tahhash

Aug 5, 2021
I'm facing a weird problem its like a rollback glitch??? imagine hold Ctrl for skip just instead of skipping its doing a rollback
and i can't stop it even if i try skipping, the rollback overpowers it

the game was fine yesterday but today a new glitch spawned out of no where

edit: this glitch now affected most of the other Ren'py games that i have

edit2: its the fucking controller????

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Hmm...

The last time I played the game I had multiple choices regarding the Jason situation.

Tried a new game since something about stats was changed, made the same choices, now I suddenly don't have ANY choices and the game just proceeds to kill him. MC presents the two options, comments on the Doc's offer (which I DID take) and then doesn't provide a choice.

So, any guesses what is happening here? I don't think such an important choice would be hidden behind some decision before, but I have to ask on the off chance it is.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hmm...

The last time I played the game I had multiple choices regarding the Jason situation.

Tried a new game since something about stats was changed, made the same choices, now I suddenly don't have ANY choices and the game just proceeds to kill him.
If your MC has negative control, I think -2, the choice is automatic.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Pretty enjoyable story, don't really care for the sand box parts, but they are tolerable when story is as interesting as this is. Congratz madmate.games for making pretty interesting game.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Edit: If you aren't seeing the enhanced stats, reload the game and your save again.
My mod only changes 3 lines in 1 file and just increases the stat rewards for the very first set of choices.
In the first set of choices, the reward is the same no matter which of the 3 you pick.

Updated for v0.93

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.

Here are the stats that are supposed to change with this mod.

View attachment 3264379
what is the console command for Control and Power plz

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Every gamer should have played Bloodlines ;)

Hard waiting for Bloodlines 2 :p
I was looking forward to it and pre-ordered it. Then the devs released some info...and it got delayed...and delayed...and the developer changed...and more crap. Cancelled my pre-order. Then even more crap got changed. And more info got released from the black hole. And the dev changed again.

Now? Well, I hope you like the idea of playing a post-op transvestite vampire named Ashe with shit clan choices. I'll be skipping it. :confused:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes