xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What is the actual version? .93 or .92? Mega link download is currently .92
i got that to
PAY ATTENTION, guys:

The Mega download in the OP is still the 0.92 version.

Since the game folders versions aren't named and the game screen doesn't show the version, this is how you recognise them:

0.92 unpacked pc version is 1,25 Gb -- unpacked!!

0.93 unpacked pc version is 1,33 Gb --- unpacked!!

both versions have 1191 files, but 0.93 images.rpa file is 1.045.046 Kb and is dated 01/01/2024

Our bro Darkdevil66 posted up above the 0.93 version.

Reactions: imzahai

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
JenusKudo Arrdvark lilithcultist

Edit: Since it's been requested that I update, here it is.

Updated for v0.91

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should not require restarting and should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.
Any ETA on an update for this? Just wanna know

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Created a cheat mod compatible with v0.92 of the game.

Features:
- Money, Power, Control, Energy (Fixed)
- Skills
- Trust & Affinity
- Bypass skill, trust, & affinity checks via the cheat mode option
- Should be compatible with any future versions unless the game developer changes how skill, trust & affinity values work
- The mod can be used alongside the WT mod

Instructions:
- Extract "thebite_mod" folder into the game directory.

After extraction, you should have a folder named "thebite_mod" inside your game/ folder. The "thebite_mod" folder in the game/ folder should have the *.rpy files in this mod.

- Use shortcut "Alt+B" to open the mod

Disclaimer: Created this mod in a few hours, and tested some common scenarios. Mod may be buggy or cause other issues in the game. In case of trouble, uninstall the mod by removing the "thebite_mod" folder from your game folder.
This is broken in the latest version 0.93

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
In my case, I was apparently able to continue the game without any problems (I don't use Mods), but when I spoke to Zoey later, I suddenly got an error :FacePalm:. I don't know if it's a late problem with the code change or what :unsure:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Holy sexy vampires, batman!!! An update!! Lol.... Question is, is it very big? And don't say size doesn't matter, it does with updates lol....

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
is anyone else getting a error when trying to acquire a trait with the latest update? I have 11 power and tried to acquire both pummel and reflexes yet get an exception error message on both of those. I've also started a fresh game due to the warnings of no rollbacks with old saves.

Reactions: 49khna

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
is anyone else getting a error when trying to acquire a trait with the latest update? I have 11 power and tried to acquire both pummel and reflexes yet get an exception error message on both of those. I've also started a fresh game due to the warnings of no rollbacks with old saves.
Same was wondering what the hell is going on, says there is no variable called power which is strange. Tried to acquire them both and the game broke both times, had me wondering what was wrong. Went back to my 0.9.2 copy of the game and it broke there as well.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Damn man, this game makes it so hard to make a simple cheat mod. I don't even understand what's the point of all this complexity. The game constantly tracks choices, wipes all data and recalculates them. Is the dev planning on turning it into an esport or something? lol

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It should be updated now.
Let me know if there are problems.
Didn't work on compress version on new game or save. I'm downloading the original version now to see if it works.

nvm it works just had to unren the files and overwrite them, then delete the rpa files.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Edit: The choices code seems to have had a major change, so I'll have to look at it carefully before updating to v0.93

OK, so I just finished updating for 0.93, it should be fine, let me know if there is problems.

Updated for v0.93

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should not require restarting and should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't open the game after install the cheat mod.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
this is what it's supposed to change.
View attachment 3264378

Are you not seeing that? If not I'll need more info to find out why.
It's working now, and honestly I have no idea why.

At first I tried loading an old save and it didn't change anything, then I tried starting a new game and it still just gave me the basic starting stats.
Then for the hell of it I tried loading a really old save and got error-message spammed to hell which resulted in the game closing and when I opened it again and loaded my more recent save the stat changes had taken effect properly.

Starting a new game also properly gives me the increased stats now.

So uh...all good? :unsure:

Edit : (Oh, and for the record I had tried to close and restart the game twice before the forced closed from the errors. I wasn't trying to add the file to an already open game session or anything).

Reactions: imzahai

Grimmay

Mar 18, 2019
if you Downloaded the "Mega" version of the game it is still listed as v0-92 so putting the Mod into it causes it to break

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes