slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Up to version 0.92 everything worked fine, but recently there have been changes in the code and while I thought it only affected the acquisition of perks/skills, it turns out that there are other stats that do not accumulate correctly like power and control points, so I would wait a few months for a hotfix :rolleyes::sick:.
That can probably also be attributed to the absolute insane method Madmate took in regards to storing values - as can the performance issues. I'm by no means well versed in Python (or Ren'Py for that matter), but holy fuck did this due go crazy when it comes to building his game. Someone definitely took their comp-sci projects seriously lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had a problem with the current update:
-> For Zoey Bloodbags -> Get them from Joey.
There were options to get them from him. Charm, intimidation, Streetwise and using Vampiric Power to Control him.
Even I tried to get the best score for Charm, which is 9 for me, I still failed to persuade him so I used the Vamp. Power. Anyone got around to find the right amount of points I need to use either charm or intimidate him ?

-> Getting the Clue of Zoey Attacker
It ask me to have either perception or intimidation, but since I lacked in all of them since they are all 0, Arbiter got full force on this guy. Not gonna lie, wish there would be more options to obtain some skills from time to time.
well i passed all those but i played with wt-mod which makes game easier.

my stats at start of this update are 10, 3, 5, 12, 2, 2, 10, 9, 11 and 3 (top to bottom).

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
There's 1 vamp whose flesh is mutable, so she can grow a dick if she wants. MC has not yet had a chance to sex her either with or without it AFAIK.
No worries! I met that vamp, she can do a whole lot more than grow a dick. No, I was mainly speaking of other games where there is an abundance of CwDs but I don't get too bothered, I just don't interact sexually with them.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
v0.9302 public build is up.

-Fixed all found issues with Power stat from the previous version - the game won't crash on taking traits any more and players won't be robbed of some of their power points

-Reverted changes to backend from 0.9301

-Added an option to add a name to your saved games.

-Some optimization fixes, typos, some code cleanup etc.

-Additional functionality added to Character screen

-Traits have been remade.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Bite: Revenant [v0.9302] [madmate.games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
v0.9302 public build is up.

-Fixed all found issues with Power stat from the previous version - the game won't crash on taking traits any more and players won't be robbed of some of their power points

-Reverted changes to backend from 0.9301

-Added an option to add a name to your saved games.

-Some optimization fixes, typos, some code cleanup etc.

-Additional functionality added to Character screen

-Traits have been remade.

Does this mean I can go back and do a speed run and actually get all my stat boosts properly? I know at least 15 stat points were never awarded/added to my character, could be more but I didn't notice until close to the end of current content things weren't getting added.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Does this mean I can go back and do a speed run and actually get all my stat boosts properly? I know at least 15 stat points were never awarded/added to my character, could be more but I didn't notice until close to the end of current content things weren't getting added.
Why don't you test and tell us? ;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Great, the preferences will now be saved correctly but you will need to delete the "persistent" files for everything to work properly (y).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBiteRevenant-0.9302
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: turbojoe
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes