cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if we are done with the quests we are done with all updates so far? if yes, it has been years I don't play this game and it didn't progress that much
more or less yes, some quests might not be able to do yet. my mc hasn't been in his room since he got phone call from zoey so dunno what quests are available.

burner las

Jul 19, 2018
There r many bugs in the game with stat accumulation and game strucks when u choose revenge against jason when u return to ur appartment , hope it gets fixed

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9301 + WT by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 272 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
so, i have two active quest, 1st meeting with claire at cafe and 2nd visiting the doctor. but i can't go anywhere. there are four locations on the map including the apartment but i can't go there. so what do i need to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so, i have two active quest, 1st meeting with claire at cafe and 2nd visiting the doctor. but i can't go anywhere. there are four locations on the map including the apartment but i can't go there. so what do i need to do?
either you are bugged or haven't talked to zoey yet.

Lol20080

Feb 5, 2021
I remember the android port getting stuck with some location not appearing on the map, did that got fixed in the newest update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember the android port getting stuck with some location not appearing on the map, did that got fixed in the newest update?
possibly or you need to load from prev. save and do things in right order.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I thought that game was dead....

Such a shame, VtMB 1 was one of those rpg games that I thoroughly enjoyed esp those characters and writings, even though it is bug ridden as hell.
Agree - I still didn´t play a RPG better than VTMB :p

I guess Vasin muddled up the correct game titles and have meant "Vampire Redemption" as "VTMB1" ;)

Anyway Bloodlines 2 isn´t dead - the development was given to another studio "The Chinese Room", Paradox predicted the release date to autumn 2024.
Hope dies last.............

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

I guess Vasin muddled up the correct game titles and have meant "Vampire Redemption" as "VTMB1" ;)

Anyway Bloodlines 2 isn´t dead - the development was given to another studio "The Chinese Room", Paradox predicted the release date to autumn 2024.
I really liked VtM:R - better story than Bloodlines IMO. But I'm a sucker or love/revenge delayed a thousand years type of stories.
I actually still have both installed. This game has that kind of potential, but we'll have to see where it goes...

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018

I didn't "muddle up" anything. When I said VTMB2 I meant VTMB2. Have you seen the dialogue in the gameplay reveal? It's insulting to the profession of screenwriter to take credit for that.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I didn't "muddle up" anything. When I said VTMB2 I meant VTMB2. Have you seen the dialogue in the gameplay reveal? It's insulting to the profession of screenwriter to take credit for that.
Thanks to lead me to this "Extended Gameplay Reveal" - very interesting :D

We´ll see what comes out at the end of this year..........

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I had a problem with the current update:
-> For Zoey Bloodbags -> Get them from Joey.
There were options to get them from him. Charm, intimidation, Streetwise and using Vampiric Power to Control him.
Even I tried to get the best score for Charm, which is 9 for me, I still failed to persuade him so I used the Vamp. Power. Anyone got around to find the right amount of points I need to use either charm or intimidate him ?

-> Getting the Clue of Zoey Attacker
It ask me to have either perception or intimidation, but since I lacked in all of them since they are all 0, Arbiter got full force on this guy. Not gonna lie, wish there would be more options to obtain some skills from time to time.

Anyway, about the update:
I find odd how strange the Doc (Alys) is still cold towards us the player, EVEN if we started to romance her. Im pretty sure many will agree that a radical change in her character would be odd, but still to have seen some changes in her attitude as we not only started to feed on her, romance her but also help with her research. I thought that she perhaps acted like she did was because she was jelous of Zoey (because of her relationship with MC) but for that the Doc dont have that much effection going for the MC.

The dialog between MC and the Arbiter had a fun reverse Kabedon despite the serious talk, I found it still funny and... slightly hot. :whistle: (Tall woman hot. Needs Dream Snu Snu). Also nice that there are some slight akward jokes between her and MC, these legs sure are long.

Like how casual Ciara talks with MC now but it seems there is a bit more behind her easy-going attitude. Also it seems we need to get a "special" Card if we want to go for the very special activity. I guess this will involve a story quest, would be great if we could use the activity just for fun lol. But the best part is that we have now a good reason to visit Leah, the sister from Nick (the Security guard).

Quite good how the update ended, looking forward for the quest "Holding out for a Hero" and "Little Red" :devilish::giggle:

Reactions: Wicked Whip
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes