JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
maybe doing things at wrong order, try getting papers 1st and then do others.
ok, but this will be my third attempt then. The first time I got the papers first then the vampire murder but got stuck after and could not go to the estate or talk to Zoey after. I will try again then.

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
There is a little problem, only 9 save pages here excluding autosaves & quick saves page.
Cant go further after page-9.
Here's how it looks to me: Capture.PNG
I also noticed that you don't have a main menu image in the background, so it might be something to do with your installation.
Game is stuck. Can not continue. I completed True Rulers,Vampires first steps,The Key ingredient and have finished Getting away with Murder with the exception of waiting for reward. Problem is I can not do Papers Please Quest it keeps telling me to check the map and go talk to Zoey but after knocking on Zoey's door it sends me back to the Map. I can not continue the story. Do not know how to pass the time.
When clicking on the Violets Club marker on the map you get the prompt to talk to Zoey only if you didn't complete Getting Away With Murder.
There was a bug a patreon noticed about these quests a few days ago - if instead of hooking up your internet you leave your apartment and go talk to Zoey first it can soft lock you down the line. It's fixed in the next version of the game (v0.10), but that might be where your issue lies.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
OP has been updated with public release of v0.91. Thanks to all the pirates for their patience :)

Changelog:
Implemented quests "Meeting the Boss", "Testing the Waters" and "Lessons in Spirituality".
can you set up a quest to go all mental get a body protection suit
launch a fuck load of uv light grenades and fuck the entire leeches down?
yeah i know in our politically correct society this is some sort of racial slur
towards vampires by calling them leeches,
but thats ok with me, the only good vampire is the ones i can stake
with either my dick or my wooden cross properly sharped at the bottom
with silver streaks just to make sure it plunges in nicely!

but nice work i guess, love the rpg elements, not sure i want to play every update
or wait for a sort of finished game, i do enjoy taking my time you see!

Reactions: DarkOs31

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to change your character's original Name "Andy" to something else?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have to ask because I am a sucker for corruption. Can Claire the nerdy cute girl who is drawn to the MC have her personality change using your powers?. Have Claire change her conservative fashion to something more....liberal. "evil grin" probably not but even be able to derail her academic dreams to something more lustful.

• Wow
Reactions: Badrok
Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 1240822

Overview:
Thrust into the darkness of vampire underworld, our protagonist needs to adapt fast to the decadent and depraved ways of the vampiric aristocracy. With some luck and a bit of help from a mysterious stranger he manages to survive the initial encounter with powerful individuals, but to truly prosper he needs to quickly familiarize himself with this world's ever-present scheming and high stake political games...

At first ignored or used as a pawn, he realizes that to prosper he needs to chose his actions and allegiances carefully. How will he use his new found powers in this world of debauchery and intrigue? How will he decide who to trust, who to obey, who to conquer, and who to betray?

Thread Updated: 2023-09-29
Release Date: 2023-09-29
Developer: madmate.games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.91
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known Issues:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2193350 View attachment 2193349 View attachment 1240868 View attachment 1240869 View attachment 1240870 View attachment 1240871 View attachment 1240872 View attachment 1240873 View attachment 1343566
Anyone who played the game, please tell me how the gameplay went. I don't like Sandbox, but this seems too interesting to ignore.

Reactions: JaszMan

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So with this update we had Futa as Ciara. Make sense since she is a "metamorph" and it wasnt the focus, so I dont know if this would suffice for the tag. I see the potential regarding this "content", tho im not a fan of it. But we saw some insight of the Violet Lips, a bit of Iris & Jasmin and a potential new girl called Jenny. A little bit disappointed it was all financial interest in her part with MC and that she didnt felt anything when MC drank from her, tho she said it felt different. I failed one Perception and Survival check in that "Lessons in Spirutality" so there might be some hints I didnt saw.

In "Meeting the Boss" I saw some similarities between the black guard and Officer Chunk from VTM. If it was on purpose well done haha. Failed the Agility Check by playing on the phone with the little girl/brat. When Ciara speaks the named "Claire" comes up.
If we did ""Lessons in Spirutality" before "Meeting the Boss" we have a bit unique dialog with Ciara regarding her "ability". Hope at some point, since we have the Ability "Majesty" (which obtains the abilitys from other Vamps), to obtain her ability to make ours even more bigger. :LUL:

Emilia lookes so good with her old hair style. Perhaps, within time, when MC breaks more and more of her shell, she will become more feminie ? But I like the tsundere.

Also is there a way of "min/maxing" stats so you can pass all checks ?

Mar 18, 2019
I liked Chunk in this episode, but aside from that nothing really happened.

This was the first time I actually skipped content, the Emilia flashback scenes. I didn't even want to bite her, but the MC forced it without a choice, and I reeeeeaally don't give a single shit about her. Even if her whole family got raped, then beheaded, then raped again, all in front of her, I still wouldn't give a single flying fuck about her.

The yoga part was completely unnecessary and felt like it wasn't even part of the same game. Dunno if it's just me, but there was a huge disconnect between that whole part and the rest of the game.

The tower was interesting but didn't amount to any plot progression, plus you get mugged by a vamp.

Kinda feels weird that I didn't get anything from this episode, but I actually lost stuff in it and am now worse off than when I entered it. Def the weakest update BY FAR for me.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
So with this update we had Futa as Ciara. Make sense since she is a "metamorph" and it wasnt the focus, so I dont know if this would suffice for the tag. I see the potential regarding this "content", tho im not a fan of it. But we saw some insight of the Violet Lips, a bit of Iris & Jasmin and a potential new girl called Jenny. A little bit disappointed it was all financial interest in her part with MC and that she didnt felt anything when MC drank from her, tho she said it felt different. I failed one Perception and Survival check in that "Lessons in Spirutality" so there might be some hints I didnt saw.

In "Meeting the Boss" I saw some similarities between the black guard and Officer Chunk from VTM. If it was on purpose well done haha. Failed the Agility Check by playing on the phone with the little girl/brat. When Ciara speaks the named "Claire" comes up.
If we did ""Lessons in Spirutality" before "Meeting the Boss" we have a bit unique dialog with Ciara regarding her "ability". Hope at some point, since we have the Ability "Majesty" (which obtains the abilitys from other Vamps), to obtain her ability to make ours even more bigger. :LUL:

Emilia lookes so good with her old hair style. Perhaps, within time, when MC breaks more and more of her shell, she will become more feminie ? But I like the tsundere.

Also is there a way of "min/maxing" stats so you can pass all checks ?
Some guy did a mini-guide on the discord. You cannot min-max everything to pass every check- but you can definitely work to grow your stats / pass most of the checks.

Reactions: Harem Trooper
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes