Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
what is the console command for Control and Power plz
The dev isn't storing most stats as plain values, The game tracks each choice you make and then the game cross references the choices with the values listed for those choices in defines_choices.rpy

Normal VNs just have the stats added together as you make each decision so you can set a plain value, not this VN though.

So here try this edited file.

Mar 18, 2019
If your MC has negative control, I think -2, the choice is automatic.
I see. He had 0, but I do think it was a bug. I got several +control pop ups, but none increased it. I reloaded an older save file with the same choices and he had 2, so something wonky is happening.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
I'm stuck after telling Jason to go to the police and receiving money, the mc sits down and says to check email then i can't do anything

HELP!!!

View attachment 3275397
edit: Made a new save and was able to get past this, for anyone who may run into this in the future.

Anybody figured out how to get past this? Dev said it's a mod issue so I uninstalled and reinstalled without the walkthrough mod but I am still getting stuck here. Is my save broken? Should I just try starting anew?

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Was going to play a new playthrough from the begining - after hearing about some of the comments above I would like to know whether it can in fact be done??

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Was going to play a new playthrough from the begining - after hearing about some of the comments above I would like to know whether it can in fact be done??
Up to version 0.92 everything worked fine, but recently there have been changes in the code and while I thought it only affected the acquisition of perks/skills, it turns out that there are other stats that do not accumulate correctly like power and control points, so I would wait a few months for a hotfix :rolleyes::sick:.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why can't you get all the affinity points and trust points for Zoey? this is apparent from new play up to v0.92

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
so if we are done with the quests we are done with all updates so far? if yes, it has been years I don't play this game and it didn't progress that much

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes