someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Anyone who played the game, please tell me how the gameplay went. I don't like Sandbox, but this seems too interesting to ignore.
To me the few sandbox moments in the game so far felt like placeholders for places where the dev might want to add more content/options later on, after developing the story some more. The sandbox moments I've seen only have one or two real options that were pretty straightforward, so the game basically plays like a VN with some sandbox aesthetic sprinkled in. I haven't played in at least a couple of updates though, so they could have added content to some of the sandbox parts

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Same.... neither do I have the Café for Claire's quest nor can I go see the doc...
I had the same problem with Coretech, although I accepted Claire in the club (she invites you to coretech) and didn't reject the nerdy girl in the café
to bypass the coretech situation I replayed from the last save and did that questline first, with no problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

mjwood88

Aug 8, 2020
Am I missing something? I started again wtih this update and I cannot seem to access half the content that was there previously

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
It must have been a year since I last played, so I did a restart to get back into it...I like the game, but I hate that cliffhanger at the end of the update :cautious:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes