CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Had to restart the game to have the locations appear properly but that was a good update.
That Rauss Lady has the correct vision for the future ; it'll be interesting to see more of that.
That Tea brat better girth her loins cause I'm coming for that hundred she took.
She might be a vampire but unless she's young in the Blood too, why pickpocketing.... maybe to piss us off.

And we'll add that cliffhanger to the List of Illegal Cliffhangers too..

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Same here.
Try v0.92 hotfix from the OP
how to go to the cafe see the doc or go to coretech? none are on the map any help would be appreciated thanks
Update tries to fix the CoreTech building issue, so you too should try the hotfix.
Hospital and Cafee are content that is unlocked after finishing the dilemma with Jason during v0.81. Idk why it didn't show up for you, but if you don't see them after loading the game, a workaround that could work is to load a save that is before Jason dilemma and see if it triggers after you finish reading the emails. Let me know if you still have issues.

zack200

Nov 4, 2017

Update tries to fix the CoreTech building issue, so you too should try the hotfix.
Hospital and Cafee are content that is unlocked after finishing the dilemma with Jason during v0.81. Idk why it didn't show up for you, but if you don't see them after loading the game, a workaround that could work is to load a save that is before Jason dilemma and see if it triggers after you finish reading the emails. Let me know if you still have issues.
Can you not show flashbacks of LI fucking others?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBiteRevenant-0.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
[QUOTE="madmate.games[/QUOTE]
How often are updates? I can't wait to see what happens next!

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
Some guy did a mini-guide on the discord. You cannot min-max everything to pass every check- but you can definitely work to grow your stats / pass most of the checks.
most being somewhat subjective and depending on the difficulty of the checks dev wants to implement. do check out changelog v.8:

for now it seems when gaining skill points its mostly an either or pick. so generally equaling them out it would mean you only get to pass the first 3 tiers of difficulty (no check, 20%, 40%) since medium would already require 60% (more than half) of the potential skill points obtainable until now in that category - presuming one can even out all skill points (getting all to ~50%). also when choosing between trust/ affection and skill points it will increase the difficulty in passing future tests in all neglected categories.
do note failing some skill checks increases maximum points in that category as well while not giving points while failing, further increasing the difficulty of future checks (lessons in spirituality) some dont (exploring julies apartment during shopping if following her and jason). the checks when exploring julies apartment generally are bit strange: attempting either check for street smart/prowess will increase max point pool for both categories - also both checks can be attempted so if trying either one should do both for now. maybe madmate.games could shed some light there?

since i tagged you:
is the following for meeting the boss intentional? points for emilia trust despite her not being around (presumably), no max point increase for emilia trust, max point increase for hanna trust above potential max gain during the answer to our nature as a vampire:

mayhaps it was meant to be hanna all along?

someone noted when biting jenny during lessons in spirituality the street smart check is not working correctly: passing the check will keep the cost at 200 not doing so will lower it to 150. i might add that when picking either option to pay in full or when haggling it will calculate the deduction either way later on which does break immersion a bit. i suggest to either close the full price option when passing the skill check to open up the haggle option or add a variable to have picked that which is checked later when calculating the money spent - dont know if either or both alternatives will be breaking the game again.

also:

i might add that i thoroughly enjoy this game. incredible detail to worldbuilding and all in all really very well done. for me its ranking way up depending on the parameters used my favourite of all avns ive seen on here. please do keep up the good work and take all the time you need to assure the same quality throughout.
while i value choices i believe that some plot points have to be forced either due to keeping the scope of the game managable or your general vision and up until now their implementation seems somewhat natural to me. i hope some of the feedback regarding the last update wont be taken too much to heart. fortunately its not as harsh a reaction as ive seen in other threads. since usually it seems to me we bother with feedback if we disagree/ mention if something doesnt work and dont when its well done and working all swell, i do feel the need to tell you that you shouldnt let it get to you too much and stick to your vision and planned plot.

edit: since i was nitpicking about immersion and whatnot id ask for some clarification regarding both zoe and emilia retaining their names in the flashbacks. zoe shouldev needed to change her id and whatnot due to her young age did she just stick with her given name? emilia mightev kept her name considering all the issues one would have now regarding identity change wouldnt have come up in the 19th century. however while it is in use now i dont know how common the name was in bulgaria back then (presuming the flashback we saw was the )?

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
My favorite vampire game in here but sadly I can't replay it with each and every release...Seeing how I don't have that much time on my hand I feel forced to drop it for now.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018

How often are updates? I can't wait to see what happens next!
sadly very few and take about 6 monmth every time
[/QUOTE]
That sucks but it is what it is. I'd take quality over speed any time. You get the ones that milk the patreon supports for every cent. 1 year for 6 renders or the ones who get so far then remake the game w/o finishing it first. If they at least make a decent size release with a good story line I'm good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My favorite vampire game in here but sadly I can't replay it with each and every release...Seeing how I don't have that much time on my hand I feel forced to drop it for now.
why replay on every update?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
why replay on every update?
You had to restart with v0.80. You haven't needed to restart a bunch of different times, though. That might have been the second time (I can't remember if there was a previous instance for sure).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You had to restart with v0.80. You haven't needed to restart a bunch of different times, though. That might have been the second time (I can't remember if there was a previous instance for sure).
i know that need to restart on 0.8.

is coretech building actually in game yet or not? doesn't appear on map and version is 0.92.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i know that need to restart on 0.8.

is coretech building actually in game yet or not? doesn't appear on map and version is 0.92.
It is, how I posted before, if you do Shewaun and Emilia quest first it disapears,after realizing this, and a restart from the last save before this version I started up with the Coretech building first then did the others and no problem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is, how I posted before, if you do Shewaun and Emilia quest first it disapears,after realizing this, and a restart from the last save before this version I started up with the Coretech building first then did the others and no problem
bah humbug, lots of replaying but good that there's skip.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes