Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Aner878787 whichone
Thanks for the grammar fixes guys, I'll put them in the next release.

I don't mind posting it on itch.io. I'll look into it for the next release for sure.

Sorry, I don't think I follow, could you elaborate? Sadly, I don't remember talking about shape shifting, and I'm not that great with VtM lore :/

It probably should. I've set some tags when I started the thread, and some were added by the mods. I don't think I can add them on my own, but I think mods wouldn't mind if I asked them politely to update tags next time I update the thread.
Really like the start of your game!
I am doing editing and proofing for Likesblondes and Ptolemy on Rebirth, if you need a hand let me know.
Tzimisce are able to flesh craft. This allows them to do a wide variety of effects including gender manipulation (physically, not genetically of course) on any being including themselves. They are able to assume 2 war forms, one is an improvement of the other. They also have a type of Sorcery which is bound to the earth they resided in during life and undeath, which is distinct and very powerful, but different from the other sorcery using vampires in VtM. If you want a VtM consultant, I will be happy to do so. It is kind of my thing.
Peace

Reactions: D3xzalias

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
In some replies from you I saw there was a talk about shapeshifting, but it was more from a fetish point of view. The guy asked if you could be transgender or something like that.
But im not interested in that type of shapeshift, but more what the Tzimisce do. Kinda develop some weird/Alien looking modifications on your body.
Something like this:

Reactions: Grelk

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Isn't any mythical creature that can take on another form a shapeshifter, by nature of the term?
Does a werewolf qualify, or does it have to be able to be done at will? More like a vampire changing to a bat, or a witch who can change to be an old hag, or a young beauty.

Reactions: Grelk

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Isn't any mythical creature that can take on another form a shapeshifter, by nature of the term?
Does a werewolf qualify, or does it have to be able to be done at will? More like a vampire changing to a bat, or a witch who can change to be an old hag, or a young beauty.
You are correct, however when it comes to Werwolfs it depends what the Developer has in mind. Right now there is not much lore of the world. We saw only that its familar to VTM. Question is, on which level of similarity it is with VTM.
The question of mine was how flexible the Developer is when it comes to something similar Abilitys like the Tzimisce has. Aka shapeshifting but not in a mythical way, but more in a bodytransforming way. Like in the pictures I posted above.

Reactions: Grelk and whichone

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
You should be able to edit tags on your own via the pencil near them since you're the thread owner. It's perfectly fine to add them if it fits the tag and is in the game.
Ah, I didn't know that, thanks for clarifying!

Thanks for the explanations guys! I re-read some of my earlier posts and there was mentioning MC won't be genderswapping. I can reiterate that but I don't think I should either confirm or deny if he will have any kind of morphing or shape changing capabilities.
I know the answer, but I think that either answer would spoil the game a bit, which may be insignificant for the grand picture, but not knowing the answer might add to mystery, so I'd rather not comment at this time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know the answer, but I think that either answer would spoil the game a bit, which may be insignificant for the grand picture, but not knowing the answer might add to mystery, so I'd rather not comment at this time.
The best stories are those discovered, not those told in advance. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us dream of the werewolves then ... what MC would have beed, the babes, the action,
the evil ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone want some of that kind of action in this game? Or the next?

Really like the start of your game!
I am doing editing and proofing for Likesblondes and Ptolemy on Rebirth, if you need a hand let me know.
Tzimisce are able to flesh craft. This allows them to do a wide variety of effects including gender manipulation (physically, not genetically of course) on any being including themselves. They are able to assume 2 war forms, one is an improvement of the other. They also have a type of Sorcery which is bound to the earth they resided in during life and undeath, which is distinct and very powerful, but different from the other sorcery using vampires in VtM. If you want a VtM consultant, I will be happy to do so. It is kind of my thing.
Peace
You are correct, however when it comes to Werwolfs it depends what the Developer has in mind. Right now there is not much lore of the world. We saw only that its familar to VTM. Question is, on which level of similarity it is with VTM.
The question of mine was how flexible the Developer is when it comes to something similar Abilitys like the Tzimisce has. Aka shapeshifting but not in a mythical way, but more in a bodytransforming way. Like in the pictures I posted above.

Thanks for the explanations guys! I re-read some of my earlier posts and there was mentioning MC won't be genderswapping. I can reiterate that but I don't think I should either confirm or deny if he will have any kind of morphing or shape changing capabilities.
The best stories are those discovered, not those told in advance. (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yeah leave us in the dark. :p

Reactions: Arigon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Monday (18) is still the date for one of patreon tier release so i don't think we will have a public version right after the last tier to get the game.

From the previous page:
So, v0.3 will be available on 11th for Master Researchers, 15th for Assistants and 18th for Supporters.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That friend is a pain in the neck mate.
lol Yeah, but only if you don't treat it right.
In this friend's case, you get back precisely what you put in.
If it's a pain in the neck, then it's only because you're doing it wrong.:ROFLMAO:

Doing a blanket search for "update" might not yield much help, but a quick look at the changelog gives you enough info to guess that the next update will either be v0.2.1, or v0.3.
Using "v0.2.1" provides no returns.
Using "v0.3" provides 3, including RC-1138 Boss' reply. So only 2 at the time of asking. The second contains the information requested.
Not exactly difficult, is it? :unsure:

Someone being too lazy to get the information for themselves, so asking others to do the work & provide it for them, is a piss-take.
Someone being incapable of getting the information for themselves, so asks others, is a "give a man a fish/teach a man to fish" moment.

Reactions: sava75

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
lol Yeah, but only if you don't treat it right.
In this friend's case, you get back precisely what you put in.
If it's a pain in the neck, then it's only because you're doing it wrong.:ROFLMAO:

Doing a blanket search for "update" might not yield much help, but a quick look at the changelog gives you enough info to guess that the next update will either be v0.2.1, or v0.3.
Using "v0.2.1" provides no returns.
Using "v0.3" provides 3, including RC-1138 Boss' reply. So only 2 at the time of asking. The second contains the information requested.
Not exactly difficult, is it? :unsure:

Someone being too lazy to get the information for themselves, so asking others to do the work & provide it for them, is a piss-take.
Someone being incapable of getting the information for themselves, so asks others, is a "give a man a fish/teach a man to fish" moment.
That friend is a pain in the neck but we do get along really well everyday.

• Haha

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
You know that you can alter how the results display, from your profile?
Under "Preferences", you have the "Default" option, then"Most recent", or you can change that to be "Most relevant".
Might help. (y)
No thanks mate.
I already went reverse on his ass..results prevailed.
I'm terrified of random results....that's why it's a pain in the neck. Yep it's a phobia. not always.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I have mine set to "Most recent" as, when searching for update news, that's obviously what I want.
But if I'm searching for something specific, a term in the game, etc. then "Relevance" becomes my preferred choice. (y)
Dude stop giving me lectures about the thread search....you're embarassing me.:mad:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Just offering some help, as you said it was a pain in the neck to use.
Maybe different usage options will help to relieve that? :unsure:
OH MY GOD ...right now you're literally sticking to my ass.
told you i'm terrified of random results....it's a phobia.
I HAVE NO TROUBLE USING THAT.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OH MY GOD ...right now you're literally sticking to my ass.
told you i'm terrified of random results....it's a phobia.
I HAVE NO TROUBLE USING THAT.
You replied to me, I'm simply responding.
Then WTF are you talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes