was also plagued by a lack of warnings about the End of Content, leading to player frustration.

The game is good. IMHO it would be better in VN format since the story is rich and well written with great characters, so much so, that the Sandbox feels tacked on and completely pointless.

I would say, play it and judge by yourself. I think that in spite of it's shortcomings it is still worth it.

Peace :)
yeah this one has such good writing but the sandbox feels out of place

Reactions: aragh and FatGiant

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Cool Story, Very Vampire the Masquerade. All it is missing to make it perfect is a Vamp who used to be a Templar Knight by the name of Christof and a Vamp by the name of Anezka who used to be a Nun from the same time period. If You know, You know.
Absolutely fuck that bitch Anezka. If I could I would have killed her myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JaszMan
Mar 28, 2018
Sorry, my expectations were wrong in the above post. Previously the dev made the public release on the same day as the release for the Supporters, which was the 22nd Sept for 0.91, and I have no clue why the update has not been made public yet.

Reactions: ostrogotihichun

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Game is stuck. Can not continue. I completed True Rulers,Vampires first steps,The Key ingredient and have finished Getting away with Murder with the exception of waiting for reward. Problem is I can not do Papers Please Quest it keeps telling me to check the map and go talk to Zoey but after knocking on Zoey's door it sends me back to the Map. I can not continue the story. Do not know how to pass the time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game is stuck. Can not continue. I completed True Rulers,Vampires first steps,The Key ingredient and have finished Getting away with Murder with the exception of waiting for reward. Problem is I can not do Papers Please Quest it keeps telling me to check the map and go talk to Zoey but after knocking on Zoey's door it sends me back to the Map. I can not continue the story. Do not know how to pass the time.
maybe doing things at wrong order, try getting papers 1st and then do others.

Reactions: JaszMan
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes