Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Question:

Is there a way to know where we are standing in terms of statistics with the characters? Because I would really like to know how much trust do I have with someone, how much affinity.. all of those things, and thus far from what I've seen in-game there's no such thing on the menus.

Thanks in advance
Its in the new version 0.93 under the character entries.

Reactions: madmate.games

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I don't get it. A lot of crappy games are shared here the same day they get an update, and this is a decent game (I would say a 6 over 10) and there's no hero that shares it. I thought this game would raise more interest.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is there any information how many renders the new update contains? I consider subbing but it depends on the amount

Reactions: Amedore

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Here we go fellas :

Hello! Next chapter is here.

v0.930 change log (compared to 0.92):

-New story chapter! it ends when you are teleported back to your room.
-A ton of back end code has been reworked and recompiled. if you are using any mods it's possible you may have to disable them, or even start the game from the beginning, or wait for them to be patched.
-Retroactively changed some choices. when you load your game if you made some choices you'll be presented with the menu to re-do them. it's explained in more detail inside the game
-Added additional glossary information giving the player an idea of their progress with different NPC's
-Expanded inventory interface to include shopping interface as well (not currently usable ingame)
Known bugs/issues:
-Player preferences do not persist after closing the game and Load Game menu always defaults to first page. To temporarily circumvent this issue, you can set up preferences in any of the older versions if you still have them installed and then use the new version.
-There is a chance that loading a save file from a previous version would result in an error about ren'py not being able to find a valid rollback. That is unfortunately due to limitation of the engine when dealing with large code changes (as there were in this release). If that happens, you can try loading a later or earlier save file. Tip: you can also check the Autosaves tab for additional save games that may be valid.
-One of the player choices has flipped results. No effect on the game, will be fixed in next release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Bite: Revenant [v0.93] [madmate.games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
YOO fuck yeah lets go. i wish updates were faster but still, overall the setting you've set and the direction it seems to be heading is great imo.

Reactions: madmate.games

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
PAY ATTENTION, guys:

The Mega download in the OP is still the 0.92 version.

Since the game folders versions aren't named and the game screen doesn't show the version, this is how you recognise them:

0.92 unpacked pc version is 1,25 Gb -- unpacked!!

0.93 unpacked pc version is 1,33 Gb --- unpacked!!

both versions have 1191 files, but 0.93 images.rpa file is 1.045.046 Kb and is dated 01/01/2024

Our bro Darkdevil66 posted up above the 0.93 version.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
PAY ATTENTION, guys:

The Mega download in the OP is still the 0.92 version.

Since the game folders versions aren't named and the game screen doesn't show the version, this is how you recognise them:

0.92 unpacked pc version is 1,25 Gb -- unpacked!!

0.93 unpacked pc version is 1,33 Gb --- unpacked!!

both versions have 1191 files, but 0.93 images.rpa file is 1.045.046 Kb and is dated 01/01/2024

Our bro Darkdevil66 posted up above the 0.93 version.
Thanks for the warning, in my case MEGA sucks so don't have that issue (y). By the way, in the main menu clicking "About" you can see the version installed.

Question: the "bugfix only" in the main post is obsolete with the new version, isn't it?

Reactions: Ottoeight

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
JenusKudo Arrdvark lilithcultist

Edit: Since it's been requested that I update, here it is.

Updated for v0.91

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should not require restarting and should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.
TYVM for this mod Content_Consumer ! Due to the reworked code as mentioned in the changelog , would your mod require an update?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes